Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

29.11.2018 08:47
He broke a tie with Kelly Antworten

TORONTO -- The Raptors have talked the talk. White Sox Omar Narvaez Jersey . Now they have to walk the walk in Brooklyn. Toronto backed up their GMs two-word foray into the world of trash-talk by evening their first-round playoff series with the Nets at one game apiece via a 100-95 win Tuesday night. The series now switches to the Barclays Center in Brooklyn for Game 3 Friday and Game 4 Sunday. "Its going to be a new frontier," Toronto coach Dwane Casey said Wednesday prior to flying to New York. "Weve been a good road team in hostile situations, hostile gyms. Our guys have responded." Toronto collected 22 wins on the road this season, tied with Miami and Washington for tops in the Eastern Conference (the 22 road wins would have tied for eighth in the Western Conference). One of those away wins came in Brooklyn, where Toronto was 1-1 this season. The teams also split their two regular-season games at the Air Canada Centre. Add in the first two games of this series and the teams are 3-3 against each other this season. The trash-talking in Toronto has essentially been restricted to general manager Masai Ujiris out-of-nowhere insult to Brooklyn at a fan gathering prior to Game 1. But Ujiris two-word slur continues to loom large. Veteran Net Kevin Garnett, no stranger to trash-talk himself, has openly wondered what the Raptors reception will be given the GMs comment. "I dont know if you can say F Brooklyn and then come into Brooklyn," Garnett said Tuesday night. "So were about to see what its like." Trash-talking is not the 57-year-old Caseys style. A basketball coach on the court and life teacher off it, he understands talking smack is something that fuels a great player like Garnett. But he gives his young charges different advice. "I say play basketball. Youve got to play, stand up for yourself, protect your position and play basketball. Let your game speak for yourself." Toronto guard Kyle Lowry was unconcerned about what awaits in Brooklyn. "Their crowds loud," said Lowry, who points to Portland and Oklahoma City as two of the leagues more hostile stops. "They get real loud, they get chants going. "When you have a good team, your crowd is always going to give you energy. You feed off of it." Does that intimidate you, he was asked? "No. I love it," he answered. In fact, Lowry welcomes life on the road, being on hostile ground, us against the world. "Its fun. Its what you play for. It brings your competitive nature out even more. Because you want to shut the crowd up." In the Raptors first dip into the post-season waters since 2008, Lowry acknowledged "the lights were probably a little bright" for Game 1. "After that, the lights were dim," he said, meaning the team had adjusted its eyesight to the playoff picture. "Every game were going to get more comfortable," he added. Raptors star DeMar DeRozan, who went from 14 points in Saturdays 94-87 Game 1 loss to 30 points including a string of big baskets late in the Game 2 win, also admitted the playoffs have been a revelation. "Night and day," he said when asked to compare the intensity. "I wouldnt trade it for the world. Its the best feeling, to play at the highest level of basketball. But its definitely night and day because every single thing matters. Everything." Lowry said part of the Raptors coming together has been the team chemistry, which he describes as unbelievable. "I can pick up my phone and call any of my teammates and have a conversation -- serious, joking. Its just cool, its just great to have a group of guys who really get along." "We really are like a band of brothers," he said by way of summary. "Its just a great group of guys," echoed DeRozan. "I think it showed with our play throughout the whole season." That bond has been helped by the many doubters that have decried the team this season, according to Casey who has taken every opportunity to portray his team as the underdogs. "Were all fighting for something ... that bonds you when your back is against the wall," he said. "Theres nobody in the league that gives us a chance against a veteran championship-laden team as Brooklyn, except ourselves." Toronto was the beneficiary of a raucous sellout crowd the first two games of the series. Casey said the ACC atmosphere was better than championship series he has seen. Now its Brooklyns turn to have home-field advantage. "Its a new beginning, a new frontier, a new experience -- that the only way youre going to get it is to go through it," Casey said of playing on the road in the playoffs. "We can talk about it, but I have faith in our guys and confidence in our guys that were going to go in there, as a group, bonded together, and fight together. Thats all we can do." White Sox Jace Fry Jersey . Here at TSN.ca we will take a look back at the season by bringing together a panel of experts to help pick the best 50 players of the season. White Sox Jose Abreu Jersey . The Brazilian-born strikers brace drew him level with Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo as the leagues leading scorers with 17 goals apiece through 16 rounds. "The important thing is to help the team win, not the goals," Diego Costa said. After a first half dominated by defence, Atletico pressed Valencia into its area and Diego Costa did the rest. http://www.cheapwhitesoxjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=white-sox-aaron-bummer-jersey . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell while figuring out which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value.TAMPA, Fla. - The Washington Capitals put together a nice little run away from home.Braden Holtby made 33 saves, Alex Ovechkin scored twice to break out of a four-game drought, and the Capitals beat the Tampa Bay Lightning 5-3 on Tuesday night to complete a perfect three-game road trip.We needed to play simple, stay focused all the time, and it was a great result for us, Ovechkin said.Washington also got goals from Matt Niskanen, Brooks Laich and Troy Brouwer. Ovechkin has 37 goals and 74 points in 56 games against Tampa Bay.Our big guys showed up tonight and scored some goals for us, and I thought we got contributions right through the whole lineup, Capitals coach Barry Trotz said. There wasnt any passengers.Ovechkin opened the scoring 40 seconds in when he beat Ben Bishop from in-close. He added his 436th goal, one shy of tying Pavel Bure for 66th place on the NHL career list, with an empty-netter.Steven Stamkos scored his 250th goal for the Lightning, who have lost three of four. The Tampa Bay captain became the 10th youngest NHL player to reach the milestone at 24 years, 305 days.To be honest, I havent really thought about it, Stamkos said. Five-hundred maybe, thats something different.Brian Boyle and Valtteri Filppula had the other Tampa Bay goals.Laich made it 3-2 at 4:36 of the second, and Brouwer made it a two-goal edge with 9:08 to play.Holtby stopped six shots during the first three minutes of thee third period. White Sox Frank Thomas Jersey. With his 71st win, Holtby moved past Pete Peeters and Jim Carey into fourth place on the teams career list.One of the things I think Braden has taken on is that blue-collar Saskatchewan work ethic a little bit, and its showing up in the games, Trotz said.Stamkos pulled the Lightning even at 2 from the slot 47 seconds into the second.Were not playing the way we need to to be successful, said Stamkos, who was minus-3.Filppula hit the post during a late second period Tampa Bay power play. He scored his first goal in 11 games with 3 seconds remaining in the gameNiskanen put the Capitals, who entered with the NHLs top road power-play unit, up 2-1 with a man-advantage goal with 5:37 left in the firstBoyle tied it at 13:49 with his first goal and point in 15 games.Bishop made 30 saves. Victor Hedman had three assistsNOTES: Nicklas Backstrom and Marcus Johansson had two assists apiece for the Capitals. ... Washington D Mike Green (upper body) missed his eighth straight game, but could return soon. ... Lightning rookie F Jonathan Drouin was a healthy scratch for the fourth time in 12 games. ... Capitals LW Aaron Volpatti has been cleared to practice with Hershey of the AHL. ... Washington D John Carlson, playing in his 323rd consecutive game, had an assist. He broke a tie with Kelly Miller for the second longest streak in team history. Bob Carpenter is first at 422 games. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz