Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

21.01.2020 07:17
players should act and how they should go out and play the game. MLB, they police the game on how they want the game to be repr Antworten

Hearts have held talks with Belgian left-back Faycal Rherras about a possible move to Tynecastle while Soufian El Hassnaoui has been released by the Edinburgh club. Hearts coach Robbie Neilson has confirmed discussions had taken place with the 23-year-old, who has spent the last three years with Sint-Truiden in the Belgian top flight.Hes been over here and weve spoken to him, but weve spoken to loads of players, Neilson told the Evening News. Well look to see how things progress over the next few weeks. Were always looking. Its important for us we try and bring in good players. Soufian El Hassnaoui (2nd left) celebrates a goal against Livingston in 2014 Meanwhile El Hassnaoui has been released after a nightmare two years with injury. He has not managed to play for the first team this season, while injuries restricted him to just 19 appearances last year in the Championship-winning campaign. Neilson said: He was very unlucky here and never really got to show what he was capable of. Hes a talented player and I hope he gets to show it wherever he goes. We wish him all the best in the future. Also See: Hearts interested in Gilks Dauda strikes to sink Dons Budge makes financial pledge Hearts fixtures Cheap Vapormax For Sale . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals. Nike Cortez Womens Clearance .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks aim for their third three-game winning streak of the season when they host the struggling Edmonton Oilers in Sundays battle at the United Center. http://www.nikeshoesoutletwholesale.com/nike-cortez-sale.html . LOUIS -- Mike Smith is used to facing plenty of shots, so this was nothing new. Cheap Vapormax China . Just not the game. Kyle Palmieri scored two straight goals in the third period to rally the Anaheim Ducks past the Philadelphia Flyers 3-2 on Tuesday night. Jordan 1 Wholesale . The scientists believe the small earthquake during a Marshawn Lynch touchdown was likely greater than Lynchs famous "beast quake" touchdown run three years ago, which also came against New Orleans during a playoff game. Baltimore Orioles pitcher Zach Britton insists hes not that interesting, but he had some interesting thoughts on the concerns with drug testing, the worst questions he asked and the players he likes to watch.Who was your favorite player growing up? Britton:?I had a couple. The guy that I watched the most was Tom Glavine. But growing up in Southern California, from a hitting standpoint, I used to like Shawn Green. He was on fire. When I was that age where youre really focusing on guys, he was on an unreal streak. I used to try to hit like him. Fred McGriff was another of my favorite guys to watch. He had that helicopter finish on his swing. The Crime Dog. When Shawn Green was going through his hot stretch, I modeled my stance after him. But when me and my brothers would play in the front yard, if I wanted to go for the long ball, it was McGriff.Who is your favorite player to watch today (not a teammate)? Britton:?I really like watching Jose Altuve play. Hes the most exciting guy. Its crazy how good he is. I feel like hes still underrated, which is shocking. I love everything about him. Hes just a baseball player. Everythings hard-nosed. He never really gives away anything. Hes never taking his time on a hit. He plays the game hard. When we play them, my family members and friends that come watch, they always go, Man, that Altuve guy, hes just a baseball player, huh? The guys just fun to watch.Who is your most underrated teammate? Britton:?Jonathan Schoop. Extremely underrated. Arguably the best arm on the team. Really good defense. Big guy, lots of power. Very young. And hes just starting to come into his own a little more. I remember watching him in the minors in 2011. He was playing with Manny [Machado] at the time, and there wasnt a huge separation between the two. I didnt know much about him at the time, but I remember thinking that this Schoop guy had a chance to be pretty good. Based on what hes doing now, I could see him reaching a Cano level. When I watch him play, I think he could be a Robinson Cano type player.Whats the most annoying question you are asked by the media?Britton:?How do you feel? After you do something good or bad, its always, Hey, howd you feel? Bad. If Im injured, I get it. But otherwise, give me something specific. If you win, how do you feel? I feel good, we won. If you lose, how do you feel? I feel like crap, we lost. And then if you give that answer, people are like, can you elaborate? Well, what do you want -- you asked me how I felt. I like when people engage you with not as broad of a question. Like, What was your thought process on this pitch? Whyd you go to that pitch in that count? I remember giving up a home run to Mookie Betts eearlier in the year.dddddddddddd We ended up winning, but someone was like, How did you feel on that home run to Betts? I felt terrible because I gave up a home run.One rule you would change? Britton: Im OK with taking away the four pitches for the intentional walk. We did it in high school and it was awesome. The coach just said, lets go ahead and put this guy on. You dont throw the four pitches. You just put him on. I just think its a dead period in the game that doesnt need to be there.Who is ultimately responsible for policing the game? Players, manager, umpires, league? Miller: On field incidents, its the umpires. Thats kind of their job. But its not just one set of people. Its everyones job collectively. The players have their role in enforcing the game as far as how players should act and how they should go out and play the game. MLB, they police the game on how they want the game to be represented. So I think theres three different tiers of people.How big of a problem are PEDs in todays game? Britton: Im not a hundred percent sure. I think the drug testing has done a good job. I feel like Ive already gotten tested 10 times this year. Even though guys feel like its inconvenient, we all want a level playing field. The thing with PEDs is, the NFL had a situation where there was like contaminated meats that guys were testing positive for. Thats kind of a scary thing, if you think about how strict our drug testing is. When you go to a visiting clubhouse, or even at home, you could be following all the rules, but whos responsible for that? I know there have been more positive tests recently, and guys have gotten suspended, so thats working. Then you hear the guys who say they didnt do anything, that they didnt put it in their body. Most of the time you dont believe them, but what if thats the truth? A lot of trust goes into what the teams feeding you, and what the opposing team is feeding you. So I think thats something to look into if the drug testing is going to be so strict.What is something that people dont know about you or have wrong about you? Britton: That Im interesting. Im not. Im a homebody. I like to hang out with my wife and my son, lay on the couch and hang out. If you play baseball, or if youre on TV or if your job is cool -- like playing baseball is a crazy gig that not a lot of people get to do -- the public thinks thats interesting. But I dont think my teammates think Im interesting. Some people like to go out and do things, but Im completely happy staying home. Were always on the go, so Im not that interested in it. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz