Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

05.02.2020 03:32
c Shooting Centre to earn a spot in the gold medal match.Facing Pellielo, the world-record holder, Glasnovic didnt flinch. He hi Antworten

Giovani dos Santos scored twice as Los Angeles Galaxy beat Houston Dynamo 4-1 in the MLS live on Sky Sports 1. The former Barcelona and Tottenham forward cancelled out David Horsts first-minute header following a mistake in the Houston defence.Galaxy led in the 21st minute when Baggio Husidic pounced on a loose ball in the six-yard box before Giovani grabbed his second 10 minutes later, controlling Steven Gerrards cross-field pass before lashing a shot into the bottom-right corner. Gyasi Zardes added another for the visitors four minutes into the second period when he slotted in at the far post from Sebastian Lletgets right-wing cross.The three points moves LA Galaxy up to third in the Western Conference behind Dallas and Sporting Kansas City. Also See: MLS news MLS results MLS fixtures MLS on Sky Custom Marquise Brown Jersey . Vettel was 0.168 seconds faster than Red Bull teammate Mark Webber around the Suzuka circuit. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was two tenths of a second off Vettel. "The car balance is decent, but I think we can still improve," Vettel said. Todd Heap Jersey . Vettel, who has already clinched his fourth straight F1 title, enters the finale with a chance to equal Michael Schumachers 13 victories in a year and match the record of nine consecutive wins by Alberto Ascari in the 1952 and 1953 seasons. http://www.customravensjersey.com/custom-justice-hill-jersey-large-1553d.html . LUCIE, Fla. Elvis Grbac Jersey . The Cleveland Indians, Tampa Bay Rays, and Texas Rangers all won on Sunday meaning the Rangers will host the Rays in a play-in game on Monday. Eric Zeier Jersey . DAmigo scored twice in regulation and added the shootout winner as the Toronto Marlies edged the San Antonio Rampage 5-4 in American Hockey League action. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Josip Glasnovic settled his feet into place, gently rocked back and forth to find balance, pausing a moment before loading his shotgun.The Croatian shooter snapped the barrel back into place, raised his gun toward the overcast Brazilian sky and followed the target as it shot from the house. With a pull of the trigger and a blast of pink dust, Glasnovic had his gold medal after missing the London Games four years ago.Glasnovic outlasted Italys Giovanni Pellielo in the final match of mens trap the Rio Olympics on Monday, claiming the gold medal after hitting the fourth target of a shoot-off.I just focus on the target, keep it simple, Glasnovic said.Glasnovic tied for second after two days of qualifying in Rio, hitting 120 of 125 shots. He was perfect in the opening round of the finals, hitting all 15 targets on a windy afternoon at the Olympic Shooting Centre to earn a spot in the gold medal match.Facing Pellielo, the world-record holder, Glasnovic didnt flinch. He hit 13 of 15 targets to match the Italian and both shooters hit their first three in the shoot-off.Shooting first, Pellielo missed on his fourth shot, giving Glasnovic his shot at gold. The 33-year-old calmly hit his fourth target, triumphantly raising his gun in the air as pink dust from the target floated off in the gusting wind.ddddddddddddGlasnovics win gives Croatia gold medals in two straight Olympics after Giovanni Cernogoraz did at London in 2012.I shoot very well, very concentrated, said Glasnovic, who teared up during the medal ceremony as the Croatian national anthem played. I give all the best.The loss in the gold medal match adds to Pellielos near misses. The world record holder earned silver medals at the 2004 Athens games and 2008 in Beijing, with a bronze in trap at the London Games, but no gold.Each time that I go on a podium, its very important and each time it is different than the previous one, the 46-year-old said.Great Britains Edward Ling needed a shoot-off to get into the bronze medal match, but made the most of it once he got there. He hit 13 of 15 targets to beat David Kostelecky of Czech Republic for his first medal in three Olympics.Its just been nail-biting, it really has, Ling said. Its a dream come true. I never thought this day would come. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz