Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Kummerkasten
ylq Offline

schwer gestört

13.07.2019 05:12
I am a person who Antworten

I am a person who does not work hard. Of course, I am not doing it right, so I can only say my own opinion about this text. Tell me the story around me, I hope to have a feeling for everyone, even if it is a little bit. Because for those who do business and make money, the cost can be less, the profit can be bigger, and we will be bigger. I chatted with my friends last night. His team is OK, 7 or 8 people. He said that he would get up at 6 o'clock every day, let everyone supervise him. He has to fight for a while. Because it is about the end of the year, everyone can live a better year. I said, you still forget, always get up at 8 o'clock, get up at 6 o'clock, certainly no way to adapt. Because I also got up at 6 o'clock, got up and did what, got up and run, at that time, because some people said that making money is important, or the body is more important. So I thought, the money didn't make it, but I had to run. Good health, at least you can kill others. But I insisted on it for 31 days, and I couldn��t keep going, and made a 32 law in the group Newport 100S. What is the 32 law, is to insist on a little longer than 31, that is, insist on 32 days. It��s longer than I insisted. Often we all think that people who work hard in the world are really rich. It is the truth. We look at the people around us. It is really like this. Especially in the early days, it is often harder than others, so we get more opportunities. But the effort is not just an effort, but there are still a lot of ideas and integration before. Otherwise, for example, our many words are boring, and it is boring to write text on the Internet. Speaking of ideas, such as talking about concentration, although this has nothing to do with hard work, but it is also the premise of hard work, is the idea, more important than the effort. When a person has no focus, he is working hard on all aspects, so it is also destined to be more difficult.
But when you have this point, and work hard, even if you don't work hard, you will be very happy. Thinking about her before, I wrote in the text, it is also quite simple. In addition to sleeping every day, it is painting. Then draw tired and continue to sleep, wake up and continue to draw. Her homework is really bad. But her focus is very good, so her results are very good Cheap Cigarettes. I am thinking, how much we are working harder than her Marlboro Lights, really a lot. For example, I am lazy, but definitely work harder than her. At least when I was internship, I went to do a tutor. Her tutor helped me find her, and the art was more expensive. It is to teach an hour and get more money than mine. But just after going a few times, she couldn��t say it. Why don't you go Online Cigarettes, because you have to prepare for the exam, and you are a teacher. So don't love to go. I thought about it at the time, it wasn't right. I went for a few hours a week, and I wouldn't be dead, but she said, if I don't go, I will make more money, and it doesn't mean anything. I will be admitted, and I will have it later. So if, to say, she did not understand these ideas at first, maybe, maybe it was really lost because of small Cigarettes Online. Although she didn't work hard, she knew how to make a choice and knew that one thing had been done. Thinking of this, I think of the people in the group, the company registered to do Taobao, Alibaba first. From the start of the business to seven people, she spent two months, and from 0 to achieve tens of thousands of income per month. The most important thing is that her income is sustainable, reproducible, and it is getting better and better. When I do her, I am sure that it is not only 2 years, but my is not. continuous.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Marlboro Red

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz