Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

03.12.2018 08:35
Roger Federer has withdrawn from the Miami Open after suffering from a stomach virus. [url=http://www.officialknicksfanstore.com Antworten

Roger Federer has withdrawn from the Miami Open after suffering from a stomach virus. Mark Jackson Jersey . The current world No 3 was due to face Juan Martin Del Potro in a second round match but has been forced to pull out of the tournament after reportedly suffering gastroenteritis.Fridays match would have been Federers first since his semi-final loss to world No 1 Novak Djokovic at the Australian Open in January. The 34-year-old Swiss was forced to undergo corrective surgery after injuring his knee the day after his loss to the Serb in Melbourne. I am very sorry that I have to pull out of the Miami Open with a stomach virus, Federer said in a statement on Friday. Federer was due to play Argentinas Juan Martin Del Potro I feel bad for the tournament and the fans as I have rarely ever had to withdraw at such short notice.I have not felt great for a few days, and unfortunately it got worse in the last 24 hours. I was really excited to have my comeback in Miami but I am in no condition to play.I tried to warm up this morning, but it was clear that I could not compete.The 17-time Grand Slam champion will now be replaced by Argentinian lucky loser Horacio Zeballos in the main draw of the tournament.Watch the Miami Open on Sky Sports 3 HD - your home of tennisBy purchasing a Sky Sports Day Pass for £6.99 or Sky Sports Week Pass for £10.99, you can enjoy access to all seven Sky Sports channels and watch on a TV with a NOW TV Box or on a range of devices. Also See: Federer ready for Miami return Federer slams Dubai testing LTA ponder next Bedene move Tennis on Sky Willis Reed Jersey . "Yes, Id like to get them in," Detroits rookie manager said. "Mother Natures going to have a say in that." Sure enough, the Tigers had their game against the Kansas City Royals postponed because of rain on Thursday. Walt Frazier Jersey . Saskatchewans Darian Durant is expected to miss the rest of the Roughriders season with a torn tendon in his right elbow. The 32-year-old, who will undergo surgery in the next couple days to repair the injury, was added to the teams six-game injury list Tuesday. http://www.officialknicksfanstore.com/kids-frank-ntilikina-knicks-jersey/ . The 24-year-old right winger has one assist in nine games this season with the Sabres. In his career, he has three goals and six assists in 43 NHL games.MUNICH, Germany -- Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge says Germany goalkeeper Manuel Neuer has extended his contract with the club through June, 2019. Rummenigge told the clubs extraordinary general meeting on Friday that the 28-year-old Neuer agreed to stay another three years at Bayern. Neuers previous deal ran to 2016. Rummenigge says he was impressed that Neuer approached the club two days after its Champions League exit to Real Madrid and that "its also a sign of his wonderful character that he said, I want Bayern Munich forever. Damyean Dotson Jersey. quot; Neuer has played 93 league games for Bayern since 2011, when he switched in a fraught move from Bundesliga rival and childhood club Schalke. He has made 45 appearances for Germany. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz