Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

03.04.2019 12:27
r four matches - and Morgan says the team are reaping the benefits of the improvements they have made in the short format of the Antworten

Eoin Morgan says England will focus on the entire West Indies team and not just Chris Gayle when the two sides clash in Sunday’s World Twenty20 final. England sealed their place in the final with an emphatic seven-wicket win over New Zealand, with the West Indies winning by the same margin against host nation India a day later.Gayle scored an unbeaten century as West Indies beat England by six wickets in the Super 10 stage of the tournament and captain Morgan insists his side is well prepared for what will be a far from normal contest. Even before we played the West Indies in the group stages I was quite firm in saying Chris Gayle wasnt just the West Indies team, Morgan told reporters in Kolkata ahead of Sundays final.Its important that when you playing against good sides you dont focus on one or two players. Its everybody, because anybody can hurt you and I think India witnessed that and everybody witnessed that with Lendl Simmons innings. Will England win World T20? Sky experts have their say on the World T20 final Were quite real about things. We know its not going to be a normal game. Even in the semi-final that we played there was a lot of hype around the expectation of playing in a final.I want all of our players to embrace it. Tomorrow everything will feel a little bit rushed to start with; its important were in a really good frame of mind to slow things down when needed and more importantly execute our skills.Everybody is fit for selection which is great. A couple of guys were sick over the past few days but they have pulled up well today so everybody will train. Rob Key and Nasser Hussain take a look at the pitch ahead of Englands ICC World T20 final against West Indies England failed to advance from the group stages at the 2014 tournament - losing three of their four matches - and Morgan says the team are reaping the benefits of the improvements they have made in the short format of the game.I think [winning the tournament] would mean a huge amount, he said.I think we have made strides in the last few years in white ball cricket. I think this would be a great reward for the mindset we have shown, and dedication and hard work we have put in.Will England win the World T20? Find out by watching their match with West Indies from 1.30pm, Sunday, Sky Sports 2. Before then see if West Indies Women can overcome Australia Women in the Womens World Twenty20 Final, live on Sky Sports 2 on Sunday from 9.30am. Also See: Nasser: Swing could silence Gayle Watch World T20 Finals on Sky Eng v WI: Willis key battles Englands road to the final NFL Jerseys Wholesale . That left plenty of energy for pitching books and swatting away free agency questions. Anthony had 24 points and nine rebounds, and the Knicks avenged an embarrassing home loss with a rout of their own, beating the Boston Celtics 114-88 on Wednesday night for their third straight victory. China Cheap Jerseys . A forerunning sled crashed into the worker Thursday at the Sanki Sliding Center. The unidentified worker broke both legs and was airlifted to a nearby hospital. http://www.nfljerseyschinasale.com/ . One game after a miserable showing in Oklahoma City, Gay tied a career high with 41 points and the Sacramento Kings cruised to a 114-97 victory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. NFL Jerseys Cheap . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. Wholesale Jerseys China . The news was first reported on Gonzalezs Twitter account and confirmed by the Rockies. Gonzalez has a six-week window before position players have their first workout at spring training in Arizona. EAST HARTFORD, Conn. -- A week after losing to Temple on a last-second play, UCF made sure it didnt blow another fourth-quarter lead.The Knights made fourth-down stops on two late UConn drives and held on to beat the Huskies 24-16 on Saturday.We didnt want that sour taste in our mouth again from last week, said UCF linebacker Errol Clarke, who finished with nine tackles and a sack. Thats what I think really pushed us over the top.McKenzie Milton threw for a season-high 317 yards and three touchdowns. He completed 29 of 45 passes and the Knights (4-3, 2-1 American) moved over the .500 mark by scoring 17 unanswered points and holding the Huskies (3-5, 1-4) scoreless in the second half.Arkeel Newsome ran 21 times for 101 yards and Noel Thomas had his fifth straight 100-yard receiving game for UConn, catching nine passes for 165 yards.But Thomas dropped a pass in the end zone on a third down with just over 3 minutes remaining, and quarterback Bryant Shirreffs came up short on a fourth-down scramble.The Huskies got the ball back near midfield with just over 2 minutes left and drove to the 21, before the defense stiffened and forced four-straight incompletions.I think our players have been through a lot after the past week, after how the last game ended, and I cant say enough about their character, said first-year coach Scott Frost.UConn scored the games first 13 points, capped by a 3-yard touchdown run from Newsome.But the Knights scored at the end of the first half on 19-yard pass from Milton to freshman Jordan Akins and took the lead on the first drive of the second half, when Milton hit running back Adrian Killins over the middle for a 39-yard touchdoown.dddddddddddd It was the third consecutive drive of more than 70 yards for UCF.That was a big deal, it was a big moment, UConn coach Bob Diaco said ofAkins touchdown. We let the proverbial rope slip out of our hand a little bit there in the final minute-and-a-half of the half.A career-long 50-yard field goal by Matthew Wright early in the fourth quarter pushed the lead to eight points.The Huskies final points came on a 35-yard Bobby Puyol field goal, one of three he kicked in the first half.Puyol missed 31-yard field goal in the third quarter, which bounced off the right upright.THE TAKEAWAYUCF: The Knights have apparently found their quarterback in the freshman Milton, who started again over senior Justin Holman. It was Miltons fourth start this season. His 317 yards passing were the most since Holman threw for 336 yards against Temple in 2014.UConn: The Huskies have two offensive weapons in Newsome and Thomas and need to find a third. Shirreffs was again the teams second leading rusher with 49 yards. Alec Bloom was the teams second-leading receiver. He had two catches for 20 yards.JUST ANOTHER GAMEA trophy, which Diaco created before last years game after dubbing the series the ConnFLiCT, remained on UConns bench after the game, unclaimed by the Knights, who have not recognized the rivalry.It was just another ballgame for us, said Milton. Next week will be another ballgame for us and the week after that.UP NEXTUCF: The Knights visit No. 11 Houston next SaturdayUConn: The Huskies travel south to face East Carolina. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz