Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

12.01.2020 14:04
Bruins are cutting ties with expensive defensemen to save some salary-cap space for next season.According to a person with dire Antworten

The Tampa Bay Lightning and Boston Bruins are cutting ties with expensive defensemen to save some salary-cap space for next season.According to a person with direct knowledge of the moves, the Lightning placed Matt Carle and the Bruins placed Dennis Seidenberg on buyout waivers. Nashville Predators defenseman Barret Jackman, Los Angeles Kings defenseman Matt Greene, Columbus Blue Jackets forward Jared Boll and Edmonton Oilers forward Lauri Korpikoski were also placed on waivers for the purpose of buying out their contracts.The person spoke on the condition of anonymity Thursday because the teams didnt announce their decisions.The person also said Predators forward Eric Nystrom cleared buyout waivers. The Calgary Flames announced Mason Raymond cleared waivers and will be bought out.The Carolina Hurricanes also announced they bought out the final season of defenseman James Wisniewskis contract, saving $3 million. Despite playing only 47 seconds for Carolina last season before tearing the ACL in his left knee, the 32-year-old said he enjoyed his time in Raleigh and intends to be back playing for someone.No doubt my workouts and skating all summer is getting me ready for this upcoming season., Wisniewski said on Twitter. Lord knows Im well rested!Carle had two years left on his contract at a salary-cap hit of $5.5 million. The buyout saves the Lightning $3.67 million in cap space for the next two seasons.Tampa Bay wanted to clear space after re-signing Steven Stamkos to a $68 million, eight-year deal. With restricted free agents Nikita Kucherov, Alex Killorn, Vladislav Namestnikov and Nikita Nesterov in need of new contracts, general manager Steve Yzerman said the buyout window was one avenue he could explore.Seidenberg had two years left on his contract at a cap hit of $4 million. The buyout saves the Bruins $2.83 million next season.The Predators buyouts save about $3.3 million during the same week they signed forward Filip Forsberg to a $36 million, six-year contract and acquired defenseman P.K. Subban in a trade with the Montreal Canadiens for captain Shea Weber.The free agent market opens at noon Eastern on Friday. Custom Dallas Mavericks Jerseys . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. Dirk Nowitzki Jersey . A statement from the worlds top-ranked player says all checks "were satisfactory and showed positive evolution" regarding the injury, which contributed to his loss to Stanislas Wawrinka in the final in Melbourne. https://www.cheapmavericks.com/ . A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain. Luka Doncic Jersey . Olli Jokinen, Mark Scheifele, and Bryan Little each had a goal and an assist as Winnipeg won 5-2, handing Calgary its record-setting seventh consecutive loss on home ice. Mavericks Jerseys 2021 . Jon Montgomerys gold medal in skeleton at the Whistler Sliding Centre and his subsequent auctioning off of a pitcher of beer in the village square elevated him to folk-hero status.Rye House have signed British star Chris Harris as they gear up for their first season in the SGB Premiership. The Rockets, who announced the signing of former Belle Vue skipper Scott Nicholls on Monday, will now also include Harris who said at the end of last season that he was seeking a move from his long-time club Coventry. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Co-promoter Steve Jenson said: The first time I met Chris was during a pre-meeting track walk at this years British semi-final at Scunthorpe. I was immediately impressed by the way he talked about the sport, and by his professional credentials. That sstuck with me, and as soon I heard that Chris was looking for a winter move to new pastures I wanted him to be a part of the team.dddddddddddd Scott Nicholls will also be in action for the Rockets next season Like Scott, he is going to be a key part of the squad, and like Scott he is going to bring much more to us than just the points he scores on the track.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Lindgren back with Wolves Revamp for British Speedway Aces lose licence Wolves crowned champions ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz