Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Kummerkasten
ylq Offline

schwer gestört

13.07.2019 05:13
For example, why did Antworten

For example, why did she ask her accountant himself, and please register the company's personnel, because she thought, otherwise, if all the fate is handed over to others, then what if someone else does not cooperate with him. So although she works hard, what is more important than her is her idea, that is, she integrates others and lets others do things for her, instead of doing things for others Marlboro Gold. One day, she is like the people in our group, choosing Taobao, Ali platform. If there is no such integration, she is really hard to do, although she works harder. But at least not so fast. Therefore, although there are no shortcuts in the world, there are still roads, at least the right way to go. If no one is pointing, it��s really not good to go crazy. At least I have to spend a lot of energy to talk about this. I think I often say that many people always look down on others and always feel that others are wrong. Only she is right. Then it is more troublesome, because the road that others have gone through, even if it is the right way, they will not go. It would be a way of choosing one's own choice. When I walked from the beginning, I often didn't work. She had to go back. On the surface, she is working very hard, but she is really tired and has very little harvest. Why, her mind is not sure, and she has not achieved integration. Why can't someone else's ideas be integrated into their own? There is a logo design in our group. Like me, she likes to write text. She used to take a lot of manuscript fees. Why did she do the design, her husband will do the design, so she will also be her husband's career. But if we want to rely on her husband alone, then she can help Taobao first, and the first three of the pigs are wrong. Can do the top three in an industry, need a lot of people, she is the same. But she won't design, how to do it, find a part-time job, find a part-time job on the Internet, and be a fixed part-time job. In addition to working at home, the rest are the same, according to performance, there is a bonus at the end of the year, 18 part-time jobs. Another point, unlike others, she is lazy and more likely to change. This person who writes the text is almost the same, because the character decides, otherwise the text can not be written, it is not easy to change, the written words are all the same, and everyone does not like to read. But such a person also has a feature that will be studied. Therefore, if we think that she is only relying on SEO, do it, it is impossible. Because she is lazy Cigarettes Online, she sleeps at 1 pm every day, so she is thinking about paying Marlboro Cigarettes. When she was a pig, she said that the advertising fee for the pigs was more expensive. If there was no way for liquidity, she would sell the house. The house that I bought will be sold. Few people have such power, and this way of thinking, she is rarely on the line, has always relied on the resources of the integration of large platforms. Therefore Carton Of Cigarettes, even if she is lazy, she can still do super super good, better than many people who work hard. In the text I often write, some people only work 2 hours a day, other times are buying food and cooking, picking up children. But she can earn tens of millions a year and worth hundreds of millions. He is lazy, really lazy, my former boss. She is also very capable of integrating resources Wholesale Cigarettes. The company has not had a salesman until now, but she can do so well. Of course, the above text, we all know for sure, is not to ask everyone not to work hard, but to work hard. There is also when we reach a level, we have to draw out, we must know how to make money. Can't always be on the front line. Otherwise, you will encounter bottlenecks. After all, one's energy is limited. Get up at 6 o'clock every day, that is tiring.
Related articles:
Online Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz