Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

03.04.2019 12:27
s of this tragedy, Tsonga tweeted.In Saturdays doubles, veteran Radek Stepanek will team with Adam Pavlasek for the Czechs again Antworten

TRINEC, Czech Republic -- Lucas Pouille made a victorious Davis Cup debut for France by beating Jiri Vesely 7-6 (2), 6-4, 7-5 to level the quarterfinal against the Czech Republic at 1-1 on Friday.Amid increased security following the deadly attack in the French city of Nice, Pouille got a break for 6-5 in the final set with a forehand winner and clinched the victory on his first match point.Earlier, Lukas Rosol saved two match points to prevail over Jo-Wilfried Tsonga 6-4, 3-6, 4-6, 7-6 (8), 6-4 and put the Czechs 1-0 ahead on an indoor hard court in the eastern city of Trinec.A minute of silence was observed at Werk Arena before the opening singles to honor the 84 people killed by a truck in Nice.All my thoughts are with the victims and families of this tragedy, Tsonga tweeted.In Saturdays doubles, veteran Radek Stepanek will team with Adam Pavlasek for the Czechs against Wimbledon doubles champions Nicolas Mahut and Pierre-Hugues Herbert.Pouille wasted two set points at 5-4 before dominating the tiebreaker in the first set. Vesely was the first player to drop his serve and was trailing 3-1 in the second before temporarily coming back with three straight games, but Pouille got another break to go 5-4 up and hit an ace on his second set point to take command.In the four-hour opening singles, Rosol converted his third match point with a passing forehand.Im speechless, Rosol said. Things somehow turned around.It was only his second career victory over Tsonga in five matchups.Were delighted to take a lead. To beat their No. 1, it feels great. Its a good start to the weekend but we havent won yet.Tsonga wasted two match points in the tiebreaker to allow the fifth set when he hit the net with a backhand on Rosols second set point.He looked tired in the final set. He answered Rosols break in the opening game but had no reply after he dropped his serve in the seventh game.Big-serving Tsonga hit 18 aces, but just one in the fifth set.In the opening set, Rosol broke Tsonga in the seventh game with a passing backhand.Tsonga came back to the match with a break for a 5-3 lead in the second set and served out the set at love.In a tight third set, Tsonga saved four break points in the second game and another two in the fourth game before breaking Rosol in the fifth game and hitting an ace on his second set point. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys . The quest begins with what is supposed to be an easy one, although Germany has traditionally been a stubborn opponent to Canadian teams at international tournaments. Cheap Predators Jerseys Authentic .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http://www.adidaspredatorsjerseys.com/ . -- Ohio States Urban Meyer has never had any issue acclimating to the biggest stages in college football. Cheap Predators Jerseys China . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. Cheap Adidas Predators Jerseys . The 18-year-old American had five birdies in her bogey-free round for a 17-under total of 196. Lee held the overnight lead but mixed three birdies with two bogeys for a 70. Prop Dylan Napa has conceded three-time minor premiers Sydney Roosters took winning for granted as they battle to avoid the clubs worst season in 50 years.The Roosters need to scrape together two more wins over the final month of the NRL season if they are to avoid the ignominy of joining 2009s wooden spoon outfit as the clubs worst since their winless season of 1966.As it stands now the current Roosters, who have only won four games this year, are worse than the 2009 Tricolours who tasted victory five times.It is a long way down for the team that has won the past three minor premierships and the 2013 title.The last three years were all glitz and glamour and now this is the other side of it, Napa said.The other side of it is also understanding that winning doesnt just happen.After claiming 18 regular season wins last year, 16 the year before and 18 in their premiership winning year of 2013,, the Roosters have only enjoyed wins against South Sydney, Newcastle, Wests Tigers and Brisbane this year.ddddddddddddAgainst the Broncos it was funny because it was the first game we have won in a long time and I have never sung the team song so loud, Napa said.I thought back to my first few years when we were winning all the time and sometimes I wouldnt sing the song as loud as I could.I took those wins for granted, so I am never going to not sing the team song as loud as I can ever again.The Roosters face North Queensland, St George Illawarra, Cronulla and Brisbane over the final four rounds.This season has been disappointing. We have lost a bit of respect from other teams. We are doing all we can to get some pride back before the end of the year, Napa said. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz