Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

28.04.2019 03:41
ns and ran for two more as Georgia Southern collected 605 total yards in dominating Savannah State 54-0 on Saturday in the opene Antworten

STATESBORO, Ga. -- Favian Upshaw accounted threw for two touchdowns and ran for two more as Georgia Southern collected 605 total yards in dominating Savannah State 54-0 on Saturday in the opener for both teams.Georgia Southern (1-0) last topped 600 yards of total offense in 2014 amassing 660 at Georgia State.The Eagles announced before the game the suspension of seven players for violations of team policies. All will return for next weeks game at South Alabama.Upshaw scored twice in less than a two-minute span on runs of 2 and 33 yards respectively. Wesley Fields 1-yard run before the end of the first quarter made it 21-0. The Eagles Demarcus Godfrey had 14 carries for 124 yards and Fields had 13 carries for 87 yards.The Tigers (0-1) managed just 114 yards total offense and were 1-for-9 on third down conversions. Georgia Southern held a time of possession advantage by 38:06 to 21:54. Wholesale Adidas NMD UK . On Tuesday, Ottawa placed forward Cory Conacher and defenceman Joe Corvo on waivers as trade rumours swirl around the Senators. NMD UK Outlet . -- Devin Hester is done returning kicks in Chicago. http://www.nmdoutletuk.com/ .C. -- When North Carolina freshman Ryan Switzer reported to training camp in August he was a little miffed to learn he was third on the depth chart at punt returner. Discount NMD UK . Peter Gammons, an analyst for Major League Baseballs network and website, drew the ire of hockey fans on Sunday when he criticized the two NHL teams on Twitter for their physical game the night before. Cheap NMD UK Outlet . - Blake Griffin had 30 points and 12 rebounds, J. OKLAHOMA CITY -- Russell Westbrook was short and to the point on Friday at the Oklahoma City Thunders annual media day when asked about his relationship with Kevin Durant.I havent talked to him, he said.The Thunder officially begin life without the former franchise player on Saturday as training camp opens, and Westbrook said hes excited about transitioning into a new era.I mean, its definitely different, Westbrook said. Its not the same. Just missing Kevin, Dion [Waiters], Serge [Ibaka], been with Serge, the same amount of time. Different guys but Im happy, ready to start camp with the new guys and embrace the moment.I think any change you have to get used to making a transition, got a new coach, got to get used to the transition, Westbrook said. I think any change you have to get used to.Westbrook assumes the solitary role of franchise player, a position hees ready and willing to embrace.dddddddddddd But hes not lowering his expectations.Win, he said. The main focus is to win a championship every year, and thats what Im going to try to do on both sides of the ball. Leadership-wise, as well but just come in and find ways to help our team win a championship.Durant and Westbrook have shared dual leadership roles with the Thunder, but that responsibility now falls entirely to Westbrook. It is an issue, though, his teammates arent too concerned with.He was our leader last year, too, Enes Kanter said. Yeah, he was our leader last year, too, and you know, he helped us a lot. You know what, the only thing is just, you know, hes leading this team really well and I just love playing with him. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz