Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
dasg234 Offline

ChAôt

04.03.2019 14:31
alties were issued on the play. Larsen collided with Antworten

ZURICH -- Doping investigator Richard McLarens final report on state-backed cheating in Russia is several months from completion, casting fresh doubt on the nations hosting of winter sports this season.We are focusing on winter sports athletes first, McLaren told The Associated Press on Friday. We will get that information out as quickly as we can produce it.The Canadian law professors interim report for the World Anti-Doping Agency implicating more than 20 summer and winter sports in Russia was published in July.It led to a chaotic legal process for Russian athletes to be blocked or approved for competition at the Rio de Janeiro Olympics.McLaren never set a deadline for his final report, though many expected progress before the winter sports season starts to peak in November.Its urgent to get the report out as quickly as possible, McLaren said.After the powerful first report was published, the International Olympic Committee advised winter sports bodies to freeze their preparations for major events in Russia in 2016 and find host cities in other countries.That interim order affected figure skating and ski jumping before a scheduled review by the IOC executive board at a Dec. 6-8 meeting.McLarens new timetable suggests that Russian-hosted events in early 2017 are at risk, including world championships in bobsled and skeleton plus World Cup events in at least five winter disciplines.Though his final report is at least several months away, McLaren could send evidence within weeks to sports governing bodies if it suggests doping by individuals.We havent reported any of it to any sporting federation at this stage. When its done, we will, McLaren said earlier, on the sideline of a sports ethics conference hosted by FIFA.WADA appointed McLaren in May to investigate claims made in American media by the laboratory director who oversaw drug testing at the 2014 Sochi Olympics. The Russian official alleged a conspiracy by state authorities to cover up athletes doping and help Russia top the medals table at its home Winter Games.McLaren delivered a damning 103-page document that detailed a plot to swap out Russian athletes doping-tainted urine samples from 2011 through 2015.In July, McLaren asked for more time to complete his investigation.We will also report on information we had that we didnt have time to analyze in the last report and see if it either makes the picture bigger, clearer or changes it, he said Friday. Cheap Retro Air Jordan . The Lightning are 2-0 so far on a four-game road trip, giving the club five straight wins as the guest and improving Tampas away record this season to 11-8-2. Cheap Air Jordan Authentic . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. http://www.cheapairjordan.com/ . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. Wholesale Nike Air Jordan . Most important, perhaps, it went off without a hitch. Organizers poked a little fun at the now-infamous opening ceremony gaffe that saw only four out of five snowflakes open up into rings, leaving the Olympics logo one ring short. Wholesale Air Jordan Free Shipping . Team physician Dr. Steve Traina performed the surgery Friday. Robinson was injured in a spill underneath the Nuggets basket during the first quarter of Wednesday nights loss to the Charlotte Bobcats. Vancouver Canucks defenseman Philip Larsen was taken to the hospital after being immobilized and wheeled off the ice Tuesday night, following a hit to the head from Devils winger Taylor Hall in the second period of host New Jerseys 3-2 win.The Canucks said Larsen was alert with a full range of motion and sent to the hospital for further evaluation.No penalties were issued on the play. Larsen collided with Hall as he skated with the puck along the end boards behind the Canucks goal and fell to the ice on his back.?Larsen, 27, appeared to have his head down during the play. Hall approached and braced for the hit, straightening up as his right shoulder met the left side of Larsens helmet.Im looking to make contact there, but I never want to see a guy laying on the ice like that, Hall said. I only know how to play the game one way, and youve got to play it hard. I feel terrible. Hes a former teammate of mine. I would have loved to make a hit there and continue the play. I hope hes all right.Vancouver coach Willie Desjardins had no update on Larsens condition, and he did not know if Larsen would remain in the hospital overnight.You always have a problem with a hit when one of your guys gets hit hard, Desjardins said. It doesnt eeven matter if its a clean hit.dddddddddddd You still have a problem when a guy gets hit that hard.Hall felt he was doing his job.It makes me feel a little bit better that everyone was saying it was a clean hit and the referees agreed, Hall said. In that sense, I dont have any regrets with what I did. I try to keep all my extremities in close, and I just wanted to make contact chest to chest. Sometimes it doesnt work out like that.Larsen, in his first season with the Canucks, was a fifth-round draft pick in 2008 by the Dallas Stars, with whom he spent four seasons before joining the Edmonton Oilers for the 2013-14 campaign. He spent the past two seasons playing in the KHL.The Canucks-Devils game had turned nasty late in the first period.Devils center Travis Zajac left late in the opening period after falling face-first into the end boards following a shove from Vancouver center Michael Chaput. Zajac was cut, and there was a patch of blood on the ice.Chaput was not penalized. Zajac returned in the second period with a full face shield.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz