Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

14.02.2019 04:53
cent).We are what we are and right now, Fox said. We could (finish) 10-6 or 2-14. Thats the reality math-wise. I hope were movin Antworten

LAKE FOREST, Ill. -- Chicago Bears coach John Fox watched the NFC North race tighten during his teams bye week.Whether it means anything in the long run for the last-place Bears (2-6) depends largely on whether they healed enough during their time away, and can overcome several problems both on offense and defense to make a second-half run.Obviously we could use a little help, Fox said Monday at Halas Hall. Yesterday might have been some. I wont know until I kind of see what we do.The first-place Minnesota Vikings (5-3) lost their third straight, an overtime defeat by the Detroit Lions (5-4). Green Bay (4-4) also fell, and the Bears have games left with each division opponent.The Bears are haunted by games lost in the fourth quarter to Indianapolis and Jacksonville, or theyd be in the mix.Well I think again you can spend a lot of time looking in the rear view mirror, Fox said. Even driving your car, if you spend too much time looking back then you wreck.So our focus is in front of us now.The Bears are at Tampa Sunday and anticipate a handful of injured starters returning to the lineup. They wont know more on the injury front until Wednesday, but the possibility exists guards Josh Sitton (ankle) and Kyle Long (tricep), nose tackle Eddie Goldman (ankle) and cornerback Bryce Callahan will be able to start.I think its a huge boost, Fox said. As I mentioned before, if you look at whats happened to us in the first half, just at the quarterback position, its enough to cripple a lot of teams.Quarterback Jay Cutler returned after missing five starts to lead a victory over the Minnesota Vikings Oct. 31.They could also get back wide receiver Marquess Wilson. He has been on the physically unable to perform list since training camp with a foot injury. On Monday, his evaluation period for a return began.Obviously getting two Pro Bowl guards back is helpful, Fox said, referring to Sitton and Long. I think the receiver position gets a little deeper, as well as the punt returning. In the secondary, I think Bryce Callahans been kinda hit or miss through the first half, or part of the first half. That makes us healthier in a lot of spots.Long took note of all the players at practice who formerly had been populating the trainers room.A lot of people certainly took advantage of the break, Long said. They did what they needed to do to get their bodies right.It would be the first time for Goldman since Week 2, when he suffered a high ankle sprain against the Philadelphia Eagles.I know we havent won a lot, but the wins we did have, I sat out on, Goldman said. Thats the toughest part, is watching your team play and rally and youre just sitting on the sidelines watching.Fox pointed to other problems beyond injuries that need to be fixed.The offense struggled in the red zone and ranks 22nd at scoring touchdowns from inside the 20-yard line. The defense struggled on third downs early, but has since improved to eighth (36.7 percent).We are what we are and right now, Fox said. We could (finish) 10-6 or 2-14. Thats the reality math-wise. I hope were moving more toward the first one I mentioned.Weve got our whole half of a season left. Its like the second half of a game. A lot can happen. Cheap Jordan 5 Online . Haas said he "felt a lot of pain" in his right shoulder when he slammed his racket to the ground in frustration after losing his serve at 3-3 in the first set. Cheap Jordan 5 For Sale . Mats Zuccarello and Derek Stepan scored shootout goals, and backup goalie Cam Talbot earned his second win in two nights as the Rangers shook off a late tying tally and beat the Maple Leafs 2-1 Monday night. http://www.cheapairjordan5.us/ .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Cheap Jordan 5 Free Shipping . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Air Jordan 5 Wholesale . But now that hes in the NHL, the Calgary Flames centre showed big improvement in that department by scoring the winner in the eighth round of a 5-4 shootout victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Monday. Jake Peavy is well-versed in the challenges of winning at Fenway Park, something the San Francisco Giants have never done entering their two-game series with the Boston Red Sox.Peavy, who won a World Series title with Boston in 2013, has as many victories (three) as the Giants have games played at the 104-year-old relic known as Americas Most Beloved Ballpark.The majors-best Giants are entrusting their crafty 35-year-old veteran with the task of subduing the leagues most prolific offense in Tuesday nights series opener in Boston.San Francisco (57-36) has traveled to Fenway only once since interleague play began in 1997, enduring a three-game sweep June 15-17, 2007, during home run king Barry Bonds final season.Before moving to the Bay Area, the Giants played five games at Fenway while facing the Red Sox in the 1912 World Series, which Boston won in the ballparks inaugural season.Peavy has gone 3-3 with a 4.47 ERA in 14 starts at Fenway -- his seventh-most at a single ballpark. In two seasons with the Red Sox, Peavy owns a 5-10 record with a 4.48 ERA in 30 starts.This year, the 2007 National League Cy Young Award winner and three-time All-Star is 5-7 with a 5.09 ERA in 18 starts. On the road, Peavy is 1-5 with a 6.64 ERA in eight starts.David Ortiz is 3-for-10 with an RBI and two strikeouts while Hanley Ramirez has gone 4-for-22 with a double and an RBI against Peavy. Dustin Pedroia is 1-for-7 with a pair of RBI.The Giants are coming off a surprising three-game sweep at San Diego, where Peavy spent the first eight seasons of his career while becoming the Padres all-time strikeouts leader.Peavy was nearly called on as an emergency starter Sunday, a 5-3 defeat, as Johnny Cueto, who started lastt Tuesdays All-Star Game at Petco Park, dealt with an illness.ddddddddddddIm always looking to play, Peavy told MLB.com, after joking that he initially reacted with straight, utter panic to manager Bruce Bochys request. I got ready.Peavy wasnt needed, but Cueto gave up four runs. San Francisco surrendered 16 runs -- more than it had in its previous seven games combined -- and hit .204 in the series.Weve got to reboot and reset, Bochy said. We had the right guys up there with a couple of guys on base. We just couldnt get it done.Boston (51-39) is 1 1/2 games behind the first-place Baltimore Orioles in the American League East after winning two of three road games against the Yankees over the weekend. New York won the finale 3-1 Sunday.After we got through the month of June, weve been able to turn the page, Red Sox manager John Farrell said. Were going back home, where weve played particularly well of late. Were set up pretty good right now.Rick Porcello (11-2, 3.66 ERA) aims to put the Red Sox in line for their fifth straight home win. Boston is 7-2 in July -- all at Fenway -- after stumbling to a 10-16 mark in June.Porcello is a perfect 8-0 at home this season, but 1-1 with a 6.19 ERA in three career starts against the Giants.Conor Gillaspie is 10-for-24 (.417) with a homer and six RBI against Porcello. Denard Span is 12-for-32 (.375) with four RBI against him, and is 16-for-53 (.302) lifetime at Fenway.San Francisco and Boston split a two-game set June 7-8 at AT&T Park. The Red Sox took the opener 5-3 in 10 innings, but lost a 2-1 pitchers duel the following day. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz