Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

14.09.2018 11:03
Despite hearing rumours that he is supposedly frustrated with his teams direction, John Tavares says that he remains committed t Antworten

Despite hearing rumours that he is supposedly frustrated with his teams direction, John Tavares says that he remains committed to staying with the New York Islanders for the remaining four years of his contract. Texans Jerseys Online . The team captain signed a six-year, $33 million deal with the Islanders prior to the 2011-12 season. He was having a good year with 24 goals and 42 assists in 59 games before suffering a season-ending knee injury while playing for Canada at the Sochi Olympics. "I signed six years because I wanted to be here. Theres no part of me that wants to leave," Tavares told Newsday on Monday. "I think [the talk] is a product of the team not winning, and the perception around here from other markets is always a lot different from what actually happens. I know weve still got some great things we can accomplish here and my mindset hasnt changed. "Im excited to come back next year and Ive always loved being here," the 23-year-old added. The Islanders finished 14th in the 16-team Eastern Conference this season, one year after finishing eighth and falling to the Pittsburgh Penguins in the first round of the playoffs. Wholesale Texans Jerseys . Yet now its time for the most important pick of them all; the Grey Cup. The thought of going 5-0 with the correct choice is quite intoxicating, I dont think I have ever gone perfect in my CFL futuristic playoff speculations and would take great pride in guessing - I mean analyzing - correctly. Cheap Texans Jerseys . "I love the game, its the best job you can have," he explained Tuesday as the players left Joe Louis Arena for the summer. "Ill sit down with my wife and well go from there. http://www.cheaptexansjerseys.net/ . The Raptors have been outscored 88-66 in the opening quarter over a three-game span to begin the month of February. Their most recent loss, 109-101 in Sacramento on Wednesday, was eerily similar to Saturdays defeat at the hands of the Trail Blazers.MUNICH - Uli Hoeness wont appeal against his prison sentence for tax evasion, and said on Friday hes quitting as president of Bayern Munich to prevent damage to the European champions. Hoeness, one of the most prominent figures in German football, was convicted on Thursday of evading millions of euros (dollars) in tax through an undeclared bank account and sentenced to 3 1/2 years in prison. The verdict drew a largely positive response in a country where tax evasion is deeply and increasingly frowned upon. Hoeness lawyer initially said he would file an appeal. Hoeness, however, said in a brief statement posted on Bayerns website on Friday that he decided after talking with his family to accept the verdict. "This corresponds with my personal understanding of decency, attitude and personal responsibility," he wrote. "Tax evasion was the mistake of my life. I am facing up to the consequences of this mistake." Hoeness said he was stepping dowwn immediately as club president and as the chairman of Bayerns supervisory board. Cheap Texans Store. He said he wanted "to prevent damage to my club." "Bayern Munich is my lifes work and it will always remain so," he said. "I will remain linked with this great club and its people in other ways as long as I live." Hoeness thanked Bayern supporters and his friends for their support. The club stood by him through the investigation. Bayern won the treble of Bundesliga, Champions League and German Cup last season and could repeat that feat this season. As a player, Hoeness was a Bayern star who won the 1972 European Championship and the 1974 World Cup with West Germany and three straight European Cups — the predecessor of the Champions League — before retiring in 1979 with chronic knee problems. Under his guidance as general manager, Bayern built financial reserves rarely seen in debt-ridden European football. Wholesale Falcons Jerseys Wholesale Buccaneers Jerseys Wholesale Cardinals Jerseys Wholesale Bills Jerseys Wholesale Jets Jerseys Wholesale Panthers Jerseys Wholesale Ravens Jerseys Wholesale Texans Jerseys Wholesale Patriots Jerseys Wholesale Steelers Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys Wholesale Packers Jerseys Wholesale Browns Jerseys Wholesale Chiefs Jerseys Wholesale Colts Jerseys Wholesale Rams Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz