Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
t123 Offline

ChAôt

30.04.2019 05:00
nds up.I was gonna [call out] Mark Hunt or Tr Antworten

Buffalo Bills coach Rex Ryan and assistant head coach/defense Rob Ryan, coaching together this season for the first time since 1995, have already enjoyed a jaunt on a tandem bicycle this summer as part of a commercial shoot for a local supermarket.So whats a movie promo for the twin brothers to tackle?Thats exactly what the pair of charismatic coaches did for ESPN in a spoofed movie spot for the upcoming Ben Hur film. Take it all in: Buy Air Max . Vettel was 0.168 seconds faster than Red Bull teammate Mark Webber around the Suzuka circuit. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was two tenths of a second off Vettel. "The car balance is decent, but I think we can still improve," Vettel said. Cheap Air Max Canada .Y. -- Paul Byron and Matt Stajan scored as the Calgary Flames started a five-game road trip with a 2-1 overtime win over the Buffalo Sabres on Saturday afternoon. http://www.airmaxcanada.com/ . Brandon Morrow allowed five runs on six hits over three innings. He struck out two, walked one and hit a batter. Edwin Encarnacion had a two-out, bases loaded two-RBI double in the third inning. Nike Air Max Canada . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. Nike Air Max Canada Cheap . -- Jimmie Johnson held off a teammate, passed a pair of Hall of Famers, and dominated once more at Dover. UFC heavyweight Derrick Lewis picked up a fourth-round TKO victory in his first main event appearance on Friday -- but did not look too happy about it.Lewis (17-4) finished off Shamil Abdurakhimov (17-4) with punches on the ground at 3:42 of the fourth round. The heavyweight bout headlined UFC Fight Night at Times Union Center in Albany, New York.The win extended Lewis win streak to five, but it was a slow-paced, ugly affair. Lewis, of Houston, acknowledged as much afterward.That was one of my [most] terrible fights of all time, Lewis said. I didnt like my performance at all. I knew it was a five-round fight and I wanted to pace myself, but that was some bulls---.Lewis only effective moments came in the final sequence, after he took a tired-looking Abdurakhimov down and easily passed his guard into full mount.Prior to that finish, Lewis loaded up on single-shot haymakers and threw a puzzling amount of kicks, which Abdurakhimov frequently caught and turned into takedowns. The Dagestani heavyweiight converted four total takedowns and actually out-landed Lewis in total strikes 92 to 36, according to FightMetric.ddddddddddddIn the second round, ?Abdurakhimov connected on a right hand to Lewis left eye. The eye clearly bothered Lewis the rest of the frame and in between rounds. He asked his cornerman to flush it out with water before heading into the third.That injury may have contributed to Lewis slow start, but he refused to pin all the responsibility there.He got me in the eye and Im still seeing double, Lewis said. But that was some bulls--- on my part, I should have kept my hands up.I was gonna [call out] Mark Hunt or Travis Browne, but this performance right here is some bulls---. Im gonna sit my ass down.Lewis has recorded stoppages in four of his five consecutive wins. The only bout to go the distance was a split decision win over Roy Nelson in July. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz