Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

04.12.2018 09:28
Manchester City will be without playmaker David Silva for the next two to three weeks with the hamstring injury as they look to Antworten

Manchester City will be without playmaker David Silva for the next two to three weeks with the hamstring injury as they look to continue their quest for a top-four place and with this seasons Champions League hopes in the balance against Real Madrid. Stitched Mets Jerseys . City will have one eye on Wednesdays semi-final second leg against Real at the Bernabeu having been held to a goalless draw at Etihad Stadium.But the league is the best way for them to guarantee a seat at Europes top table next year and will hope to come away with a confidence boosting win on the south coast, live on Sky Sports 1 HD from 3.30pm. Theoretically, Southampton could finish eighth and qualify for the Europa League but that depends on a host of factors going their way. Five points separate fifth and eighth and there is all to play for.Team news Charlie Austin has recovered from his knee injury Charlie Austin has recovered from his knee injury and will be available for Southampton.Florin Gardos has finally recovered from his long-term knee problem but is unlikely to be considered for selection.Southampton have no fresh injury concerns ahead of hosting City at St Marys, giving Ronald Koeman plenty of options. Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini has an update on the fitness of David Silva and Yaya Toure ahead of their Premier League match at Southampton Silvas hamstring injury rules the Spaniard out of the trip to the south coast, as well as next Wednesdays semi-final second leg against Real at the Bernabeu.Midfielder Yaya Toure is back in training after a thigh injury but is not expected to feature this weekend while forward Samir Nasri has recovered from a muscle problem and will be in the squad at St Marys. Manchester City were held by Real Madrid in midweek Opta statsSouthampton have won just one of their last nine Premier League games versus Manchester City (drawn two, lost six). Silva out two to three weeks Manchester Citys David Silva ruled out for two to three weeks Raheem Sterling has had a hand in five goals in his last four Premier League matches against Southampton (three goals, two assists).Joe Hart could make his 300th Premier League appearance in this match and would be the sixth English goalkeeper to reach this landmark in the competition.Sergio Aguero has scored in each of his last five Premier League appearances, but has never scored in six in a row in the competition. Sergio Aguero has scored in each of his last five Premier League appearances Southampton have fired in the most open play crosses in the Premier League this season (654) and have scored the most headed goals (14).Virgil van Dijk has won 74 per cent of his 206 aerial duels in the Premier League this season; the highest ratio of any player to have been involved in 100+ aerials. Jamie Redknapp joins Ed Chamberlin to preview Sundays games in the Premier League This is now Shane Longs best goalscoring season in the Premier League (nine goals) and the Irish striker has had a hand in eight goals in his last eight league appearances (four goals, four assists).Sadio Mane has scored four goals in his last five Premier League games for Southampton; this after a run of 19 league apps without scoring. Samir Nasri could play some part against Southampton this Sunday Man City have conceded a goal every 78 minutes without Vincent Kompany on the pitch this season, compared to a goal conceded every 180 minutes when he has been on the pitch (including injury time).Kevin De Bruyne has created the most goalscoring chances for Man City this season in the Premier League (71) despite appearing in only 23 of their 35 games.Mersons predictionsIts a dodgy game for Manchester City this. They are fighting to get into the Champions League and have a big game next week against Real Madrid. Southampton are a good team and this game could open the top-four race right back up. Dusan Tadic scored twice for Southampton at Villa last time out I like Southampton, Manchester City will have to rest players and take a chance, and theyre not playing Stoke. Southampton have to score first but if they do they could go on and win the game.Paul predicts: Southampton 1-1 Man CityBettingWith Manchester City most likely to be concentrating on their huge Champions League clash with Real Madrid, Southampton been made marginal favourites by Sky Bet at 6/4 to beat City, with the away side priced up at 17/10 to claim victory. With five goals in his last three league games Sergio Aguero is 7/2 to score the first goal with Graziano Pelle Price Boosted from 5/1 to 6/1 to net in in a Saints win. Sky Sports pundit Charlie Nicolas as backed Sadio Mane to score the opening goal in a 2-1 win for the hosts at odds of 50/1.See all the odds and Price Boosts here. Mets Zack Wheeler Jersey .Bekker was added Wednesday in exchange for allocation money after two seasons with Toronto. The native of Canada had 29 MLS appearances, including 16 starts. Hes also played in 13 games for the Canadian national team. Mets Jose Reyes Jersey . Fielder has been out with a herniated disk in his neck, and surgery was recommended after a follow-up exam and another scan Thursday with Dr. http://www.cheapmetsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=mets-todd-frazier-jersey .com) - Former FBI director Robert Mueller said his investigation found no evidence that the NFL saw the elevator video of Ray Rice striking his then-fiancee before the tape was released in September.A good way to describe Morgan Riellys season would be a gradual build. It started in training camp when there were questions about whether Rielly would crack the Leafs opening day roster or be returned to the Moose Jaw Warriors of the WHL. While he broke camp with the Leafs, Rielly had to wait until the teams third game of the season to see action. Then he played his tenth regular season game on October 26th against the Pittsburgh Penguins, meaning the first year of his three year entry level contract had kicked in. On January 15th against the Buffalo Sabres, another threshold reached as Rielly played his 40th game, meaning this season would count as a full season of service toward the seven required for unrestricted free agency. All the while through the first two months Rielly fought to claim an everyday spot in Torontos top three defence pairings, forced out of the line up on nine different occasions as a healthy scratch. But that appears to be a thing of the past now too; Rielly has not watched from the press box since December 8th against Boston. “Obviously he feels a lot more comfortable,” said Randy Carlyle, before the team departed for Florida on Monday afternoon. “Were starting to see the true Morgan Rielly. I think like any young player, theyre conservative in the early going; they dont want to make any mistakes.” Now a fixture among the Leafs top six defencemen and also seeing time on a second power play pairing with Jake Gardiner, Rielly is beginning to emerge in the form of a confident puck carrier. “I think over the course of the year so far, Ive been able to gain some confidence and Ive really got pretty comfortable jumping up in the play and trying to carry the puck a bit more,” said Rielly. Now with points in six of his last nine games (1-5), Rielly has moved into third among Leafs defensemen in scoring. Paired with Tim Gleason since midway through last Thursdays game against the Floridda Panthers, the veteran defenseman has been impressed with the 19-year-olds poise with the puck. Mets Jerry Blevins Jersey. “I notice how well he skates with the puck and how confident he looks skating with the puck,” said Gleason. “Its something that I wish I had when I was 19, 20 years old. Hes ahead of the game I think at his age, especially as a defenceman.” After playing with Jake Gardiner for a stretch of 10 games, a partnership with Gleason might be just the recipe to free Rielly up to take chances carrying the puck up the ice. “I hope thats the case,” said Gleason. “Hes a puck moving guy who skates well; hes one of those guys who can lead the rush and thats tough to do in this league. He can go whenever he wants and Im more than happy to kind of keep the fort down and do my thing. I think its a good mixture for sure.” The reassurance that Gleason wont stray too far from home has been beneficial for Rielly. “I like playing with Jake but playing with Timmys been great, hes always back there playing good ‘D and that helps me because I like to jump up a little bit.” So far, the feeling has been mutual for Gleason. “I have a good time playing with him,” Gleason explained. “If he has any questions, were different types of players so I dont know if Id have all the answers for him on the offensive side of things but hes grown really well since he started.” As Rielly continues to develop into the player the Leafs hoped they were getting when they drafted him fifth overall in 2012, Randy Carlyle insisted the Leafs will remain cautious in their approach with the young defenseman. “We dont want to get too far ahead of ourselves with any young player, we want to make sure we continue to measure and afford him the ice time that allows him to develop but, again, we dont want to put him in situations that he cant possibly have success in.” cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz