Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

12.01.2020 14:05
om pole position, finishing ahead of champion Marc Marquez, Andrea Iannone and Valentino Rossi. The three-time champion, who had Antworten

CHESTE, Spain -- Jorge Lorenzo of Spain won the season-ending Valencia Moto Grand Prix on Sunday, ending a 12-race winless streak in his final event before switching from Yamaha to rival Ducati.Lorenzo won from pole position, finishing ahead of champion Marc Marquez, Andrea Iannone and Valentino Rossi. The three-time champion, who hadnt won since the Italian GP in May, will be joining Ducati next year after nine seasons with Yamaha.This was my final gift to Yamaha, Lorenzo said.Marquez, who was crowned world champion two races ago, finished only a second behind Lorenzo after recovering from a poor start that dropped him from second to seventh by the first turn at the Valencia track in southern Spain.The biggest problem of the race was the start, I lost a lot of positions, Marquez said. But then it wasnt so difficult to overtake. I tried to stay calm and attack. With a couple more laps maybe I could have made the pass for the win.Lorenzo, in his 250th grand prix start, said he worried about losing the victory toward the end.I suffered those last 10 laps, he said. I knew he (Marquez) was attacking so I was pushing to the limit.Rossi, who finished second in the riders championship, ahead of Lorenzo, attracted most of the attention a few hours before the race when a video released on social media showed him using his left foot to shove a woman out of his way while he rode a non-racing motorcycle in the paddock.Dani Pedrosa fell out of contention after losing control of his bike and falling while running seventh early in the race.Johann Zarco won the Moto2 finale, while Brad Binder rallied from 22nd to secure victory in the season-ending event in Moto3. Zarco and Binder had already secured the titles in their respective series. Yeezy 350 V2 Black Non-Reflective Pas Cher .J. -- Marshawn Lynch said Thursday it will be good to get back to football after the Seattle quiet talking running back wrapped up his final mandatory media session of Super Bowl week. Yeezy 350 v2 Promo . -- Peyton Manning will have all of his wide receivers available for the first time in a month when the Denver Broncos begin their playoff run Jan. http://www.pascheryeezy350v2.fr/fausse-yeezy-350-v2-cloud-white.html . But Bourque, who has missed three games with a lower-body injury, wont be in the lineup when the Habs travel to Buffalo to take on the Sabres on Wednesday. Yeezy Boost 350 Pas Cher .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does. Yeezy Boost 350 v2 Yeezreel Pas Cher .875,000, avoiding arbitration. Clippards deal Monday means all eight Nationals players who filed for arbitration wound up settling before a hearing.Milan meet nine-time winners Real Madrid at the Mediolanum Forum in the Turkish Airlines EuroLeague on Thursday night, live on Sky Sports, but its not what you might expect. EuroLeague basketball is coming to Sky Sports and you can watch the tip-off live on Sky Sports Mix from 7.30pm.Instead of Cristiano Ronaldo, Real Madrids basketball equivalents will be boasting the likes of Dontaye Draper and Dino Radoncic as the highest level of the European game is showcased. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. The EuroLeague is a round robin tournament - the 16 teams will be halved going into the play-offs before an eventual winner is crowned in April, 2017. Highlights of Crvena Zvezdas historic win over Barcelona in round three of Euro League Basketball EA7 Emporio Armani Milan and Real Madrid are not the only recognisable names - Barcelona, Galatasaray, Fenerbahce, Olympiacos and CSKA Moscow all have official basketball teams in the EuroLeague, too.ddddddddddddWatch Milan v Real Madrid on Thursday, live on Sky Sports Mix at 7.30pm.You can watch Premier League football, plus Englands tour of Bangladesh and the Mexican Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy six months at half price! Also See: WATCH: EuroLeague basketball WATCH: EuroLeague Top 10 plays ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz