Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

12.01.2020 14:05
jamin Andre, and the Corsican side looked comfortable in the first half, with the lively Johan Cavalli causing problems with his Antworten

Jamie Vardy believes Leicester can hurt Arsenal on Super Sunday, just as they did Manchester City last weekend. In an exclusive interview with Soccer AMs Tubes, Vardy recognises Arsenal have world class players, but insists his side will have worked on ways to overcome their defence as the two sides meet on at the Emirates.Leicester lead the Premier League by five points from Tottenham and Arsenal, with Spurs facing Manchester City at the Etihad, also on Sunday. Jamie Vardy has been on superb form this season, scoring 18 goals in the Premier League Vardy told Tubes: Theyre all massive, massive games, and we know its going to be tough, especially as they beat us 5-2 at our place earlier in the season. But I dont really think it was a 5-2 game, I think it could have gone either way it was that open.We know theyve got world class players in their ranks but we know we can cause anyone trouble when it comes to game time. Well be looking at ways to hurt them and putting that on the pitch on Sunday. Riyad Mahrez Exclusive Riyad Mahrez says Leicester arent feeling the pressure of being Premier League leaders It wont be a failure [if Leicester dont win the title] because nobody gave us a chance at the start of the season, weve just been on a good run and it has been a very enjoyable ride which we are enjoying every minute of.The team spirit in the dressing room, everyone is close-knit, thats how we always have been. It started with the run last season, getting out of the relegation zone, and weve carried it on. Leicester, five points clear of third-place Arsenal, travel to the Emirates on Super Sunday Vardy has enjoyed a superb season with the Foxes, and sits on top of the Premier League scoring charts with 18 goals, having also broken Ruud van Nistelrooys record by scoring in 11 straight league games.But the 29-year-old, who has four England caps, has not always had it easy at the King Power Stadium. He scored five goals in 36 games last season under Nigel Pearson, but insists the turn-up in form is due to him having time to adapt. Vardy celebrates his wonder-goal against Liverpool earlier this month I think I needed time to adapt. It happened when I first signed as well, I didnt have the best of years in the Championship and then the next year I scored a lot of goals and we got promoted.You have to put the work in, thats what its about. When we struggle in the first year you have to put in the work in the off-season. But obviously I wouldnt have been able to be in those positions without my team-mates. Title race: The tactics Where will Sundays clashes of the title challengers be won and lost? Jamie Redknapp talks tactics.. Ive had to adapt little things, but the pace and aggression has always been there since I remember playing football, because nine times out of 10 Im playing football against people that are bigger than me so I have to put my weight around a bit more.You have to work on the type of runs you are making, and also your hold up play. For not being a big lad I have to improve on that area as well.Watch Tubes extended interview with Jamie Vardy on Soccer AM from 10am on Saturday on Sky Sports 1 HD. Also See: Ranieri: Pressure is on Arsenal Who will be champions? Sky Live: Arsenal v Leicester Henrys top-four combined XI Yeezy 350 V2 Blanche Pas Cher . LOUIS -- St. Yeezy Boost 350 v2 Yeezreel Pas Cher . With their top three point guards and Kobe Bryant all sidelined by injury, the Lakers signed Marshall out of the D-League on Friday before their home game against Minnesota. http://www.pascheryeezy350v2.fr/fausse-yeezy-350-v2-antlia.html . Self was acquired from the Buffalo Bandits in a trade for Alex Hill midway through last season, and made his debut in Rochester on March 16, 2013. Yeezy 350 v2 Noir Et Rouge . -- Anaheim Ducks captain and leading scorer Ryan Getzlaf has been scratched from Sunday nights game against the Vancouver Canucks because of an upper-body injury. Off White Yeezy 350 V2 Pas Cher . Argentina winger Ezequiel Lavezzi and France midfielder Blaise Matuidi scored, with star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic setting up both despite having a poor game by his high standards. Forward Eduardo gave Ajaccio the lead in the sixth minute after being set up by right winger Benjamin Andre, and the Corsican side looked comfortable in the first half, with the lively Johan Cavalli causing problems with his probing runs from midfield. Toronto Blue Jays right-hander?Marcus Stromans talent extends beyond the pitchers mound.?Stroman spits rhymes on a track called Shine from hip-hop artist Mike Stud, a former teammate of his at Duke University.?Earlier this week, Stroman tweeted a video of him recording the single with the caption this is my walkout next year!The lyrics of one of Stromans verses presumably allude to how he feels when hes on the mound.You know I got the tunnel vision, I dont see the competition, if I want it I get it anyway, Stroman sings.?Stroman also raps about his confidence annd DMs (direct messages) in the track.dddddddddddd?Boston Red Sox southpaw David Price got a sneak peak of his former teammates rap skills and had some high praise.?This isnt the first time Stroman and Stud have collaborated. Stroman was also featured in Studs single?These Days and the two performed together in Toronto?earlier this year.?Damian Lillard, you just might just have some competition for best athlete/rapper.?-- Alex Tekip ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz