Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

14.09.2018 11:03
WINNIPEG -- After missing four games with an injured hand, forward Evander Kane is back in the Winnipeg Jets lineup for the firs Antworten

WINNIPEG -- After missing four games with an injured hand, forward Evander Kane is back in the Winnipeg Jets lineup for the first time since Paul Maurice took over as head coach. Weston Richburg Jersey . "I dont think my role changes too much," Kane said Monday, as the team prepared to fly to California for games in Anaheim and San Jose. "Obviously you are going to have to earn your ice time and play well and show him what you can do. Other guys have had three games to show what they can do and this will be my first one so Im going to have to be good." The left-winger has been out since Jan. 7 when he suffered a hand injury in a fight during Winnipegs 4-2 home loss to the Tampa Bay Lightning. Although hes missed 12 games due to injury this season, Kane still has 14 goals and 11 assists. The Jets (22-23-5) have won three in a row since Maurice took over but are still a point below .500 as they face two of the toughest teams in the Western Conference. Anaheim (37-9-5) leads the conference and the NHL with 79 points and hasnt lost a game in regulation time at home. San Jose is 16-2-3 in their own building. "We had as much success as we could have had this week, we won three games, so well take whatever thats worth," said Maurice. "Im much more concerned that they have confidence in each other in what were trying to accomplish becoming more clearly defined. I feel in practice that Im seeing the things weve asked them to do come a little bit easier." Maurice said Kane will skate on a line with Mark Scheifele and Blake Wheeler. "I like the possibilities of that line. Id like to think Im going to have some patience with it cause Id like to see it work. At the same time I do have another lineup, Ive got another place as well that I wouldnt mind seeing him because hes a real strong player and he can be a real benefit to whoever he plays with." While on paper the Jets seem no match for either Anaheim or San Jose, "Ive never felt that on a one game," said Maurice. "Over the course of the season yes, in any one game no, the best is not that far from the bottom and thats why its a competition." Kanes father will also be on the road swing, along with other dads as the team hosts a father-son trip. Wheeler says it feels a lot better heading west with three wins behind them instead of three more losses and some confidence that they are playing the way their new coach wants. "It definitely helps to have that confidence, the way were playing and what were doing," he said. He also said theyve been pretty comfortable from the start with what Maurice has been urging them to do. "I think hes trying to utilize the things we do the best to give ourselves a chance to win. Hes trying to use our team speed, use our size, things that we do well to give us an opportunity to play our best every night." Meanwhile, with Dustin Byfugliens move to forward, rookie defenceman Jacob Trouba is seeing a lot of ice time. "Were not running him against the other teams best all night long," said Maurice, but he added that he feels Trouba can hold his own and needs to learn to compete with the best. "Theres going to be some mistakes, we live with those." Trouba had a pair of goals -- including the overtime winner -- Saturday against the Edmonton Oilers. Trouba is now second among all rookie defencemen in goals with seven this season and trails only Bostons Torey Krug who has 10. In points Trouba sits fifth among rookie defencemen with 16. San Francisco 49ers Jerseys . They started shooting the puck. Joe Pavelski had a hat trick to move into a tie for second in the NHL in goals and the Sharks beat Philadelphia 7-3 Thursday night in the first game for both teams following the Olympic break. Mike McGlinchey 49ers Jersey . Rookie Marek Mazanec made 39 saves for his first NHL victory and the Predators beat the Chicago Blackhawks 7-2 Saturday night. http://www.49ersfootballpro.com/49ers-Fred-Warner-Jersey/ . The Ravens werent about to let it happen again. Carleton picked up its fourth straight national mens basketball title, and 10th in the last 12 years, with a 79-67 victory over its crosstown rival on Sunday.Some of the Sonnen quotes that Silva has taken offense to are:"I dont like this guy," and "I want to beat him up," but it goes much further than that. Sonnen says that while he grew up talking about technology, medicine, and American ingenuity, (Anderson) Silva was outside in Brazil playing in the mud.""Brazil isnt a bowing country. You bow in Brazil theyll hit you over the head and take your wallet out of your pocket.""He (Wanderlei) has got the worst record in the history of the UFC and I cant imagine how I could be demoted down to need to compete with him. And I dont even say that to be a jerk. Those are the numbers.""(Anderson Silvas) got a black belt under the Nogueiras. I think a black belt under the Nogueiras is saying, like, I got a free toy in my Happy Meal. I dont really understand what the big deal is. One of ems a punching bag, and the other one I just ignore; hes really irrelevant."On the first episode of the show, Silva threatened to quit if Sonnen didnt apologize for those comments and Sonnen, of course, refused.In the sixth episode, Silva confronted Sonnen again, which led to an unscripted fight and resulted in Andre Dida, one of Silvas coaches, striking Sonnen in the back of the head several times and ultimately led to Dida getting expelled froom the show. Frank Gore 49ers Jersey. Courtesy: FanSidedDespite Sonnens comments about Brazil, the UFC Brazil Facebook page has been flooded with near-unanimous support for Sonnen. Here is a selection of some comments translated to English:Rafhael Passos: Im Brazilian guy, but Im rooting for Sonnen even he said that shit from Brazil, what he said is true, Brazil is a country with no schools, education, corrupt government. I hate the guy because he speaks the truth of my parents? Im rooting for Sonnen because that Wanderlei is a coward! #GoSonnenDouglas Doriguetto Fricks: Wanderlei is an idiot… Representing Brazil with attitude of a clown!! Murilo Alonso: I am Brazilian, and I lost respect for Wanderlei as an athlete and professional. I never thought Id say this one day, but I hope Sonnen wins!Rafael Bortolotti: Wanderlei is being an idiot. Sonnen, since the beginning of the program, showed professionalism and commitment to turn those people into real fighters in the UFC. While Wanderlei is trying to turn this into a circus.Leandro Breves Pinto: Nobodys watching Chael Sonnen be disrespectful, rude or provoking the Wanderlei Silva during the program, you see just the opposite and only this ... Unfortunately it is being a disgrace to Brazilians!Sonnen and Silva will fight at UFC 175 on July 5th in Las Vegas. Wholesale Falcons Jerseys Wholesale Buccaneers Jerseys Wholesale Cardinals Jerseys Wholesale Bills Jerseys Wholesale Jets Jerseys Wholesale Panthers Jerseys Wholesale Ravens Jerseys Wholesale Texans Jerseys Wholesale Patriots Jerseys Wholesale Steelers Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys Wholesale Packers Jerseys Wholesale Browns Jerseys Wholesale Chiefs Jerseys Wholesale Colts Jerseys Wholesale Rams Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz