Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

14.02.2019 04:53
Game 6 of the National League Championship Series on Saturday night was the most-watched LCS game since San Franciscos 3-2 vict Antworten

NEW YORK -- The Chicago Cubs first pennant clincher since 1945 was seen by an average of 9.7 million viewers on Fox Sports 1, the highest total for a league championship series in six years.Chicagos 5-0 win over the Los Angeles Dodgers in Game 6 of the National League Championship Series on Saturday night was the most-watched LCS game since San Franciscos 3-2 victory over Philadelphia in Game 6 in 2010 (11.6 million), Fox said Sunday. Viewers increased to a peak of 12.2 million for the Cubs game-ending double play.Fox said an average of 110,500 viewers watched the game?digitally on Fox Sports Go and 273,000 more on Fox Deportes Spanish-language coverage. The Cubs-Dodgers game had a 25.8 rating and 46 share in Chicago, and a 10.2/23 in Los Angeles. The rating is the percentage of television households tuned to a broadcast, and the share is the percentage among homes with TVs on at the time.The NLCS averaged 6.95 million viewers on Fox networks, up 80 percent from last years 3.85 million for Kansas Citys win over Toronto in the American League Championship Series and 56 percent from 4.46 million for San Franciscos victory over St. Louis in the 2014 NLCS. http://www.authenticshoptitans.com/sylvester-williams-jersey/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.authenticshoptitans.com/warren-moon-jersey/ . Pence singled in the winning run with no outs in the ninth inning to give the Giants a 7-6 victory over the San Diego Padres on Sunday. http://www.authenticshoptitans.com/da-norris-searcy-jersey/ . But the quarterback hopes to stay involved in football after officially calling it quits Tuesday. "Id love to look at those opportunities as they arise," Pierce said in an interview from his Winnipeg eatery. http://www.authenticshoptitans.com/avery-williamson-jersey/ . Hey!" The lower tier of the School End of Queens Park Rangers Loftus Road was packed solid with a very festive-sounding Chelsea choral section in this particular part of South Africa Road London, W12. http://www.authenticshoptitans.com/wesley-woodyard-jersey/ . -- Most satisfying to Russ Smith about No.PHILADELPHIA -- Whoever Chip Kelly chooses to be the Philadelphia Eagles quarterback may have plenty of success by doing one simple thing: handing the ball to LeSean McCoy. While Michael Vick, Nick Foles and Matt Barkley will get most of the attention during training camp, McCoy could be the most important part of Philadelphias offence. The 25-year-old running back is looking to get back to his All-Pro form of 2011. "I want to be more dominant," McCoy said. "The last few years Ive had good years, but I want to be dominant. I think in this offence, theres the ability to run the ball more, where I can really take over a game. There have been flashes of it in the past, but having the ability to do it day in and day out, game in and game out, I think thats a different story." The Eagles held their first full squad practice Friday, and the pads will be on for the first time Sunday when the team moves across the street to Lincoln Financial Field and welcomes in 60,000 fans. They might be treated to an unfamiliar sight if Kelly emphasizes the run game, as expected. Its no secret that former Eagles coach Andy Reid had a pass-first philosophy. The offence ran the ball just 38.2 per cent of the time last year. Their highest average during McCoys first four seasons was 43.4 per cent in 2011. Thats when McCoy had 1,309 yards rushing and 17 touchdowns en route to his first Pro Bowl. But Reid is now in Kansas City teaching his version of the West Coast offence. Kelly has a unique offensive system of his own. He prefers an up-tempo style centred on moving quickly, running a lot of plays and keeping defences off-balance. At Oregon, Kellys offence averaged 44.7 points in four years. The Ducks ran the ball at least 61.7 per cent of the time during those four seasons. "Chip has shown that he runs the ball a lot, so I think thats the difference," McCoy said. "I want to get back to that old stage where Im taking over a game. I think with all the talent and supporting cast around me, that should be easy. With the offence around me, theres not as much pressure where you have to do everything. There are certain guys on different teams where if they dont play well, their team doesnt do well, and with the Eagles that isnt the case." The Eagles have several playmakers on offence, including two-time Pro Bowl wide receiver DeSean Jacksson, wideouts Jeremy Maclin and Jason Avant and tight end Brent Celek.dddddddddddd Tight ends are a key part of Kellys offence, so he added free agent James Casey and rookie second-round pick Zach Ertz. Running backs Bryce Brown and Felix Jones give the offence even more options. "That helps me out a little bit, but as a competitor I want to be one of those guys in the offence where in the fourth quarter, I want the ball," McCoy said. "I want that type of attitude, and the type of person Coach Kelly is, he has that attitude also. It makes us more dominant as a team if each guy has that attitude and wants the ball and is willing to make plays. You dont know where to go as a defence." So whether Vick, Foles or even Barkley end up behind centre for the season opener at Washington on Sept. 9, the Eagles have the foundation for a dynamic offence. "I think well be dangerous," McCoy said. "I think we have potential to make some big noise. I think the biggest thing with this offence is it gets you in open space. Were constantly going. Foot on the gas, were constantly going. I think when teams are getting tired and thinking about defensive strategies, were gone. Were pushing it, high-tempo. I think it will be good for us, and the good thing now with this team, we finally have more depth, especially at running back." Nothing went right for Philadelphia last season when they finished 4-12. Injuries were a problem for the offence. Only one offensive lineman finished the season, McCoy missed four games, Jackson sat out the last five and Vick got hurt before losing his job to Foles. Its a new year, of course, and theres a ton of excitement surrounding the team with Kelly on board. "The skys the limit, not only Maclin and me, but McCoy, Celek, (Jason) Avant," Jackson said. "Its just from A to Z, I think its a big difference. Nothing bad to say about Coach Reids offence and his system and Marty Mornhinweg, but just the way Chip Kellys coming in with (offensive co-ordinator) Pat Shurmur and things like that. I just think theyve installed something very good here so were very excited. I think everything is going to take off real fast." Taking off fast could mean keeping the ball on the ground. "I think that our running game should be second to none," lineman Todd Herremans said. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz