Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

23.11.2018 07:13
name the Yankees Antworten

NEW YORK -- Jose Bautista decided it was time to take charge, not with his bat but with his feet. Orioles Jimmy Yacabonis Jersey . The Toronto slugger stole second base without a throw with two outs in the ninth inning and scored when Dioner Navarro hit a go-ahead single, lifting the Blue Jays over the New York Yankees 5-4 Sunday for their first series win in the Bronx in nearly two years. "I just took a chance and said Im going to try and take a hop step when he comes set, and if he doesnt fake, Im going to run," said Bautista, who chose to run on his own against David Robertson. "He went to the plate, and I had the easiest stolen base. I got in scoring position early in the at-bat for Dioner." Robertson (1-3) blamed himself for letting Bautista run just ahead of Navarros liner to centre field. "I just let him slip. I didnt think hed be going, Robertson said. "I just didnt have my sharp stuff." After snapping a 17-game skid at Yankee Stadium on Saturday, Toronto did not relent in the humidity even when it wasted three leads. The Blue Jays won for the seventh time in 10 games following the All-Star break -- the same record as the Yankees. But their first series win in New York against the AL East rival since Aug. 27-29, 2012, sent Toronto to Boston with a one-game lead over the Yankees for the second AL wild card. "Within our team, its more of a statement that we wont accept losing to anybody, because we are known as a team that doesnt give up and always battles and tries to come back from any game that were in," Bautista said. Aaron Sanchez (1-0) gave up Carlos Beltrans tying RBI hit in the eighth. Munenori Kawasaki had put Toronto ahead with a sacrifice fly that followed Dellin Betances two-base error on a pickoff attempt. "My cleat got stuck," Betances said. "As soon as that happened I had a feeling I was going to throw it away." Juan Francisco homered off Shane Greene leading off the fifth to put Toronto up 2-0. But Chase Headley hit his first homer with the Yankees, a drive off J.A. Happ, and two pitches later Francisco Cervelli hit his first homer in 15 months to tie it in the sixth. Casey Janssen pitched the ninth for his 16th save. Derek Jeter made two nice stops at shortstop and Brendan Ryan, a shortstop playing second base, also flashed some impressive leather while playing in Colorado Rockies shortstop Troy Tulowitzki. The injured star was on the East Coast for a second opinion on his hip flexor from a doctor in Philadelphia. Bautista had a run-scoring grounder to first base after Jose Reyes led off the game with a single and Melky Cabrera doubled. Francisco led off the fifth with a drive into the second deck in right field for a 2-0 lead. But Happ gave it all back in a three-pitch span in the bottom half. First, Headley hit a drive deep to left. With a 1-0 count, Cervelli sent a shot to right-centre that glanced off a leaping Cabreras glove and hit the top of the right-field wall. Cervelli hadnt homered since April 25, 2013, a span of 65 at-bats. Rausmus put Toronto back up with a double to left-centre in the sixth, chasing Greene after 5 1-3 innings. "I got to have a short memory, but that one hurt," Greene said of the pitch to Rasmus. Greene allowed eight hits and three runs in his second straight difficult outing after beginning his career as a starter with two outstanding outings. Brian McCann evened it when he beat out a hit to Kawasaki, the second baseman who was playing in right field as part of a shift. NOTES: The Yankees have given up 43 unearned runs this year. They allowed 38 all last season. ... The Blue Jays designated RHP Esmil Rogers for assignment for second time this year. He did not make an appearance since his recall Tuesday from Triple-A Buffalo. ... Yankees 1B Mark Teixeira (back strain) hit off a tee and soft toss, and fielder grounders. Manager Joe Girardi said Teixeira is still day to day. ... Up next: The Blue Jays are at the Boston Red Sox. R.A. Dickey (8-10) will start Monday. The Yankees head to Texas for three games. David Phelps (5-4) pitches for New York. Orioles Jonathan Villar Jersey . Gordon reportedly failed another drug test and is facing a one-year ban. Gordon led the NFL in yards receiving last season despite being suspended two games for violating the leagues substance-abuse policy. Orioles Pedro Araujo Jersey . Belfort was originally schedule to fight Chris Weidman at UFC 173 on May 24, but a Nevada State Athletic Commission ban on testosterone replacement therapy forced the former light heavyweight champ to withdraw. http://www.cheaporiolesjerseysauthentic.com/ . Lawrie was hit on the hand by Cincinnati pitcher Johnny Cueto in the second inning of Sundays 4-3 loss to the Reds. NEW YORK -- Alex Rodriguez dropped a lawsuit accusing a New York Yankees team doctor of botching his treatment for a hip injury, ending what had been a lingering piece of the sluggers legal fight over his baseball career, his lawyer said Friday. Rodriguez withdrew his suit against Dr. Christopher Ahmad "for the sole purpose of having no legal distractions" as the third baseman anticipates returning to play after the season-long suspension hes serving this year, attorney Alan S. Ripka said. "He wants to focus on being the best baseball player he can be, the best Yankee he can be, and wants nothing to distract him from those goals," the attorney said. Ahmads lawyer, Peter T. Crean, said the orthopedic surgeon was very pleased with the development, which he described as "demonstrating that Dr. Ahmads care was complete and appropriate." Ripka insisted that dropping the case wasnt a reflection on its merits. "Its about eliminating more things to think about and deal with instead of whats the most important thing to (Rodriguez), which is playing baseball for the Yankees," the lawyer said. Rodriguez abandoned the medical malpractice case four months after withdrawing two lawsuits against Major League Baseball over its investigation into wheether he used banned, performance-enhancing drugs. Orioles Andrew Cashner Jersey. He has denied it, but he agreed to accept the longest performance-booster-related suspension in baseball history. While he was fighting the suspension last fall, the 38-year-old Rodriguez filed his medical malpractice suit. It said he had kept playing and worsened a left hip injury in October 2012 because Ahmad didnt tell him an MRI had showed a joint tear. Rodriguez ultimately had surgery for the injury in January 2013, and his recuperation kept him from rejoining the Yankees until August. The now-withdrawn suit also named New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where the MRI was done. The hospital "never thought that the case had any merit" and was pleased to see it dropped, said its lawyer, Neil F. Brenes. The case was still in early stages, and arguments hadnt delved into the medical issues. But in a sign of the sensitivity surrounding them, Rodriguezs lawyer had asked a judge to make sure that any potential video of Rodriguez answering pretrial questions wouldnt be publicly disseminated, had the case gotten to that point. The suit didnt name the Yankees, and team representatives didnt immediately respond to email inquiries Friday evening about the development, first reported by the Daily News. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz