Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
t123 Offline

ChAôt

29.04.2019 09:35
rth head coach in FIU history on Nov. 15. [url=http://www.shopairmaxaustralia.com/]Discount Air Max Australia[/url] . Speaking T Antworten

(STATS) -- Rich Skrosky resigned Tuesday after three seasons as Elon coach to join Butch Davis staff at FIU.Skrosky was 7-27 in three seasons while leading Elons transition into CAA Football, where the Phoenix were 4-20 in conference games.This was an unexpected development, athletic director Dave Blank said. Rich was offered an opportunity that will best allow him to pursue his career goals.Blank said Elon will begin a national search for a new coach immediately.Davis was named the fourth head coach in FIU history on Nov. 15. Discount Air Max Australia . Speaking Thursday on TSN 1050 Thursday, the Leafs GM also touched on the questions surrounding the teams leadership and the struggles of his big-name free-agent signing. “Its not from lack of effort from the coaching staff. Clearance Air Max Australia . Blackwood, 28, has played the last three seasons in the San Diego Padres system, including the past two summers with Class AA San Antonio of the Texas League. http://www.shopairmaxaustralia.com/air-max-90-australia/ . After slipping from the summit during the week, the Gunners overcame struggling Crystal Palace 2-0 on Sunday thanks to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlains second-half brace. Air Max Australia For Sale .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. Air Max Australia From China . -- Running backs Darren McFadden and Rashad Jennings were back at practice for the Oakland Raiders on Wednesday despite being hampered by hamstring injuries. GLENDALE, Ariz. -- New Orleans?running back Mark Ingram said he needs to control my emotions better after he was caught by TV cameras on Sunday shouting at Saints coach Sean Payton and throwing a fit on the sideline.Ingram appeared to be upset that he was pulled from the game just before fellow running back Tim Hightower scored on a 2-yard touchdown run late in the Saints 48-41 victory over the Arizona Cardinals.Im real competitive in everything I do, man, said Ingram, though he wouldnt specifically confirm whether the lack of a scoring opportunity is what set him off. So I gotta be smarter, gotta control my emotions better. But we had a great win as a team, and thats our No. 1 goal, and thats what Im happy for -- that were bringing a win back to New Orleans.Payton declined to answer questions about Ingrams outburst after the game.Ingram had 17 carries for 78 yards (a 4.6 average) and two catches for 14 yards in the Saints win. But he had zero touchdowns, while Hightower scored twice on goal-line runs in the fourth quarter.Ingram doesnt have any specific contract incentives for touchdowns scored.Payton appeared to be trying to calm Ingram, putting his hand on his shoulder while Ingram was shouting, but the running back didnt cool down immediately. Ingram credited Payton and teammates for encouraging him.Coach is real cool. Hes very understandable, said Ingram, who didnt specify what Payton told him. Everybody calmed me down, man -- a number of teammates, a number of coaches. Thats what a familys about, thats what a team is. A team is a family. And I appreciate all those guys for being there for me and also beinng understanding.dddddddddddd.Ingram has had similar moments of visible emotion and frustration in the past -- especially earlier in his career, when he was stuck in a timeshare with other backs, including Pierre Thomas and Chris Ivory.Ingram has since emerged as a leading back and respected team leader in recent years. He leads the Saints with 850 rushing yards this season and has 287 receiving yards and seven total touchdowns.Ingram also had high praise for Hightower, who was emotional about making his first return to Arizona, where he began his career with the Cardinals, from 2008 to 2010.Marks competitive, man, as am I, Hightower said. Its a tough situation, especially when you start getting down there to that goal line. As a running back, your eyes are lightin up, man. You see the end zone and you want to get in there. So I understand his frustration.And I know its something that he knows: Its an emotional game, and you gotta just make sure you control your emotions at that point of the game. But I understand, Ive been there, Ive been in his shoes, and I understand his frustration.This is at least the second time this season the Saints (6-8) have dealt with a high-profile offensive player expressing frustration over his lack of touches. Receiver Brandin Cooks?got emotional after being targeted zero times in a 49-21 victory over the Los Angeles Rams three weeks ago. But Cooks had no complaints on Sunday after he caught seven passes for a career-high 186 yards and two touchdowns. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz