Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Kummerkasten
elaine95 Offline

ChAôt

22.01.2020 07:36
have a full investigation. He will go through the legal process. And we will cooperate. And there are facts out there that will Antworten

Last night LaAdrian Waddle Jerseys 2019 , Antonio Brown‘s lawyer issued a written statement. On Wednesday, Brown’s agent spoke about the lawsuit filed on Tuesday against Brown, accusing him of sexual assault and rape.“Antonio takes these allegations very seriously,” Rosenhaus told ESPN. “He is a loving father [of] five children, including a daughter. I myself am a father and I have two children, two daughters, that I love very much White David Andrews Jerseys , along with my wife. I wouldn’t be doing this interview if I didn’t believe Antonio. These allegations are false. He denies every one of them. I’m very confident that his legal team has facts that will prove this.”Rosenhaus emphasized that this is a civil matter, not a criminal matter. He also said that Brown had been anticipating the filing of the lawsuit.“What I want to emphasize to everybody is please allow the situation to play itself out,” Rosenhaus said. “Antonio will cooperate. He will cooperate with the Patriots, with the NFL, with any investigation, with the NFLPA, and in time Antonio will be cleared. These allegations in the lawsuit are false. They are not true. They are absolutely not true.”What advice is Rosenhaus giving Brown?“I’m advising him to let the truth come out David Andrews Jerseys 2019 ,” Rosenhaus said. “I’m advising him to concentrate on football. I’m advising him to cooperate with the Patriots, with the NFL, with the NFLPA. Antonio and I both strongly believe that these allegations are very serious. In no way to we condone any type of illegal conduct, misbehavior. None of that happened here. This is a money grab. I’ll repeat this, this is a money grab. In my opinion, this is a money grab.”That portion of the comments echo last night’s statement: The accuser, in Brown’s view White Patrick Chung Jerseys , is making a money grab.Rosenhaus also pointed out that the latest allegations have “nothing to do with the current turmoil” surrounding Brown, from the frozen feet to the helmet issue to the fines in Oakland to potential wiretapping of Jon Gruden to Brown’s release from Oakland.“Please keep in mind that Antonio denies these allegations,” Rosenhaus said. “He will have a full investigation. He will go through the legal process. And we will cooperate. And there are facts out there that will come to light that will establish that he is indeed not guilty of any of these accusations. This is a civil matter, and this is a proceeding where the accuser is seeking financial gain.”Some would say she’s simply seeking compensation, not gain. Regardless, that’s for the court system to decide. In the interim, the NFL will have to decide how to handle Brown. The Patriots will have to address that issue Patrick Chung Jerseys 2019 , too. The Patriots won’t have first-round pick N'Keal Harry on the field for the first half of the regular season, but they will have Demaryius Thomas back as a receiving option for Tom Brady.Thomas was released as the team dropped to 53 players on Saturday, but Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that he is re-signing with the team on Monday. Thomas will be taking the place of Harry, who is headed to injured reserve due to an ankle injury that bothered him for much of the summer.Thomas spent his offseason rehabbing last year’s torn Achilles, but returned to play in New England’s final preseason game. He caught seven passes for 87 yards and two touchdowns in that contest, which made it look like a good bet that he’d be playing for someone in 2019 even if the Patriots didn’t have designs on bringing him back.Thomas joins Julian Edelman, Josh Gordon White Duron Harmon Jerseys , Phillip Dorsett, Jakobi Meyers and Gunner Olszewzki on the active roster at wideout in New England.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz