Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
dasg234 Offline

ChAôt

26.11.2018 11:33
ts.Im looking forward to seeing what he can do at this level.Expect an emotional Boyd when he runs onto nib Stadium at around 5p Antworten

RALEIGH, N.C. -- Theres a long list of things that North Carolina State coach Mark Gottfried figures his young team will improve on as the season wears on.It includes how to play with a lead and put a team away.Sophomore Torin Dorn had 22 points and 11 rebounds to help N.C. State beat Boston University 77-73 on Saturday, though the Wolfpack blew a 13-point first-half lead then squandered much of a 16-point lead in the final 9 minutes to end up with a two-possession margin.I feel like once we get somebody down, Dorn said, we have to get them out of here.Terry Henderson added 23 points for the Wolfpack (6-2), who fell behind briefly early in the second half before going on a 17-3 run to go back ahead by double figures.But the Wolfpack had its troubles, from some repeated defensive mistakes to sputtering at times against a zone defense and missing a lot of second-half free throws that could have protected the big lead.Henderson, a senior, said he sensed the team playing lackadaisical sometimes as a possible explanation for the trouble holding the lead.Theyre going to learn and the best way theyre going to learn is to get them right in the fire, just like theyre doing right now, Gottfried said. Id love to blow every team out by 25 points. That would be wonderful. Weve got a young team thats going to get better and theyre going to get better every day. Were going to figure it out.Eric Fanning scored 16 points to lead BU (4-4), who took a 44-42 lead on Kyle Foremans drive with 16:25 left. But freshman Markell Johnson answered with a 3-pointer, then the Wolfpack scored on six straight possessions to go back up by double figures.I thought just little things, in terms of attention to detail, we werent sharp on, BU coach Joe Jones said. Youre going to have to be sharper than that to beat this type of team.BIG PICTUREBoston U: The Terriers keep sticking with their balanced-offense formula that could help them withstand some tough shooting days once they reach Patriot League play. While Fanning led the way, Tyler Scanlon (15 points), Justin Alston (12) and Cheddi Mosely (12) all hit double figures, too.I was pleased we didnt fold, Jones said of his teams response to falling behind by 16.N.C. State: Defense remains a major question for a young team thats still taking shape. Four days after allowing Illinois to shoot 68 percent after halftime, N.C. State allowed BU to shoot 56 percent in the second half -- including one possession that saw Scanlon pump-fake the Wolfpacks Abdul-Malik Abu off the floor at the 3-point arc and dribble all the way to the rim for an uncontested layup.We got better in my opinion from last game, Gottfried said.TIP-INSBoston U: Jones, in his sixth year, fell to 2-1 against Atlantic Coast Conference opponents at BU, the last being a win at current Big Ten member Maryland in December 2013. ... The Terriers shot 7 of 28 (25 percent) from 3-point range. ... BU scored all 12 of its points off turnovers after halftime. ... BU made 12 of 23 free throws (52 percent) for the game. ... Kyle Foreman had nine assists.N.C. State: Freshman Ted Kapita made his first career start, posting six points and five rebounds before fouling out in 17 minutes. ... Dorn matched his career high for rebounds. ... Fellow rookie Dennis Smith Jr. had 15 points, including an alley-oop dunk off a feed from Johnson during the go-ahead run. ... The Wolfpack shot just 13 of 23 from the foul line (57 percent) after halftime.UP NEXTBoston U: The Terriers host Canisius on Wednesday night.N.C. State: The Wolfpack emerges from a weeklong exam break to face Tennessee State in the programs former campus home, the newly renovated Reynolds Coliseum on Dec. 10.---Follow Aaron Beard on Twitter at http://www.twiter.com/aaronbeardap---More AP college basketball at http://collegebasketball.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-Top25 Discount Air Max Shoes . Mitch Holmberg added a goal and three assists. Connor Chartier also scored for the Chiefs (3-0-0). Luke Harrison spoiled Garrett Hughsons shutout bid with a power-play goal at 13:17 of the third period. The Spokane goaltender finished with 28 saves, including a Brandon Fushimi penalty shot in the second period that would have tied the game 1-1. Discont Nike Air Max Shoes Cheap . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. http://www.cheapairmaxdiscount.com/ .Y. - Free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury, fresh off winning the World Series with Boston, reached agreement with the rival New York Yankees on a seven-year contract worth about $153 million, a person familiar with the negotiations said Tuesday night. Cheap Air Max Shoes With Free Shipping . But now that hes in the NHL, the Calgary Flames centre showed big improvement in that department by scoring the winner in the eighth round of a 5-4 shootout victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Monday. Air Max Discount . Carey Price didnt, but he still came out on top against one of his rivals for the No. 1 job at the Sochi Games. The Anahim Lake, B.C., native was stellar in making 39 saves in his home province and Lars Eller got credit for a bizarre short-handed winner as the Canadiens defeated the Canucks 4-1. None of Shannon Boyds new green and gold kit fitted him when he joined the Australian camp earlier this week.Once he found some clothes that did, the hulking Canberra prop moved to shocking his new Kangaroos teammates with the massive weights he can lift in the gym.But the Test rookie will be hoping the biggest impression he leaves in Perth will be on the New Zealand forward pack at nib Stadium on Saturday.Boyd was the big surprise of coach Mal Meningas 24-man Four Nations squad named last week. However after spearheading the Raiders to a preliminary final this year it is a spot he has earned.The 24-year-old 122kg, 194cm giant from Cowra in the central west of NSW, will make his Test debut, alongside Valentine Holmes and Tyson Frizell, against a massive Kiwis forward pack and his teammates are expecting big, even bigger things.First of all he is a massive human being, who takes a lot of stopping, Kangaroos bench forward Sam Thaiday told AAP.He has played some really good footy, on the back of Canberras success this year he has had the chance to really shine.(Raiders coach) Ricky Stuart has really brought the best out of him, it is a great reward for a player like him to play in the Australian side at such a young ageI know he will be relishing the experience playing alongside the veteran forwards in this side and he is only going to get bigger and better.ddddddddddddAustralian skipper Cameron Smith was just one of a number of players who recalled the impression Boyds weight sessions have made this week.I wasnt in there but I heard about it, he said.I played against him a couple of times this year and it was hard work to contain him, Smith said on Friday.Hes been great this week. Hes obviously very excited with the opportunity hes been given.Hes probably a little bit surprised with his selection in the team. Given the way that he played for the Raiders this year and how well their team went, a big reason why they played so well was because of his efforts.Im looking forward to seeing what he can do at this level.Expect an emotional Boyd when he runs onto nib Stadium at around 5pm local time on Saturday.I wasnt that emotional when Mal called me about being in the squad but I think I will be if I get to play, Boyd, who has played 67 games for the Raiders since 2014 and is yet to play State of Origin, said earlier this week.I am just so excited to be named in the 24-man squad.To be a chance of playing it is a lot more than what I thought I would achieve this year. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz