Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

06.12.2018 04:53
the 37th minute Antworten

STANFORD, Calif. Philadelphia Flyers Gear . -- Serena Williams stared at the court, took a deep breath and seemed to clear her head after falling behind in the first set. She dominated the rest of the way. Playing her first tournament since her departure from Wimbledon because of equilibrium problems, the top-ranked Williams won her WTA-leading fourth title of the year, beating third-seeded Angelique Kerber 7-6(1), 6-3 on Sunday in Bank of the West Classic. Kerber, 0-4 in finals this season, won five straight games to go up 5-1 and was serving for the first set at 5-2. Williams saved two set points and went to win five games in a row. "I blinked my eye and I was down 1-5," Williams said. "Angelique was playing well and I thought Whats going on? I tried to relax, not think about anything and just do the right thing." The eighth-ranked Kerber forced a tiebreaker, but Williams took the first five points. "Its a good thing that it happened," Williams said. "When Im not playing great I know I can make some kind of comeback." Williams didnt play well in any of the first sets this week but always found a way to win. "Ive been training hard all year and hopefully that pays off, especially after Wimbledon," Williams said. "I stayed positive here. This shows Im moving in the right direction." Questions were raised after she retired from a doubles match with sister Venus at Wimbledon in June. A viral infection affected her equilibrium. She answered those questions with an exclamation point Sunday. "Every week is a new week and all I can do is try and improve," Williams said. "For me its all mental: being there, being positive and being good to myself." Williams has beaten the left-handed Kerber four straight times and five of six overall. All of their matches have been in straight sets. "I gave everything I could out there," Kerber said. "When she was down she started hitting the ball better. Its a special thing she has. On the important points, she goes for it." Williams will be No. 1 for the 200th week in her career when the rankings are announced Monday. She is fifth on the career list, nine weeks behind fourth-place Martina Hingis. "I feel like Im just me. I dont feel any different from anyone else on this planet," Williams said. "To be that of as that is pretty awesome." Williams extended her winning streak to 13 matches in winning her third title at Stanford in four years. "It just says how much I love to play here," she said. Kerber, who will rise to No. 7, was the first German to reach the final in the event since Sylvia Hanika in 1987. Bettina Bunge, in 1983, was the last German to win the tournament. "I had a great week," Kerber said. "I played some great matches against some good opponents. She showed shes the best player in the world." Williams has not lost to a top-10 player this season. Kerber has never beaten a No. 1 player. Williams improved to 17-2 overall in matches played at Stanford. Shes 30-5 on the season and 662-117 for her career. Williams is 61-17 in finals. Williams has not played well at Grand Slam events this year, failing to reach the quarterfinals of the Australian Open, French Open and Wimbledon. Winning the U.S. Open, she said, "would make it better but not erase anything. But Im just focused on the next tournament." Samuel Morin Jersey .com) - On the bright side, either the Minnesota Wild or Buffalo Sabres will end their losing streak on Thursday night. Radko Gudas Jersey . -- Orleans Darkwa ran in from 1 yard with 1:45 left, and the Miami Dolphins rallied from two scores down in the final minutes to beat the Dallas Cowboys 25-20 on Saturday night. http://www.officialflyersfanstore.com/authentic-jaromir-jagr-flyers-jersey/ . HEROES Alex Ovechkin – Scored a pair of goals in Washington’s 4-0 win over Pittsburgh. With 13 goals in the past 13 games, Ovechkin now has 29 goals on the season to lead the league.BERLIN - Bayern Munich looks likely to wrap up another successful year by claiming two more Bundesliga records, while Borussia Dortmund is desperate to avoid the winter break in the relegation zone.Both sides have experienced vastly contrasting fortunes in the league this season, leaving Wolfsburg, Borussia Moenchengladbach, Bayer Leverkusen and Schalke to scrap it out for the privilege of being best of the rest. Dortmund is merely fighting for survival.Five points are all that separate last-place Werder Bremen from 10th-place Cologne, ensuring the whole bottom half of the table is concerned with relegation.Here are some things to know ahead of the last set of games before the Bundesligas six-week winter break:___BAYERNLIGABayern has all but clinched the league title even before the halfway point. The defending champions have an 11-point lead over second-place Wolfsburg after 16 games with 39 goals and only three conceded.Bayern was already assured of the top spot going into the winter break with two games to spare for the unofficial autumn championship title. On only three of the previous 19 occasions has the club failed to go on and then win the league.Unless Bayern concedes four goals at Mainz on Friday, the side will set a record for the fewest goals conceded in the opening half of the season. If it wins, it will beat its own record of 44 points at the halfway stage of the 2005-06 season by one point.Unbeaten in the Bundesliga this season, with two defeats last season and only one the season before, Bayern has only its own records to beat.___BREITNERS BROADSIDEBayern representative and former player Paul Breitner has criticized the clubs domestic rivals for not doing enough to keep up.Perhaps Real Madrid or Barcelona would be opponents of which wed say, OK, you can lose against them. But seriously, who should this team lose against in the form theyre in at the mmoment? he asked on Sport1 television. Claude Giroux Jersey. Breitner dismissed the idea of distributing more German Football League money to the smaller clubs to help them better compete.Stop with this nonsense. Bayern cant do anything about the other clubs failures, said Breitner, who also criticized Dortmund: You always have the situation where clubs that cant be relegated get suddenly relegated because they think they are too good.___DORTMUND DOLDRUMSBayerns main domestic rival for the past four seasons, Dortmund, remains in the relegation zone with one point from its last two games.The 2011 and 2012 champions have lost nine times already this season, more than any other side in the league, and next face Werder Bremen, which has shown signs of improvement under new coach Viktor Skripnik despite finding itself in last place.Dortmund has been hit by injuries but a bigger problem has been its inability to score. Only three sides have scored fewer goals.Meanwhile, as the pressure builds, anxiety is leading to defensive lapses, and Dortmund seems unable to hang onto a lead. Dortmund led twice against Wolfsburg on Wednesday but had to settle for a 2-2 draw.___FEARLESS FRANKFURTEintracht Frankfurt is quickly becoming the most entertaining side in the league. Since former Werder Bremen coach Thomas Schaaf took over in the off-season, the team has been adopting his cavalier style to games: lots of goals, not so much emphasis on defence.At home against Hertha Berlin on Wednesday, Frankfurt found itself three goals down to the visitors by the 37th minute, then 4-2 down by the 80th, only for league-leading scorer Alexander Meier to score twice in injury time to salvage an unlikely draw.Its tremendous fun to work with this team but its not good for the nerves, said Schaaf, whose side the second best attack and the second worst defence, with 33 goals scored and conceded. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz