Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

30.11.2018 07:21
rookie scoring with 59 points Antworten

Saracens lock forward Alistair Hargreaves has retired from rugby with immediate effect following a concussion injury. Brewers Josh Hader Jersey . Hargreaves made 79 appearances for Saracens over four years, leading the club to the Premiership title in 2015. Win the Rugby Trip of a Lifetime Enter a free prize draw when you buy tickets for Argentina v Australia at Twickenham The 30-year-old said: Its been a very tough decision to make. Ive suffered a number of concussions in the last two seasons and after seeking medical advice Ive come to the conclusion that the risk is outweighing the reward. I have a young family, I have to make decisions that are right by them and although this was a hard decision for me personally its one that I feel is the right one to make. Hargreaves (No 5) in the thick of the action for Saracens against Ulster I leave as a Saracens man to the core. My time in South Africa was fantastic, it was great to play for the Sharks and be capped by the Springboks but this time at Saracens has been my highlight. Ive grown as a rugby player but more importantly, Ive grown as a human being.Saracens director of rugby Mark McCall added: The welfare of our players is of paramount importance - we are fully supportive of Alistairs decision. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. He has played a key role in our recent success with his character, hard-work and leadership coming to the fore over the last four seasons. We wish Alistair, his wife Carmen and their young son the very best for the future.Earlier this year, Saracens appointed centre Brad Barritt as captain he led the side to the Premiership and European Champions Cup titles while Hargreaves was sidelined through injury.Together with former team-mate Chris Wyles, Hargreaves has launched a brewery and the pair are considering opening pubs and creating more beers. You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Kruis: Itoje Englands answer Saracens sign Fenby as cover Fixtures and results Rugby Union on Sky Brewers Corbin Burnes Jersey . The St. Louis Cardinals were scheduled to arrive in Boston in time for a workout on Tuesday afternoon. Much of Mondays discussion focused on Bostons lineup considerations as the series progresses, specifically when the venue shifts to St. Brewers Erik Kratz Jersey . Green-Ellis was Cincinnatis leading rusher each of the last two seasons. His role was reduced last year when Giovani Bernard was added to the backfield. Green-Ellis ran for 756 yards and a career-low 3. http://www.cheapbrewersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=brewers-stephen-vogt-jersey . Niese pitched seven steady innings on a rainy Tuesday night and Daniel Murphy had three hits to lead New York to a 6-1 victory over the Phillies.Colorado Avalanche forward Nathan MacKinnon and Tampa Bay Lightning forwards Tyler Johnson and Ondrej Palat have been named the finalists for the 2013-2014 Calder Memorial Trophy, given to the NHLs top rookie. MacKinnon led all rookies in points with 63 and tied for the goal-scoring lead with 24 goals. H suited up in all 82 regular season games for the Avs. This marks the third time in the past five years that an Avalanche player has been named a Calder finalist, with Gabriel Landeskog having won the award in 2012 and Matt Duchene having finished third in 2010. Palat finiished second in rookie scoring with 59 points in 81 games and finished one goal behind the goal-scoring lead amongst freshmen with 23. Cheap Throwback Brewers Jerseys. Johnson tied MacKinnon for the goal-scoring lead while also playing a full 82-game schedule. His 50 points were good for third amongst NHL rookies. This marks the first time two teammates have been among the Calder finalists since the Blackhawks Patrick Kane and Jonathan Toews both finished top-three in 2008. Palat and Johnson are the Lightnings first Calder finalists since Brad Richards finished second in voting in 2001. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz