Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

27.01.2020 05:20
e, was on the division limit of 154 pounds.Like I was ready for (defense) No. 1, Im ready for No. 3, said Charlo, who has engage Antworten

LOS ANGELES -- Former three-division world titleholder Abner Mares, out of the ring for 15 months because of two fight postponements, came to the scale wearing a blue T-shirt that read Never Back Down on Friday afternoon at the Galen Center on the campus of Southern California.Mares has never been one to back down from a fight, and he figures to get a ?tough one from secondary featherweight titleholder Jesus Cuellar, who, like Mares, appeared to be in tremendous condition as both made weight for their bout on Saturday (Showtime, 10 p.m. ET).Cuellar is defending his belt for the third time. He came in at 124 pounds, while Mares, seeking to win a featherweight title for the second time, weighed right on the division limit of 126 pounds before they engaged in an intense stare-down that public relations personnel had to break up.You will see a new world champion, Mares said after the weigh-in. Im ready. Weve been training a whole year and were ready.Mares (29-2-1, 15 KOs), who lives in Los Angeles and will have the crowd behind him, is going into his first fight with trainer Robert Garcia in control of the corner.Mares, 31, is coming off a decision loss to Leo Santa Cruz in a featherweight title bout in August 2015. He had two fights postponed this year, including a June 25 date with Cuellar because Mares failed a New York State Athletic Commission eye exam. Mares said the postponement was a blessing in disguise because it gave him more time to mesh with Garcia, who used to train Cuellar.I feel good. I feel like the old Abner, said Mares, who was licensed by the California State Athletic Commission after passing the eye exam. Ive been in good, tough fights. This is nothing new to me. Im ready to take that belt.?Cuellar (28-1, 21 KOs), the shorter fighter but the bigger puncher, said he is aiming for a knockout victory.Im going to give you all a great fight, Cuellar, 29, said through a translator. Im going to go out there and be triumphant for Argentina. Im going to be victorious and hopefully I will get the knockout.Junior middleweight world titleholder Jermall Charlo, 26, and mandatory challenger Julian J Rock Williams, 26, will fight in the co-feature. Both made weight for their highly anticipated bout. Charlo (24-0, 18 KOs) of Houston, who is making his third title defense, weighed 153? pounds. Williams (22-0-1, 14 KOs) of Philadelphia, who is fighting for a world title for the first time, was on the division limit of 154 pounds.Like I was ready for (defense) No. 1, Im ready for No. 3, said Charlo, who has engaged in trash talk with Williams leading up to the fight. Williams kept up the smack talk after weighing in.I come here to fight and I come here to win, he said. When I punch him in the mouth, hes gonna run and run and run.Also on the card, junior welterweights Sergey Lipinets (10-0, 8 KOs) of Russia, and Lenny Zappavigna (35-2, 25 KOs) of Australia, will meet in a world title elimination fight for the right to become the mandatory challenger for titleholder Julius Indongo of Namibia, who won the belt last week when he shockingly knocked out Eduard Troyanovsky in 42 seconds. Lipinets, 27, weighed 139.8 pounds and Zappavigna, 29, was 139.6 for a fight with a 140-pound weight limit.?Blue-chip prospect Erickson Lubin (16-0, 11 KOs), 21, of Orlando, Florida, weighed 157 pounds and Juan Ubaldo Cabrera (23-1, 16 KOs), 37, of the Dominican Republic, weighed 159 for their 10-round middleweight fight. Lipinets-Zappavigna and Lubin-Cabrera wont be part of Showtimes telecast, but the network will have coverage of both bouts on Facebook Live beginning at 8 p.m. ET.Also Friday, the California State Athletic Commission released the purses for the fighters on the card. Cuellar and Mares will make $700,00 apiece, Charlos purse is $550,000, Williams $250,000, Lipinets and Zappavigna $30,000 apiece, Lubin $50,000 and Cabrera $7,000. Reggie White Super Bowl Jersey . The CFLs leading rusher kept adding to his gaudy numbers this season and scored the winning touchdown with just over two minutes to play. The New Westminster, B.C., native plowed three yards into the end zone for the last score of a heated, see-saw battle between the two teams with the best records in the CFL. Dave Robinson Super Bowl Jersey .05 million next season unless Graham and the Saints subsequently agree on a long-term deal. The designation was released Monday after the deadline passed for NFL teams to use franchise or transition tags on players becoming free agents. https://www.packersrookiestore.com/Packers-Corey-Linsley-Jersey/ Elgton Jenkins Super Bowl Jersey .ca! Hi Kerry, Its another day and here we are looking at another dubious hit to the head. In this case Blue Jackets forward Brandon Dubinsky elbowed Saku Koivu in the head about a second after he dished off the puck to a teammate, knocking him unconscious. Davante Adams Super Bowl Jersey . On Saturday night, the normally free throw-challenged centre did just that. Howard scored 18 of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, including 13 of 19 free throws in a 2 1/2-minute stretch, and the Houston Rockets beat the Denver Nuggets 122-111. DAYTON, Ohio -- Conner Avants tipped in Cortez Seales miss at the buzzer to lift North Dakota to a 57-55 win over Cal State Bakersfield on Sunday in the final day of the Men Against Breast Cancer Classic.The Fighting Hawks (4-2) lost their first two games in the tournament.Geno Crandall tied it with 1:39 left to play with a layup, but missed a go-ahead jumper with three seconds left. Seales rebounded but missed his put-back attempt. Avants rebounded with a second leftt and won it.ddddddddddddNorth Dakota was just 16 of 44 from the field (36.4 percent) against the Roadrunners, but were more efficient from long-range (7 of 16, 43.8 percent).Corey Baldwin paced North Dakota with 12 points and three 3-pointers.Dedrick Basile and Matt Smith finished with 17 and 16 points, respectively, for Bakersfield (4-3). ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz