Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

06.02.2020 02:19
s that would follow. Meanwhile, Williams would use a roster spot.Williams vacillated on retirement during the summer, sending mi Antworten

MOBILE, Ala. -- Anna Nordqvist was putting like a rookie again -- and thats a good thing. The Swede said she had perhaps her first "really good putting day" since her rookie year in 2009 with a course-record 61 on Saturday in the third round of the Mobile Bay LPGA Classic. South Koreas Chella Choi shot her second straight 6-under 66 to take a one-stroke lead over Jessica Korda and Nordqvist, who is seeking her first win since capturing the LPGA Championship and season-ending LPGA Tour Championship as a rookie. "I just felt like I tried to trust myself and trust my line and just hit it," Nordqvist said. "Usually, Im very close to making a lot of putts but its just the difference of making them. It just felt like sometimes I couldnt miss." Choi twice made three straight birdies to move to 17 under, and has made only two bogeys in three rounds on The Crossings course at the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trails Magnolia Grove complex. Her best finish in four-plus years on the tour is a tie for second in the Manulife tournament in Canada last March. Choi, who had three top-five finishes last year, said she started checking out the leaderboard "every hole" at the start of the tournament and feels mentally stronger now in her bid to finally get a win. "I know my shot and my putting," she said. "I think just my mental and my experience and just confidence ... so I think I can do it. Hopefully." Nordqvist broke the course record of 62 set by Sydnee Michaels on Friday. Korda, the second-round leader, shot a 69. The American had a bogey on No. 11 when the ball landed in a divot and she tweaked her right wrist, and a double bogey on No. 12. She rebounded with a 33-foot eagle putt on the 16th hole. "It was left to right and it was pretty," Korda said, laughing. That was set up by what she said was a 325-foot drive sparked by the mentality that: "Oh, I havent hit the green in two almost all day, I need to go for it." Nordqvist had a run of five birdies starting on the third hole and added a 10-foot eagle putt on the par-5 13th hole. Nordqvist, who did have one bogey, holed a par-saving bunker shot from some 10 yards on 12. "Today was a lot of fun," she said. "I started out with a couple birdies, hit a lot of good shots, and I think I missed one green. And then I made that bunker shot and it was just like, I couldnt stop smiling, couldnt stop laughing." Win drought aside, the former Arizona State player thinks her game has improved substantially since making the splash as a rookie because shes more consistent. "Its fun being in contention and having people watch," she said. "Thats what you work hard for. Its a lot more fun playing up there than playing for 50th or 60th, so its a good place to be." Defending champion Stacy Lewis was four strokes back with a 63 after opening the day in 35th. She won both Alabama tournaments last year. Lewis had a string of four straight birdies from Nos. 5-8 to start a stretch of eight in 10 holes. Gone were the mistakes of the previous two days when she had a double bogey and two bogeys each round for 70s. "It was one of those stress-free days," Lewis said. "I needed something like that to get back into the tournament." Webb and Korda will play together for the fourth straight round. Webb had her first bogey since early Thursday but already had three birdies in the first six holes. "I got off to really quite a nice start," the 38-year-old Australian said. "I was cruising along and then threw a three-putt in there on No. 7 and sort of lost a bit of my momentum there and didnt really get it going again. I had a lot of in-between numbers today and just wasnt guessing right." The courses low round entering the week was 64 by Danielle Downey in 2008 and Webb and Sjodin in 2011. In fact, Lewiss low round in last years win was 67. That might not cut it on a weekend when Webb pointed out, "I nearly got lapped at 69." Charlottetowns Lorie Kane shot a 67, and is nine back at 8-under 208. Sue Kim of Langley, B.C., turned in a 72, leaving her at 210. Jessica Shepley of Oakville, Ont., shot a 70, and is at 214. Custom Packers Jersey China . Isner, ranked No. 14, won his eighth career singles title and took the title in New Zealand for the second time after his victory in 2010. The match was similar to Isners quarterfinal victory over fifth-seeded Philipp Kohlschreiber which went to three sets, all tiebreaks and contained no breaks of serve. Rashan Gary Jersey Large . Gather a group of friends, or find a league to join online, draft your team, set your lineup and compete in a number of different formats. http://www.custompackersjersey.com/custom-rashan-gary-jersey-large-72r.html . Kyle Denbrook, a soccer player from Saint Marys University, took the CIS male athlete of the week honour. Stanley, a fourth-year business administration student from Charlottetown, scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Dalhousie on Friday and tallied again in a 1-0 win over Saint Marys on Sunday. Custom Packers T-shirts . Pettersen, winner of last years Evian Championships, had nine birdies and three bogeys, holding off a series of challengers led by Marion Ricordeau of France. The second-ranked Norwegian made her season debut after missing the LPGA Tours opening event last month in the Bahamas because of a shoulder injury. Wholesale Custom Packers Shirts . -- On the field, it was business as usual for Jameis Winston and No. The Cleveland Cavaliers are in impasse with guard Mo Williams and it has left them scouring the league for a trade partner so they dont have to swallow millions, sources told ESPN.com.Williams is owed $2.2 million for this season and he did not report to training camp. The Cavs, who were caught off guard by the decision, have not had meaningful discussions with Williams on a buyout agreement, sources said.Williams has not filed retirement paperwork with the league.Needing both a roster spot and a backup point guard, the Cavs are in a squeeze as the regular season opener looms. They are looking to attach guard Jordan McRae to Williams in trades, sources said. The team openly showcased McRae during the preseason and he led the team in scoring at 14 points a game.If the Cavs waive Williams now to create a roster spot, Williams would receive his full salary and the Cavs would have to pay the full tax amount. Currently, the Cavs are projected to have a $32 million tax bill.Aug. 31 was the deadline to waive Williams and stretch his deal over three years. The Cavs did not, believing Williams was considering playing out the deal. Had they waived him, the team wouldve been able to save $4.5 million in luxury tax.The Cavs have the opttion of suspending Williams and not paying him; his first paycheck is not due until Nov.dddddddddddd 15. Team suspensions do not affect the salary cap and they would still be taxed on the full salary. There also could be a lengthy legal process that would follow. Meanwhile, Williams would use a roster spot.Williams vacillated on retirement during the summer, sending mixed signals. On Sept. 22 he told ESPNs Dave McMenamin he planned to play this season.The Cavs attempted to get medical updates from Williams but were unable to do so.Williams had surgery on his left knee on Oct. 12 and appeared to criticize the team for not looking out for his health in a social media post.Williams got three opinions on his knee when he had pain last season. One from Cavs orthopedist Dr. Richard Parker, one from Dr. James Andrews and one from Dr. David Altchek. Williams had a platelet-rich plasma procedure during the year after consulting with Dr. Andrews. Dr. Altchek performed the surgery.Williams averaged 8.2 points and 2.4 assists in 41 games last season. He appeared in 13 playoff games, six of them in the Finals. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz