Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Kummerkasten
elaine95 Offline

ChAôt

22.01.2020 04:11
on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:BRB Groupthink: More Deshaun Watson Antworten

The 2019 NFL Combine comes to a close."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Texans StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Texans NewsYahoo Texans Team PageYahoo Texans ReportYahoo Texans Depth ChartYahoo Texans TransactionsYahoo Texans PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕NFL Combine2019 NFL Draft2019 Houston Texans Offseason2019 NFL Combine Open Thread (Day 4): DBsNew Jeff Allen Jersey White ,47commentsThe 2019 NFL Combine comes to a close. CSTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL Combine Open Thread (Day 4): DBsMark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY SportsIt’s over. It’s finally almost over. The 2019 NFL Draft finishes today with the defensive backs out there running around. These players play the position the Texans need to address the most, more than offensive line, more than running back J.J. Watt Jersey , more than interior rusher. I’m hoping for bad news and lackluster performance. Let these defensive backs slide down the draft board like February loogies. Here’s your open thread for day four of the 2019 NFL Combine. Remember the standard commenting rules apply. More rankings." 2019 Houston Texans OffseasonBRB Groupthink: More Deshaun Watson Quarterback RankingsNew,25commentsMore rankings. CDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:BRB Groupthink: More Deshaun Watson Quarterback RankingsTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Mitchell Leff/Getty ImagesEarlier this week I ranked the quarterbacks because Jalen Ramsey was too afraid to. Ooooo he’s so mature nowadays. Don’t let anyone tell you that growing up is good or cool. It’s just a mindset man. I placed him eight. Chris son of Phil Simms placed him fifth when he released his rankings earlier this week. We all know what I think, and what you think Christian Covington Jersey White , but let’s see what the rest of the masthead thinks. Here’s where they rank Deshaun Watson among the rest of the NFL’s quarterbacks. Matt Burhnam:Diehard Chris:Mike Bullock:bigfatdrunk:In an offense adapted to his skill set, Watson should be a Top 5 QB today. That said, the scheme holds him back so much Shane Lechler Jersey White , he’s borderline Top 10.Watson is an immensely talented and intelligent QB, it seems rote to say the sky is the limit, but it’s true. I hope that Braxton Miller Jersey White , one day, his peacock will be allowed to soar. The rest were too cool skipping class to rip cigs and listen to problematic music like Powerman 5000 or Bawdidaba, and the others are on summer vacation. Do you agree? Where would you rank Watson?

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz