Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

28.11.2018 08:30
Lulay underwent shoulder surgery Antworten

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. Authentic Jake Allen Jersey . - While the rest of the Denver Broncos are unwinding, offensive co-ordinator Adam Gase will be participating in the NFLs version of speed dating.Gase will meet in Denver for the head coaching vacancies of the San Francisco 49ers and Atlanta Falcons on Friday and the Chicago Bears on Saturday. Also, the Buffalo Bills requested permission Thursday to squeeze in an interview with the 36-year-old Gase. That would also happen Saturday.The Broncos (12-4) are on a three-day break and reconvene Sunday to begin preparations for their divisional round opponent. The AFCs No. 2 seed will host a second-round game Jan. 11.While hes the hot young offensive mind in this years pool of head coaching candidates, Gase said hes focused on helping the Broncos get back to the Super Bowl.Its a great opportunity to be able to do this, Gase said. For these guys to reach out and want to talk to me, Im excited about it. But Im also excited that we have another chance to make a run.Gase was Tim Tebows position coach in 2011 when the Broncos reached the playoffs and beat Pittsburgh and then helped Peyton Manning transition to his new team in 2012. Hes served as Denvers offensive co-ordinator the last two seasons.In 2013, the Broncos became the first NFL team to top 600 points and this season, they integrated a ground game to go with Mannings passing prowess and a retooled defence to lighten the load on the five-time MVP.These last three years have been special, Gase said. Just winning this many games and having an opportunity to actually make a run at a Super Bowl — getting there last year, falling short, and having another shot — its just something you cant take for granted.Manning is a big fan of Gases and has been more than willing to serve as a reference for possible employers.Last year I talked to a couple of teams on behalf of him that reached out to me and that may happen again, so Im certainly glad to share my thoughts, Manning said. I think its pretty well-documented my thoughts on him, so I dont think he needs me to stand up here and campaign for him. But Im excited hes going to have the opportunity that hes going to have this weekend. He deserves it and I think the teams that he talks to will be impressed.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Authentic Pierre Turgeon Jersey . - The Cleveland Indians will place centerfielder Michael Bourn on the disabled list before their opener at Oakland on March 31. Authentic Barclay Plager Jersey . Dougie Hamilton and Jordan Caron scored in the first period after the Red Wings had miscues on the ice and Tuukka Rask finished with a 23-save shutout, giving Boston a 3-0 win over the Red Wings and a 2-1 series lead in their first-round series. http://www.cheapbluesjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-dmitrij-jaskin-jersey . -- Mississippis Andrew Ritter said his game-winning, 41-yard field goal felt good off his foot.Steven Jyles may not be the answer as Travis Lulays backup after all. According to the Vancouver Province, Jyles decided not to show up for mini-camp with the B.C. Lions on Monday due to financial reasons, leading to speculation he may not join the Lions. Jyles, who agreed to terms with the Lions earlier this month, is currently working in sales in Dallas and told Lions general manager Wally Buono he was passing on the voluntary camp to make money back home. Lions head coach Mike Benevides sugggested Jyles was still weighing his options but the veteran quarterbacks agent disagreed. Authentic Chris Pronger Jersey. "It wasnt the right fit for him," Fleiszer told the Province. "If hed like to play down the road, we can look at that, but for now he made a very commendable decision." Chris Hart, Jarrett Lee and John Beck are the other quarterbacks in competition for the backup role. Lulay underwent shoulder surgery in November and tossed some short passes at mini-camp. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz