Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

17.09.2018 05:43
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Vikings will host their long-time rival Chicago for the final time at Mall of America Field on Sunda Antworten

MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Vikings will host their long-time rival Chicago for the final time at Mall of America Field on Sunday. Dan Marino Dolphins Jersey . You can see all the action on TSN2 beginning at 1pm et/10am pt. This contest will mark the 32nd time, including playoffs, that the Bears will have played at the Metrodome, the most of any Vikings opponent. Minnesota is moving after the season to TCF Bank Stadium, the home of the University of Minnesota, while its new venue in downtown Minneapolis, which is set to open for the 2016 season, is being built. The Bears handed the Vikings a heartbreaking 31-30 loss in the teams first matchup of the season back in Week 2 on a last second TD, a development that foreshadowed Minnesotas disastrous season, which has included four different fourth-quarter collapses, including lasts weeks 16-point implosion in Green Bay. Trailing 23-7 early in the final frame, the Packers scored 16 unanswered points with Matt Flynn under center to send that game into overtime. Green Bays Mason Crosby and the Vikings Blair Walsh each made field goals for their respective teams in the extra session, but neither team got much going on offense after that and ended in a 26-26 deadlock, the NFLs first tie since Nov. 11, 2012, when the 49ers and Rams played to a 24-24 stalemate. For the Vikings, it was the first time they kissed their sister since 1978, also against the Packers. Christian Ponder connected on 21-of-30 passes for 233 yards and a touchdown for the Vikings, who were coming off a 41-20 loss at Seattle. Adrian Peterson carried the ball 32 times for 146 yards and a score while bruising backup Toby Gerhart added eight totes for 91 yards. "We let it get out of our hands," Ponder said. "Its unfortunate were not walking away with our third victory." The Bears, meanwhile, lost a chance to take over sole possession of first place in the NFC North when they were drubbed by the St. Louis Rams, 42-21. Josh McCown was 36-of-47 for 352 yards with two touchdowns and an interception and Brandon Marshall hauled in 10 receptions for 117 yards and a touchdown for Chicago, which remains tied with Detroit for the top spot in the division following the Lions loss to Tampa Bay Buccaneers. "There are a lot of reasons why you lose, and we didnt do a good job of stopping the run," Bears head coach Marc Trestman said. The Long brothers, Chicago guard Kyle and St. Louis defensive end Chris, were the focal point of a scuffle in the second quarter. In the skirmish, Kyle Long appeared to kick Rams defensive end William Hayes before Chris Long intervened as he dragged his younger brother away from the fracas. "He happened to be a body I saw, so I grabbed him," Chris Long said. "Im sure theres some out there disappointed with it if they were glued to the TV looking for conflict between us." The Vikings and Bears have played 105 times overall with Minnesota holding a slim 53-50-2 edge. Chicago, however, has won seven of the past eight in the series. Josh Sitton Dolphins Jersey . Authorities in Medina, Minn., released the details one day after Cunningham was jailed for another alleged incident with the woman he had been living with for the previous eight months. Cunningham had already been charged with felony domestic assault for allegedly choking the woman last week. Kalen Ballage Jersey . Here at TSN.ca we will take a look back at the season by bringing together a panel of experts to help pick the best 50 players of the season. http://www.shopdolphinsauthenticnfl.com/Youth-Danny-Amendola-Elite-Jersey/ . The Swiss won on the fastest run-time tiebreaker after the four-racer teams tied 2-2. Wendy Holdener and Reto Schmidiger won their final heats against Julia Mancuso and Tim Jitloff, respectively. TORONTO, Ontario -- Hamilton Bulldogs defenceman Greg Pateryn was in the right place at the right time, and he made the Toronto Marlies pay for it. Pateryn scored from the side of the net on a rebound of Jared Tinordis point shot at 3:53 of overtime, lifting the Bulldogs to a 2-1 victory over their provincial rivals in American Hockey League action on Thursday afternoon. "I knew I had to do something for my team," said Pateryn, who was whistled for a holding-the-stick penalty late in the third period. "I saw Louis (LeBlanc) on his forehand and Jared (Tinordi) ready with the one-timer and Louis threw it to Jared and he ripped it home, a perfect shot that came out to me. I didnt really think, I just put it in the net." The win snaps a five-game losing skid for the Bulldogs, who improve to 13-14-4. "Its one of those games where youre coming back from a three-day break and we werent playing that great before, a five-game losing streak," said Bulldogs coach Stephane Lefebvre. "So to get the win today, for us its a big win." The matinee affair was played in front of an announced crowd of 16,589 fans in the Marlies third annual Boxing Day game at Air Canada Centre, home of their NHL-parent club, the Toronto Maple Leafs. "I thought we controlled the game from start to finish," said Lefebvre, who watched his team outshoot the Marlies 40-18. "We turned the puck over a couple of times, especially in the second period which led to some scoring chances for them, but overall I thought we played a good game." Joonas Nattinen scored in regulation time for Hamilton, taking advantage of a second-period miscue by Marlies goalie Drew MacIntyre, while Bulldogs netmindder Dustin Tokarski made 17 saves. Durham Smythe Dolphins Jersey. "Its hard sometimes when youre not getting shots and then suddenly they have a power play and shots are coming from every direction," said Pateryn about Tokarski. "Hes been good all year and just continues to bail us out." Defenceman T.J. Brennan had the lone tally for Toronto, who fall to 16-9-3 but remain in first place in the North Division. MacIntyre, with 39 saves, was sharp despite misplaying the puck on Nattinens goal. "Hes a good goalie, he always puts up a good fight," Pateryn said. "We really peppered him today and he definitely stood on his head all game." The game was tied 0-0 after the first period and the Bulldogs led 1-0 through 40 minutes. After a failed clearing attempt by MacIntyre, Nattinen opened the scoring when he pounced on a loose puck in the slot and lifted it over the sprawling Marlies goaltender at 9:59 of the second period. Brennan tied the game with a power-play marker, his team-leading 13th goal of the season, when his slapshot from the point beat a screened Tokarski at 12:20 of the third period. "We failed to clear the puck twice and it came back to haunt us, but we stuck with it and we didnt panic," Lefebvre said. "We knew we had a good chance to win because we were controlling the play." Hamilton was 0-for-7 on the power play while Toronto went 1-for-5 with the man advantage. The Marlies and Bulldogs complete their home-and-home series with a game in Hamilton on Friday. "Today was a good win, tomorrow is another big game for us against the same team," Lefebvre said. "Its a good time to get on a streak. Well take it one day at a time. Cheap Philadelphia Eagles Jersesys Cheap Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Minnesota Vikings Jerseys Cheap Los Angeles Chargers Jersesys Cheap Cleveland Browns Jersesys Cheap Chicago Bears Jersesys Cheap Miami Dolphins Jerseys Cheap New Orleans Saints Jerseys Cheap Seattle Seahawks Jersesys Cheap Green Bay Packers Jersesys Cheap Pittsburgh Steelers Jersesys Cheap New York Giants Jersesys Cheap New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Denver Broncos Jersesys Cheap Dallas Cowboys Jersesys Cheap San Francisco 49ers Jersesys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz