Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

02.02.2020 02:42
dered five goals on opening night, will start Tuesday night against his former team. Hes 2-2 with a 1.78 goals-against average a Antworten

WASHINGTON -- Rookie coach Jared Bednar brings a high-scoring Colorado Avalanche team in search of its third straight win to Washington on Tuesday night to face the Capitals.Bednar, named the head coach on Aug. 25 after Patrick Roys unexpected resignation, watched the Avalanche (2-0) began their four-game road trip with a 4-3 overtime win at Pittsburgh on Monday night.Gabriel Landeskogs power-play goal tied it with 6:32 left in regulation and he won it when he batted home a deflected Nathan MacKinnon shot 22 seconds into overtime.Jerome Iginla and Patrick Wiercioch added their first goals of the season for Colorado. Free agent signee Joe Colborne was scoreless after netting his first career hat trick in the season opener, a 6-5 win over Dallas.MacKinnon and Erik Johnson had two assists each against the Penguins, and backup goalie Calvin Pickard made 28 saves.I think we had some guys who were horses for us tonight and carried the rest of the guys on our team, Bednar told NHL.com regarding Landeskog and MacKinnonThrough two games, Colorado has converted 4 of 9 power-play chances.The games so fast and so good now, getting that time to skate on four-on-threes, five-on-threes is awesome, MacKinnon said.Semyon Varlamov, who surrendered five goals on opening night, will start Tuesday night against his former team. Hes 2-2 with a 1.78 goals-against average against Washington.The Capitals swept two games from the Avalanche last season, winning 7-3 at home on a night when seven different players scored, and then 4-2 in Colorado.Theyve got a lot of really good pieces and they look like theyre having fun and playing really hard right now, Trotz said of Colorado. Theyre a dangerous team. ... They scare you because they have some of those dynamic people that can, if youre not paying attention to detail, they can light you up.The normally high-powered Capitals (1-0-1) have struggled to find the net early on, yet still managed to pick up three points in their first two games.Second-line winger Andre Burakovsky scored twice in an opening night shootout loss at Pittsburgh and fourth-line winger Daniel Winnik provided both goals in Saturdays 2-1 win over the New York Islanders.In the meantime, Washingtons top line -- Alex Ovechkin, center Evgeny Kuznetsov and T.J. Oshie -- have yet to produce a point while combining for 14 shots on goal.I think its just a matter of all three of us playing well and things will start falling for us, Oshie said Monday. Were not in an early panic mode or anything like that.Trotz, speaking after Mondays practice, was confident the trio will soon produce.Theyre all leaders. Theyre all tremendously talented. Theyll figure it out, he said.Theyre on the dance floor, theyve just got to dance to the same song, thats all.Capitalizing with the man advantage would be a start. One of the leagues top power play units a year ago, the Capitals are scoreless in eight attempts thus far. The Avalanche come in having allowed four goals on nine power plays against them.Im not worried about our power play. Its in good hands with our coaches. They have those guys prepared, Trotz said. Its just a matter of them bearing down and executing at higher level and finding the back of the net at the end of the day. And they will.Vezina Trophy winner Braden Holtby started the first two games, but Trotz indicated Monday that he might give backup Philipp Grubauer the nod against Colorado. Grubauer has never faced the Avalanche. Trent Taylor Super Bowl Jersey .ca. Kerry, Just watched the shootout in the Coyotes/Leafs game and I have to ask, why was the James van Riemsdyk goal allowed to count? All of the video replays we were shown on TV were inconclusive about whether the puck had entirely crossed the line or not. Tevin Coleman Super Bowl Jersey . No. 13-seeded John Isner and No. 21 Philipp Kohlschreiber were among six players who dropped out of the tournament on Tuesday, joining No. 12 seed Tommy Haas and two other players who withdrew on Monday. http://www.authenticsf49erspro.com/Richard-sherman-49ers-jersey/ . Uniteds eighth defeat of a wretched campaign means Liverpool, which currently occupies the fourth and final Champions League place, could go nine points clear of its fierce rival by beating West Bromwich Albion on Sunday. Charlie Adam scored both of Stokes goals at Britannia Stadium either side of Robin van Persies equalizer, with a miserable day for seventh-place United capped by first-half injuries to centre halves Jonny Evans and Phil Jones that forced them off. Kendrick Bourne Super Bowl Jersey . After dropping their final six games of December, the Wild opened the new calendar year with four consecutive wins. Following a loss to Colorado on Saturday, Minnesota rebounded the following night to blank Nashville 4-0, but then had the tables turned on them Tuesday. KWaun Williams Super Bowl Jersey . Denis Coderre, the former federal MP who was elected mayor on Nov. 3, has drawn the ire of some Montreal Canadiens. During last nights game he tweeted: "Hello? Can we get a one-way ticket to (minor-league) Hamilton for David Desharnais please. This is my office. The desk was made by my friend Marc Deloach, from wood reclaimed from an old collapsed farm house in my hometown of Clarksdale, Mississippi. I like to keep things around that bring back good memories, maybe as proof during bouts of despair that stories usually end up working out. Theres a signed muleta from a bullfighter, and my dads shotguns, and the Visitors sign from the old ESPN The Magazine offices at E 34th St. Theres a Sam Peckinpah poster, and a Widespread Panic poster, and framed newspaper pages from the New Orleans Times Picayune and the Kansas City Star. Theres a piece of paper from a notebook where Michael Jordan tried to expplain the triangle offense to me.dddddddddddd. Theres a Cubs hat I just brought home. Theres a photo from college of me, Seth Wickersham and Justin Heckert at Elaines, next to a bowling pin I won at a weird speakeasy in a dry county near Nazareth, Texas. Thats Archie Manning above the window. The Offbeat story is the first thing I ever wrote. The brick on the desk is from Shakespeares Pizza in Columbia, Missouri. The frame in the window used to hang in my dads law office. It says: If your work speaks for itself, dont interrupt. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz