Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

03.12.2018 08:35
million last season Antworten

CHICAGO -- Having been burned by D. Authentic Anthony Bitetto Jersey .J. Augustin the previous night, the Boston Celtics clamped down on the Bulls guard in the second game of their home-and-home series. Boston succeeded in limiting Augustin to four points on 1-of-9 shooting, but that didnt affect the final outcome. Mike Dunleavy had 22 points on 7-for-12 shooting and Augustin handed out 11 assists to help five Bulls score in double figures for a 94-80 win over the Celtics on Monday night. "From the beginning of the game I knew they were going to do that, adjust to me," Augustin said. "I had to do some other things and find my teammates and they did a great job getting open." Joakim Noah added 19 points, 11 rebounds and five assists, Jimmy Butler scored 18 points, Carlos Boozer 16 and Taj Gibson had 14 points and 11 rebounds for Chicago, which pulled away with a 13-0 run at the start of the fourth quarter. The Bulls (42-32) moved into a tie with the Toronto Raptors -- who lost at Miami -- for third place in the Eastern Conference. "I think its very important," Dunleavy said of the third seed. "We want to get as high as we can. Not only with home-court advantage and avoiding the first seed in the second round, if were fortunate enough to advance. We just want to get as high as we can." Chicago swept the home-and-home series with the Celtics after winning 107-102 in Boston on Sunday. The Celtics have lost 10 straight on the road to drop to 8-28 away from home. Their last road win was Feb. 10 at Milwaukee. Brandon Bass and Jerryd Bayless scored 18 points apiece for the Celtics. Rajon Rondo didnt play Monday after getting 17 points and 11 assists Sunday. He is still working his way back to full strength following reconstructive knee surgery and doesnt play in back-to-back games. "It wasnt just the fourth (quarter)," Boston coach Brad Stevens said. "The first five minutes of the third and the fourth we went into a drought. We looked heavy-legged the whole second half. "Thats no excuse because they played last night, too." The game was tight entering the fourth, but the Bulls went on a quick 9-0 run for an 80-70 lead with 9 1/2 minutes to play before Stevens called time out. The stoppage didnt curb the Bulls momentum. Gibson scored on vicious dunk off a nice feed from Butler to make it 82-70 and Noah capped the run of 13 straight with a post move for an 84-70 lead. Noah had six points during the spurt, including an 18-foot jumper before Bostons timeout. "Theyre a good team," Bayless said. "We dont have a lot of room for error. We made a couple of bad plays in a row and theyre too good and they got on the break and hit their shots. We have to pull it together for longer stretches of time." Although Augustin didnt score in the fourth, he played a big role by dishing out six assists as Boston overplayed him. "Thats the advantage we have with the finishing group," Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau said. "The job of those guys is to read what the defence is doing." The Bulls are 10 games over .500 for the first time this season. "I think were playing pretty good basketball, but I think we can play better," Noah said. "I think the mindset is good. Everybody is working, everybody is in the weight room, everybody is trying to find ways to get better." NOTES: Home-and-home series on consecutive games used to be a regular occurrence in the NBA, but are rare these days. "Its the same plays, so theres a tendency for the players to know whats coming," Thibodeau said. "I think its good preparation for whats coming down the road." ... Since he wasnt playing because of the back-to-back, Rondo spent part of the game working on the TV broadcast back to Boston. ... Celtics G Avery Bradley left the game in the first half because of a sore Achilles. . Noah had 13 assists in Sundays game, the most ever by a visiting centre in Boston. The previous high was 11 by Wilt Chamberlain in 1968. Authentic Mattias Ekholm Jersey .com) - The Chicago Cubs reportedly signed recently-acquired outfielder Dexter Fowler to a one-year contract on Friday, avoiding arbitration. Authentic Nick Bonino Jersey . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Duck Calling With several marquee centres available via trade and expected to be available via free agency, the Anaheim Ducks could be primed to be big players in the coming days. http://www.cheappredatorsjerseysauthentic.com/ .C. United on Saturday night and boost the Unions playoff hopes. Nick DeLeon scored in the 36th minute for United (3-23-6), which had ample opportunities to build on its lead but went its 10th straight match without a victory.The Winnipeg Jets filed club-elected salary arbitration on restricted free agent Michael Frolik on Sunday. The club made the decision before the 5pm et deadline on Sunday and decided to go to a mediator. The Jets can continue to negotiate a long-term contract with Frolik. In his first year with the Jets last season, Frolik scored 15 goals and added 27 assists for 42 points in 81 games. Authentic Yannick Weber Jersey. According to capgeek.com, Frolik made $1.9 million last season with a cap hit of $2.3 million. The 26-year-old was originally drafted 10th overall by the Florida Panthers in 2006. He has also played for the Chiacgo Blackhawks, winning the Stanley Cup in 2012-13. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz