Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

28.01.2020 03:10
rgency kicker should something happen to Swayze Waters in a game. Milanovich says starting receiver Spencer Watt is first in lin Antworten

Winning the respect of the AFL will be the Gold Coasts top priority in 2017, according to Suns midfielder Touk Miller.The Suns returned for pre-season training on Monday, aiming to reach the finals for the first time in the clubs six-year history next season.And while Miller said that always remained a goal, they first had to win over the rest of the league and their own fans.We probably havent finished well for the past few years is a bit disheartening for myself and other players, Miller said.The last five years or so weve said finals is our goal.It still is but I think we need to win back the respect of the comp and all our fans on the Gold Coast.The Suns have endured a difficult post-season, which have included reports of captain Gary Ablett Jr requesting a trade back to Geelong.And while that request was denied by the Suns, Miller said the playing group had surrounded Ablett in support.Obviously there are family reasons, Miller said.He opened up and a natural reaction for the players is just to get around him.But Miller said he was unconcerned with the likes of Dion Prestia and Jaeger OMeara leaving to move away from the region.If you want to play football for the Gold Coast youve got to want to be here, he said.If they dont want to be up on the coast its up to them - theres no use having them around. Seth Roberts Jersey . After Martin Skrtel put the Reds in front from close range at Stamford Bridge after only four minutes, Hazard hit back in the 17th with a superb strike. Etoo gave Jose Mourinhos team a decisive lead from Oscars back pass in the 34th. Brandon Williams Jersey . Haas said he "felt a lot of pain" in his right shoulder when he slammed his racket to the ground in frustration after losing his serve at 3-3 in the first set. http://www.customravensjersey.com/custom-todd-heap-jersey-large-1123d.html . Now tied for second in the league in shootout goals, the 24-year-old likes to see what the opposing goaltender has in store before he ultimately lands on a move. Corey Harris Jersey . Artturi Lehkonen, Joni Nikko and Ville Leskinen had the other goals for Finland (1-0) while Juuse Saros stopped 28 shots. Tim Robin Johnsgard had the lone goal for Norway (0-2). Custom Ravens Jersey China . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing.Its a good position to be in, but its still not ideal. After the first round of player cuts, the Toronto Argonauts find themselves with a glut of import receivers. While its better to have too many talented players than too few, it doesnt mean things are going to be easy for head coach Scott Milanovich and his staff to trim down the number by June 22. Thats when CFL rosters have to be reduced to 46 players, seven more on the practice roster, plus those who are placed on the injured list. Ideally, how many import receivers would Milanovich like to dress for a game? "Last year (we dressed) four Americans and three Canadians so we carried seven on most games, but how the ratio works out, whether its four Americans, or three Americans and four Canadians is going to be sorted out". So what is he looking for? "Were looking for some different skill sets and guys that can fill different roles. One thing about our offence is its hard enough that you have to probably keep a few extra receivers around on the P.R. or on the 46 just because you cant bring a guy in off the street and expect him to learn it in one week. Were looking for the whole package, someone who can separate in man (man-to-man coverage), someone who can elevate and still be physical blocking". Either way the math isnt good for those in camp. There are still nine players gunning for those three or four spots on the dress roster. Chad Owens, Jason Barnes and Dontrelle Inman are all returning from the Grey Cup championship team. Romby Bryant and Trent Guy are CFL veterans new to the double blue, while newcomers Reggie Williams, Darvin Adams, John Chiles and Juaquin Iglesias have also shown they have a considerable amount of talent. Adams, who combined with Cam Newton to form a dangerous combination at Auburn, had an impressive game in Winnipeg, catching passes for 31 and 29 yards. Still, he knows hes in tough. "All of the guys up here are pretty good. Ill just leave that decision up to the coaches. I just try to play hard every day, study my play book and Im sure all the other guys are too". The best of the import receivers is Chad Owens, the leagues reigning Most Outstanding Player. He knows whoever joins him at receiver, the Argos will field a talented troupe. "I think theyve been great, I wish we could keep them all because I think they all bring something different to the table. Its made it very competitive and I think thats what you need, especially at the receiver position. Nobody can relax, it just pushes everybody to play their best football every day". No matter who survives the axe, the beneficiary of this overabundance of talentt is quarterback Ricky Ray, back for his second season in Toronto.dddddddddddd He says this camp has been great with the returning receivers because theres a comfort level that wasnt there a year ago. "For them its just getting their consistency down, being in the right spots every time and just learning how to run routes". Ray is also in on the discussion as to who stays and who goes. He says the coaching staff will talk to the QBs about what they think. "They come to us periodically throughout camp and ask us how we feel about a certain guy. Weve got some good young guys, its going to be a tough decision for the coaches, but thats what you want. You want to have a good group where theyre making it tough on the coaches to narrow it down". If thats the goal, then the receivers have done their job. Now its up to the staff to do something even tougher, pick three or four starters out of the talented group of nine. Notes: Milanovich talked about the players who missed Tuesdays practice due to injury. Linebacker Marcus Ball "should be fine. He probably wont play (Thursday)". Receiver John Chiles "is going to be a little bit, not months but a couple weeks probably". DL Nekos Brown "is getting better. Probably wont play in this game, but should be ready in a couple of days" ... With backup P/K Anthony Alix having been released, the Argos need an emergency kicker should something happen to Swayze Waters in a game. Milanovich says starting receiver Spencer Watt is first in line for the place kicking duties, while the punting chores would be up in the air. "Some of the quarterbacks claim they can punt. Were still working on that, but supposedly Spencer hit a couple of field goals (Monday) so I think thats the route wed go" ... When asked by TSN.ca about his kicking history, Watt said he never even kicked in high school, but did play soccer. He said his longest field goal when just goofing around with buddies was in the vicinity of 50 yards ... Bryan Payton took Marcus Balls reps with the first team ... LB Brandon Isaac had a good comeback for defensive coordinator Chris Jones in a drill. After catching a pass, Jones yelled that the pick was easy. Without missing a beat Isaac replied "I made it look easy" ... That line was upstaged later by Ray. When talking about Darvin Adams career at Auburn, TSN.ca joked to the QB if he and Cam Newton were basically mirror images of one another and Ray quickly agreed. "Ya, pretty much. Same arm strength, move out of the pocket the same way, so probably not much different". He laughed before adding "I wish". ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz