Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
dasg234 Offline

ChAôt

24.11.2018 14:45
n apologizing to him for bullying him.This Antworten

MIAMI -- New Orleans star Anthony Davis is the first player in three decades to open a season with back-to-back games of at least 40 points.Davis had 50 points on Wednesday against Denver, and followed that up with 45 more on Friday against Golden State -- with the Pelicans losing both of those games.The previous player to score at least 40 points in his teams first two games was Michael Jordan, in 1986-87. Jordan had a combined 91 points in those games.No player since 1962 has scored at least 40 in his teams first three games. Wilt Chamberlain did it then, averaging 54.3 points and scoring between 44 and 72 points in each of those games.Davis and New Orleans are playing at San Antonio on Saturday night. Cheap Adidas Shoes Clearance . Galatasaray said in a statement on its website Monday that Mancini signed a three-year contract and will be paid 3.5 million euros for the upcoming season, with his salary upped to 4. Cheap Adidas Shoes For Sale .5 seconds to play in the game, Kevin Love never stopped believing that they would come out of there with a win. http://www.clearanceadidas.com/ . One game after a miserable showing in Oklahoma City, Gay tied a career high with 41 points and the Sacramento Kings cruised to a 114-97 victory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Adidas Shoes Clearance Sale . -- Whether Jeremy Hill deserves a prominent role in LSUs offence this early in the season is a matter for debate. Adidas Clearance Store . LUCIE, Fla. Cincinnati Reds first baseman Joey Votto doesnt come to your job and bother you, and it seems hed like to be paid the same respect at his place of business.Playing at home against the St. Louis Cardinals, Votto briefly engaged with a Reds fan while attempting to catch a foul ball along the first-base line in the top of the seventh inning.The Reds star was prevented from catching the ball when he made contact with a fan in a Reds shirt who was also going for the ball. A displeased Votto briefly stared at the adult fan before grabbing at the Reds logo on the mans shirt, presumably underscoring that the Cincinnati fan should attempt to stay out of the way of the home teams defense.Although neither man came away with the offering off the bat of the Cardinals Stephen Piscotty, the fan did eventually get a ball -- and an apology -- from Votto.ddddddddddddTelevision cameras at the game caught a glimpse of the ball, which read, in part, Thanks for being so understanding, and Votto also took time to pose with the fan.I made a mistake crossing the stands-field boundary, Votto said after the game. I misplayed it, and I took my frustration out on the fan. I felt bad about it. He apologized, but I was the one who shouldve been apologizing to him for bullying him.This was not Vottos first run-in with a fan. The veteran first baseman has taken to tweaking fans on the road by feigning throwing souvenir balls into the stands before tucking them away.Votto went 4-for-4 with an RBI and a walk in the Reds 7-5 walk-off win over St. Louis. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz