Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
dasg234 Offline

ChAôt

28.11.2018 11:07
s Jerseys China[/url] [url=http://www.c Antworten

PITTSBURGH -- Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker James Harrison is willing to meet with the NFL to discuss an alleged link to performance-enhancing drugs -- but only five days after a deadline the league has imposed while threatening him and three other players with indefinite suspensions.NFL Players Association attorney Heather McPhee sent a letter to the NFL on Thursday, accusing it of trying to bully and publicly shame Harrison without offering evidence beyond a brief mention in television interview last year that was recanted by the accuser.When it came down to it, (if) I got the suspension, the bigger outcome wasnt really worth it, Harrison said after the Steelers 17-0 home exhibition loss to Philadelphia on Thursday night. I wouldnt be on the team, it would hurt the team, it would hurt my teammates and coaches, so it was easier to do the interview.Green Bays Clay Matthews and Julius Peppers, and free-agent Mike Neal also were threatened with suspensions. It was not immediately known if a similar meeting was being proposed by the union.Im just glad the process is moving forward, Green Bay coach Mike McCarthy said after the Packers 20-12 home victory over Oakland on Thursday night. As already has been stated, as an organization, we support Clay and Julius. And were looking to get this resolved as soon as possible.The leagues deadline for cooperation from the four players is Aug. 25. McPhees letter says Harrison would meet with the NFL at 5 p.m. on Aug. 30 at the teams facility, and would only discuss the portion of the Al-Jazeera interview that mentioned the 14-year veteran.In the report, Charlie Sly, who worked as an intern at an anti-aging clinic, made claims of PED use against several athletes, including the four linebackers. Sly later recanted his claims.Is the NFL aware of any credible evidence -- other than the recanted remarks by one individual shown by Al-Jazeera -- that indicates that there is any validity to the remarks about Mr. Harrison? McPhee wrote to Adolpho Birch, the NFLs senior vice president for labor policy and league affairs.NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy said the league has yet to respond to the letter.Retired quarterback Peyton Manning also was cited in the report, but the NFL cleared him after a separate investigation in which the former Indianapolis and Denver star granted interviews and provided all records sought by league investigators.Harrison is a longtime leader for the Steelers. Matthews and Peppers are key cogs in the Packers defense, and Neal spent the past six seasons with Green Bay.Harrison said he assumes the meeting will take place in Pittsburgh, but he said he wasnt sure about the date. Harrison added the team didnt approach him about his decision.Theyre asking me about PEDs, so ask away, Harrison said. You can ask me about PEDs. I never took a PED in my life and I never failed a drug test. Its simple. Whatever evidence they think they may have or reasoning for questioning is out of my control.Harrison said he wouldnt have a problem with filming the proceedings.Ive been prosecuted and persecuted publicly in the media by them for something I didnt do, so I dont see why we couldnt have the media there to do a live interview, Harrison said. They can ask me questions and I can answer them and yall can see whatever evidence they say theyve got or dont have.Harrison isnt sure what to expect from the interview.I answered all the questions that were in the Al-Jazeera that were in my affidavit, so I have no clue, Harrison said.The NFL first notified the four players Jan. 11 about the investigation into the Al-Jazeera report.Birchs memo to the union said suspensions would start the day after the Aug. 25 deadline, and would end at the discretion of Commissioner Roger Goodell once interviews had been completed.The four players have steadfastly refused to be interviewed without what they call credible evidence. Earlier this week, Harrison reiterated that he would be willing to meet at his house with Goodell.Affidavits were sent by the NFLPA on behalf of the players to substitute for the interviews, but Birch dismissed them as inadequate.Despite the NFLs embarrassing refusal to thoughtfully consider the fair question and viewpoint of a man who has performed his job in a public arena at the highest level for over fifteen years, Mr. Harrison has decided that he will act as the more professional entity in this situation, McPhee wrote before adding that Harrison would make himself available.Goodells power to punish players has been a contentious issue between the NFL and the union in recent years, highlighted by the Deflategate case against the Patriots that resulted in a four-game suspension of quarterback Tom Brady case and that of Vikings running back Adrian Peterson, who went to court to fight his suspension over allegations of child abuse.He can do whatever he wants, Harrison said about Goodell. Thats just the collective bargaining agreement that the players signed. Thats why the Steelers voted no.---Online:AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Discount Football Jerseys . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. Nike NFL Jerseys China . Now that hes hitting streaking teammates with pin-point passes for easy layups, Love is asserting himself as one of the true superstars in the league. http://www.stitchedwholesalejerseys.com/ . The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night. NFL Stitched Jerseys . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. Wholesale Football Jerseys China . Most important, perhaps, it went off without a hitch. Organizers poked a little fun at the now-infamous opening ceremony gaffe that saw only four out of five snowflakes open up into rings, leaving the Olympics logo one ring short. FORT WORTH, Texas -- Jimmie Johnson gets to make a drive for five in Texas with no pressure before going for his record-tying seventh NASCAR championship.Already locked into the Sprint Cup title-deciding race at Homestead, Johnson doesnt have to worry about the Chase like seven other drivers who have only two more chances to get a title shot. He can focus Sunday on trying to win the fall race at Texas Motor Speedway for the fifth year in a row.Weve had a great hot streak going, we certainly hope it keeps going, Johnson said. But if we show up and the best we can run is 15th, believe me, were going to be pretty disappointed in that.Johnson has won six Cup races overall at Texas, twice as many as any other driver. Carl Edwards got the last of his three Texas victories eight years ago.Since Johnson won at Martinsville, in the first race of the third round in the Chase, there is plenty of time to talk about his opportunity to match the seven season championships won by Hall of Fame members Richard Petty and the late Dale Earnhardt.Not that Johnson is paying too much attention to any of the talk and speculation.Im kind of immune to it, he said. I just have never been caught up in that stuff, and I try even harder now at this point in the year to avoid any media related to myself or my sport, just so I can have my own little universe and just kind of focus on what I think I need to.This is the third year of NASCARs elimination Chase format. Johnson was already out of contention and played a spoiler role by winning the last two fall races at the 1 1/2-mile, high-banked Texas track.Our wins the last two years in this fall race, weve actually gone home obviously happy, but also kicking ourselves he said. We wwould have made it to the final round if we would have just had the first part of the Chase under control.ddddddddddddLast November, Brad Keselowski led 312 of 334 laps and was so close to a win to get one of the final four spots. But Johnson took the lead on the final restart , and Keselowski was eliminated the next week.Johnson won at Texas in 2014 on the second attempt at a green-white finish, though his victory was overshadowed by the postrace melee between Jeff Gordon and Keselowski on pit road.When the Chase championship was still determined by the final 10 races, Johnson regained the points lead by winning Texas and went on to win his sixth championship in 2013. That was a year after Johnson left Texas with a win and the lead over Keselowski, who ended rallied to win the 2012 season title.Another win at Texas this weekend would take away the chance for another contender to automatically advance into one of the remaining three spots for a championship shot at Homestead. He finished fourth at Texas in April with damage to the nose of his car.While it doesnt matter where Johnson finishes, his mindset is exposure to the right pressure and to keep trying to win. That applies to the driver on late restarts, crew chief Chad Knaus making strategy calls, or the pit crew going over the wall for stops.If they got the job done the week before, theyre going to jump off the wall more comfortable and calmer, and can execute hopefully better on that stop at Homestead, Johnson said. Thats the stuff I want to keep my team engaged in, just to feel the pressure of competing for the win. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz