Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
dasg234 Offline

ChAôt

30.11.2018 15:04
eat 2/5 choice Weekend Hideaway by a half-length in t Antworten

At least three NBA teams have stopped staying at Donald Trump-branded hotels this season in part to avoid any implied association with the new president-elect, according to league sources.Sources told ESPN.com that the Milwaukee Bucks, Memphis Grizzlies and Dallas Mavericks have moved away from Trump hotels in New York City and Chicago, which bear Donald Trumps name through a licensing agreement.Sources say that another Eastern Conference team contracted to stay at the Trump SoHo in New York this season has likewise already decided to switch to a different property in Manhattan when its current contract expires at seasons end and that the Trump association is among the factors for the switch.Seven other teams told ESPN.com on Tuesday that they are still currently scheduled to stay at Trump-branded properties this season.As a matter of privacy, ESPN has chosen not to name those eight teams in total so as not to publicly identify where they will be staying on this seasons trips for games against the New York Knicks, Brooklyn Nets or Chicago Bulls.Trump does not currently hold an equity stake in the Trump SoHo hotel, but his company still owns and operates the Chicago property.Sources say that the Bucks stayed at the Trump International Tower and Hotel in Chicago on a preseason trip to play the Bulls in early October, but met with complications when they tried to make an 11th-hour cancellation. Milwaukee, sources say, has already made other arrangements for its regular-season road games against the Bulls.The Grizzlies and Mavericks, sources say, have stayed at the Trump SoHo in the past but opted during the offseason to book new New York hotels for this season.Mavs owner Mark Cuban, speaking Wednesday, told the Associated Press that the decision was made months ago. Not recently.Grizzlies coach David Fizdale, speaking after the teams shootaround Wednesday in Los Angeles, insisted that where Memphis stays or doesnt stay is not politically motivated.No truth to that, Fizdale told the Memphis Commercial Appeal on Wednesday. Our decisions as to what hotels we stay in ?are made long before any of this election stuff took place. Its no story?.Bucks co-owner Marc Lasry and Cuban are both high-profile supporters of Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, who last week lost the race to be the United States 45th president to Trump.Since the election, three prominent NBA coaches -- Detroits Stan Van Gundy, Golden States Steve Kerr and San Antonios Gregg Popovich -- have publicly addressed the unease that they and some of their players feel in the wake of Trumps election, starting with the dismay Van Gundy voiced that the countrys new president, in his words, is openly and brazenly racist and misogynistic and ethnocentric.Van Gundy addressed the ESPN report Wednesday.?I think every teams got to take a look at that, he said. I think teams are getting tuned in a little but politically and everything else. And give the players a great deal of credit on that. Ive been really proud of our own players and the players around the league, that theyre attuned to whats going on and theyre going to stand up for their values. I think thats impressive.?Jabari Parker of the Bucks commended team ownership for its decision.?Im pretty proud for my owner, representing us and representing himself, Parker told USA Today, and not trying to represent our organization with controversy. You dont want to endorse hate; you dont want to endorse racism. You dont want to support controversy.Im really proud we wont be staying there because I couldnt be comfortable being around him and his businesses. I know hes our president. But its just going to take some time. And he hasnt publicly come out with an apology for anyone or for the things he said.And Im connected to all the ideologies he disrespects. I was named after a Muslim. My mother is basically an immigrant because she came from Tonga. Her rights as a woman -- she got less pay. Im black and hes said some controversial stuff about black people. When it comes to me not supporting Donald Trump, its pretty much correlated to the things he has said.ESPN contacted all 30 teams this week to ask about their travel plans in New York and other NBA cities that feature Trump-branded hotels, which include Chicago, Miami, Toronto and Washington.Several teams that have stayed at the Trump SoHo in particular in the past told ESPN that they are not staying there this season but did not specifically attribute the switch to any political reason. Several more said that theyve never stayed at Trump-branded hotels.NBA teams typically make their hotel arrangements for the coming season in August after the league releases the full 1,230-game schedule for the regular season. But formal data detailing where teams stay is not maintained on a leaguewide basis.One travel expert familiar with NBA accounts told ESPN.com on Tuesday that the Trump SoHo has emerged in recent years as an increasingly popular property throughout the league because more teams are coming to New York for two-game trips since the Nets moved from New Jersey to Brooklyn starting with the 2012-13 season.ESPN.com reporters Brian Windhorst, Kevin Arnovitz, Jeff Goodman, Tim MacMahon and Ohm Youngmisuk all contributed to this report. Adidas NHL Jerseys Outlet . Tomas Berdych and Radek Stepanek defeated Nenad Zimonjic and Ilija Bozoljac 6-2, 6-4, 7-6 (4) on the indoor hard-court at Belgrade Arena. The victory improved the Czech pairs impressive cup doubles record to 14-1. Clearance Adidas NHL Jerseys . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2. http://www.nhljerseys.us/ . White came in fourth place in the event. He was the two-time defending gold medallist. The gold medal went to Swiss snowboarder Iouri Podladtchikov. Wholesale Adidas NHL Jerseys . "I was fortunate to play many years at this level with a great organization and unbelievable teammates," said Hejduk in a statement. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys China . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. NEW YORK -- Royal Posse won the $300,000 Empire Classic, the richest of the eight stakes for New York breds on Saturday at Belmont Park.The program, billed as Empire Showcase Day, was contested on a sloppy track.Royal Posse extended his winning streak to three with a 3 1/2-length win over 6/5 favorite Governor Malibu.The 5-year-old gelding paid $7.90 to win. The time was 1:52.15 for 1 1/8 miles.It was the second stakes victory of the day for the team of trainer Rudy Rodriguez and jockey Irad Ortiz Jr.They also took the $250,000 Maid Of The Mist for 2-year-old fillies with Bonita Springs. She won by 5 1/4 lengths, paying $4.40 to win.In other results:-Bar of Gold was the dominant winner of the day, taking the $250,000 Empire Distaff by 18 lengths as the 4/5 favorite. She paid $3..dddddddddddd0 to win, improving to 5 for 5 against New York breds, all on wet tracks.-Pat On the Back pulled a 20-1 upset in the $250,000 Sleepy Hollow 2-year-olds, returning $43.20 to win.-Brother OConnell edged Tapitation by a neck in the $200,000 Mohawk. He paid $11.20 to win.-Old Harbor, sixth in the race last year, rebounded to take the $200,000 Ticonderoga for fillies and mares. She paid $7.80 to win.-Quezon, the 1/5 favorite, took the $150,000 Iroquois for filly and mare sprinters by 5 1/4 lengths, paying $2.50 to win.-Breakin the Fever beat 2/5 choice Weekend Hideaway by a half-length in the $150,000 Hudson for sprinters, paying $8.30 to win. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz