Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

27.01.2020 05:12
r as the American took an early 2-0 lead; but the Indian broke back in the eighth game to level it at 4-4. There was no separati Antworten

Each week, The Reporters put their thumbs out to the good and the bad in the world of sports. This week they discuss the New England Patriots, the Quebec Soccer Federation, Andrew Wiggins, and baseballs umpires. Dave Naylor, TSN: My thumb is up to the New England Patriots, who this week signed the one and only Tim Tebow. This is good news because it would have been wrong if Tebows career had ended in an incomplete set fashion in his one year as a backup with the New York Jets. Actually, Im not sure he was the backup with the Jets, I dont know what he was doing there and Im not sure what hes going to be with the Patriots. You have to give Tebow credit, nobody can start a conversation topic like he can, that is unless you are Bill Belichick, the Patriots head coach, who this week deflected 14 consecutive Tebow questions without giving a hint away about what they have planned. This sets up the first great matchup of the 2013 NFL season - Boring Bill Belichick against Tebowmania. Cathal Kelly, Toronto Star: My thumb is down to the Quebec Soccer Federation for their flip flop on a turban ban this week. The FSQ claimed two false things. First, that turbans represent some sort of a safety risk on a soccer field, they dont. Second, that they had the support of FIFA in enforcing the ban, they didnt. FIFA pointed that out on Friday and on Saturday the FSQ climbed down. What they have done cannot be wiped out with a press release, shame on them for trying. Dave Feschuk, Toronto Star: My thumb is up to Andrew Wiggins for deciding not to play for Canada at this summers World Junior Basketball Championship. I know what you are thinking, another Canadian hoopster is blowing off his country and why is my thumb not down? I think Wiggins deserves the benefit of the doubt here, he is the most famous Canadian teenager since Justin Bieber. He has tons of talent and tons of hype, but unlike Bieber he has not been seen walking shirtless through airports or abandoning his pet monkey in Europe. This kid is actually doing his country proud. He is the consensus number one pick in next years draft NBA Draft. He will be available for Canada in Olympic qualifications, so lets wish him a healthy holiday. Dave Hodge, TSN: Did you hear the story of the Japanese Baseball commissioner, who secretly ordered new and livelier baseballs to be put in play this season? He told the manufacturer, but didnt tell anybody else. He didnt tell the teams. He didnt tell the pitchers who might have wondered why fly balls were homers, and didnt tell the batters, who might have wondered what was making them stronger. It made me wonder whether Major League Baseball commissioner Bud Selig has secretly ordered changes to the strike zone. I know we say the umpires get their calls right most of the time, but this seasons wrong calls continue to be some of the worst ever. Brandon Weeden Jersey Retro . The defending champion beat Gael Monfils of France 7-6 (6), 6-3, while second-seeded Andy Murray of Britain dispatched Edouard Roger-Vasselin, also of France, 6-3, 6-3. Making his first appearance since injuring his wrist a month ago, Del Potro had difficulty with his service games in the first set. Ray Neal Jersey Retro .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. https://www.cheapjerseyslines.com/mike-fitzgerald-jersey-retro/ . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. Lloyd Harrison Jersey Retro . Pert has formerly spent time as an assistant coach with Cardiff City, Coventry City, and Bahrain mens national team. "Martyn is a highly-respected coach with experience at the top levels in England," said Whitecaps FC head coach Carl Robinson. Jordan Bernstine Jersey Retro . Still, Brewers manager Ron Roenicke thought taking him out before the fifth inning was an unusual move. "Im looking up at the board and hes got two hits given up and one run, and Im taking him out after the fourth inning," Roenicke said. Saketh Myneni beat USAs Mitchell Krueger 7-6 (6), 6-4 in a tight match of the US Open qualifiers on Thursday. He is now one win away from the main draw of the US Open.Saketh lost his first service game to Krueger as the American took an early 2-0 lead; but the Indian broke back in the eighth game to level it at 4-4. There was no separating the two as the first set went on to a tie-breaker.The score was tied at 6-6 after multiple of break of serves when Saketh held his own and broke Krueger in the next game to narrowly clinch the tie-break 8-6. The second set was also tight, but Saketh showed great composure when it mattered most. At 3-3 in the second,, Saketh broke the American to a take a crucial 4-3 lead which he then made 5-3 with a love service game.dddddddddddd He then kept his poise to close the match on his next service game to win it in one hour and 30 minutes.Saketh now meets 21 year old Pedja Krstin of Serbia in his third and final round of the qualifiers. Pedja also beat another American, Dennis Novikov in straight sets to reach this far. The last time the two met, Pedja emerged victorious 6-4, 6-2 when they played in Turkey on a hard court in May last year. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz