Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

26.01.2020 05:38
ivision -- and forward Marcus Johansson wants to keep the good times rolling.We never want to lose two in a row. You never want Antworten

CINCINNATI -- Julio Urias did most things a team can expect from a pitcher -- bunt, field, control the running game and pitch very well.The 20-year-old left-hander won his third straight decision, Chase Utley homered on the fourth pitch of the game and the Los Angeles Dodgers beat the Cincinnati Reds 4-0 Sunday to stop a three-game losing streak.He has a very good feel and mound presence, Dodgers manager Dave Roberts said. He had the pickoff. He was good with runners on base. Just an all-around plus day for Julio.Los Angeles moved into the NL West lead, a half-game ahead of San Francisco after the Giants 2-0 home loss to the New York Mets on Sunday night.Utley connected against Anthony DeSclafani (7-2) for his third home run of the trip and 11th this season, then had an RBI single in the third and scored on Cory Seagers hit for a 3-0 lead. Utley homered twice Tuesday at Philadelphia, his former team.For a starter, thats what you need, Urias said through a translator. You cant win games by yourself.Urias (4-2), who made his big league debut in late May, allowed six hits, struck out six and walked none, throwing 62 of 97 pitches for strikes. He didnt allow a runner past first base until the sixth inning despite giving up two hits in an inning three times. Urias picked off Jose Peraza at first and got Ivan De Jesus Jr. to ground into a double play.He was better than I expected, Reds manager Bryan Price said. He got the breaking ball over early. I stacked the lineup with right-handers and he was able to get it in on them. We didnt square a lot of balls today.Urias credited pitching coach Rick Honeycutt with helping him make an early adjustment.During the first inning, the changeup was outside, he said. When I came out, I talked with the pitching coach, and he was able to help me fix everything.Urias beat Philadelphia in his previous start on Aug. 8, then defeated Pittsburgh in relief five days later.Joe Blanton, Pedro Baez and Kenley Jansen each followed with an inning of one-hit relief, and the Dodgers tied the Chicago Cubs and Philadelphia for the big league lead in shutouts with 11.Eugenio Suarez had three hits for the Reds, who had won their five previous games in their best spurt this season. Cincinnati was last in the NL Central for 98 consecutive days before climbing into fourth place on Saturday.DeSclafani gave up four runs and eight hits in seven innings.It was a grind, he said. I tried to compete and keep the bullpen out of it. I tried attacking. Id like to have that pitch back in the first inning. In the third, I got behind guys. I just didnt make good pitches when I had to. I have to get better at that. This wasnt good enough.STREAKINGAfter singling in the ninth inning as a pinch hitter on Saturday, Seager singled in the third inning to extend his hitting streak to 12 games. He is hitting .457 (21 for 46) during the streak. ... Suarez is 13 for 26 during a six-game hitting streak and has five doubles in his last five games.TRAINERS ROOMDodgers: OF Andre Ethier is running at about 75 percent and taking batting practice, manager Dave Roberts said. Ethier broke his right tibia during spring training.Reds: SS Zack Cozart is wearing a boot on his left foot to help eliminate the soreness hes felt in his Achilles tendon, a product of overcompensating for the June 2015 season-ending surgery on his right knee.UP NEXT:LHP Scott Kazmir (10-6), Los Angeless scheduled starter for Mondays series finale, struck out a season-high 12 in a 3-1 win over the visiting Reds on May 25. RHP Homer Bailey (2-1) is scheduled to make his fifth start since returning from the disabled list after completing his comeback from Tommy John surgery. He is 4-3 with a 3.84 ERA in nine starts against the Dodgers. Mack Lee Hill Jersey . -- Jimmie Johnson held off a teammate, passed a pair of Hall of Famers, and dominated once more at Dover. Frank Clark Jersey . "Hes going to have hip surgery on Jan. 7, and hell be expected to rehabilitate for four to six months beyond that," Canucks general manager Mike Gillis said Friday in an interview. http://www.customchiefsjersey.com/custom-christian-okoye-jersey-large-326n.html . -- The goal posts lying flat on the field, Arizonas fans lingered on the field, congregating around the locker room entrance nearly 30 minutes after rushing out of the stands. Jim Tyrer Jersey . The scientists believe the small earthquake during a Marshawn Lynch touchdown was likely greater than Lynchs famous "beast quake" touchdown run three years ago, which also came against New Orleans during a playoff game. Tony Richardson Jersey . -- Canadian Andrew Wiggins got the ball on the wing, made a nifty spin move and then let go with a soft floater from about 10 feet that swished through the net in Allen Fieldhouse. WINNIPEG, Manitoba -- Patrik Laine isnt nearly as excited to play against his boyhood idol as he used to be.The rookie Finnish phenom will line up against Alexander Ovechkin for the first time in his NHL career on Tuesday night at the MTS Centre, but its safe to say the excitement level is down considerably from last spring when he was so excited to be body-checked by Ovechkin at the world championships and joked about never washing his Team Finland jersey.Maybe he was tired, maybe he was down after losing to the Buffalo Sabres on Sunday, or maybe he was just playing possum. But Laine shrugged off the game as if it was any Tuesday night game in the middle of February.Ive played against him a couple of times. I dont really care. It doesnt matter to me. Hes a good player. One of the best goal scorers, he said.Contrast that with last May after the Finns beat the Russians to advance to the gold medal game against Team Canada.I wont wash this jersey ever because (Ovechkin) hit me, Laine said. It was nice to play against him, too, and its nice to know that top of the world players arent so far.The two players also met in the 2016 World Cup of Hockey in Toronto in September, a game won by the Russians.Laine, the No. 2 overall pick last spring in the entry draft, has been compared with Ovechkin by pundits on both sides of the Atlantic for more than a year. He has six goals and eight points in nine games.((Ovechkin) was a good goal scorer.dddddddddddd I just started watching players who can score. He was just so good and one of the best, Laine said. Now, Im just trying to be me and play my game. But Ive watched him a lot over the years.The Capitals arrive in Winnipeg with a two-game winning streak after two losses -- their record sits at 5-2-1 for third in the Metropolitan division -- and forward Marcus Johansson wants to keep the good times rolling.We never want to lose two in a row. You never want to lose at all, but its big for us to come back and get those points, Johansson said. Were never happy with losing and especially not when were not playing well. Thats two big wins for us and well just take it from there and move onto the next one. Were not happy yet.Goalie Braden Holtby said nobody in his dressing room was happy with the result in Edmonton last Wednesday -- a 4-1 loss -- but they took solace that the score flattered the Oilers. They rebounded Saturday against the Canucks for a 5-2 win.We had a couple good days in Vancouver. We played a really good game (there) and a really good back-to-back road game (in Calgary), he said of his teams 3-1 victory.Both the Jets and Caps will fly out after Tuesdays game in preparation for the rematch in Washington on Thursday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz