Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

10.01.2020 07:24
pardy.It was not Bolt at his toughest. Some might argue his gutsy effort at last years world championships, when he overcame a s Antworten

LAS VEGAS -- Anderson Silva will replace Jon Jones at UFC 200, taking on light heavyweight champion Daniel Cormier on two days notice.One day after Jones apparently failed a doping test, the UFC decided to replace him with one of the greatest fighters in mixed martial arts history for the promotions biggest show of the summer.The 41-year-old Silva (33-7) reigned as the middleweight champion for nearly seven years, but he hasnt earned a victory in four fights since October 2012. He was hit with a doping suspension that invalidated his only win in that stretch, and he had surgery to remove his gall bladder just seven weeks ago, forcing him to drop out of a scheduled fight in his native Brazil.I havent trained in a few months, but I think Im in good condition to go in there and put on a good fight, a smiling Silva said through a translator at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.Silva and Cormier will have a three-round, non-title bout in the third slot on the five-fight pay-per-view card, UFC President Dana White said. Although Silva claims to be in solid shape, he wasnt ready to accept a five-round fight, the required length to fight for a championship belt.Anderson is giving Daniel the opportunity to fight, to make money and to perform on UFC 200, White said. So if Anderson wants three rounds, if Anderson wants two rounds, hell get it.The UFC also changed the bout order for the second time in 24 hours, promoting Miesha Tates bantamweight title fight against Amanda Nunes to the main event.Brock Lesnars comeback fight against Mark Hunt had been named the main event immediately after Jones disqualification, but said it was the right thing to do to give the prime spot to Tate and Nunes, who are in the only non-interim title bout remaining on the stacked card.Silva realizes he is accepting a daunting task to step in against Cormier, the UFCs vaunted 205-pound champion. Cormier has only lost to Jones in his MMA career, and he is coming off a full training camp for what he thought would be the defining fight of his life.Im going to have to run a lot, Silva deadpanned, before quickly saying to White: Im joking, boss!Silva lost a decision to current middleweight champion Michael Bisping in his last bout, which featured another dose of the weirdness that seems to follow Silva. He prematurely celebrated knocking out Bisping during the fight, but the round had already ended.White said veteran Dan Henderson and UFC 200 fighter Gegard Mousasi also volunteered to fight Cormier. The UFC chose Silva, who was able to pass all of the necessary medical tests in time to be cleared by the Nevada Athletic Commission.Globo, the UFCs longtime Brazilian broadcast partner, first reported Silva would take the fight. Air Max 97 Ultra 17 . Carey Price didnt, but he still came out on top against one of his rivals for the No. 1 job at the Sochi Games. The Anahim Lake, B.C., native was stellar in making 39 saves in his home province and Lars Eller got credit for a bizarre short-handed winner as the Canadiens defeated the Canucks 4-1. Air Max 97 Obsidian . Ibaka equaled a career high with 20 rebounds, adding four blocked shots and 15 points as the Thunder smothered the Milwaukee Bucks offence in a 92-79 victory Saturday night. http://www.airmax97outlet.it/scontate-air-max-97-shanghai-kaleidoscope.html . Two pressure cooker bombs exploded near the finish line of the April 15 race in an area packed with fans cheering the passing runners. Three people were killed and more than 260 injured, including at least 16 who lost limbs. Air Max 97 Italia . DAmigo scored twice in regulation and added the shootout winner as the Toronto Marlies edged the San Antonio Rampage 5-4 in American Hockey League action. Air Max 97 2020 Outlet . -- Derrick Rose shook off poor shooting early to hit clutch shots late and Carlos Boozer had 20 points and 13 rebounds to lead the Chicago Bulls to a 104-95 preseason victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday night. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Usain Bolt sauntered onto the track, stretched out his arms and waved his hands, signaling for more applause.He knew how this night was going to go.Bolts swan song in the Olympic 100 meters Sunday night was a no-doubter -- a pedestrian-by-his-standards 9.81-second sprint down the straightaway, but not so slow that he couldnt take time to point at his own chest with his thumb a step before he crossed the finish line.It was brilliant, Bolt said. I didnt go so fast but Im so happy I won. I told you guys I was going to do it.He won his record-setting third straight title in tracks featured event and his seventh Olympic gold.He has already swept aside pretty much every sprinter who had any claim on being the greatest.So, on a muggy night in Rio, Bolt took aim at Michael Phelps, shoving the swimmer and all his 23 medals to the background and made it official: The Bolt Games have begun.I told you guys I wanted to set myself apart from everybody else, Bolt said. This is the Olympics that I have to do it at.Bolt beat American Justin Gatlin, who was greeted by the fans with raucous boos, by .08 seconds. Andre de Grasse of Canada won the bronze.Bolt has a chance for two more golds -- in his favorite race, the 200 final Thursday, then in the 4x100 relay Saturday night.He wasnt the only one to put on a show Sunday.A few minutes before his race, world champion Wayde van Niekerk of South Africa eclipsed what many thought was the most-unbreakable record in the book -- Michael Johnsons 17-year-old mark of 43.18 seconds in 400 meters.Running out of Lane 8, where the lag puts him well in front of the rest of the field, van Niekerk never saw a soul -- crossing in 43.03 and only glancing to his left when he approached the line to peer at the clock, which showed him what he had done.Usain Bolt will be retiring soon, but this could be the next star of the sport, Johnson said during his commentary on BBC.But Bolt isnt done quite yet.The 6-foot-5 sprinter/celebrity overcame his typically slow unfurling from the blocks -- he was second-to-last after the break.I just said, `Take your time, and chip away, he said.Churning his legs to gradually build up speed, he eventually caught Gatlin with about 40 meters left and took it to warp speed. The rest was a matter of how hard he wanted to run to the line.Gatlin pursued him gamely, the way he has for years. He said the short turnaround between the semifinal and final sapped his strength.Once we got back to the second call, we really only had 30 minutes to get ready for the finals, Gatlin said.He finished with siilver to go with his 2004 gold and 2102 bronze and, at 34, became the oldest man to win a medal in a non-relay sprint.dddddddddddd And while Bolt was celebrating with anyone he could find, Gatlin was parading the American flag around the track virtually alone. The boos from the Brazilian crowd were the latest ugly chapter in Gatlins saga. Hes been caught for doping twice. His last ban ended in 2010. But fans in the stadium bought into the Good vs. Evil story line thats been pitched by the media for all these years, and they let the American have it.Thats the first time Ive gone into a stadium and theyve started to boo, Bolt said. It surprised me.A split-second after he crossed, Bolt raised the index finger, and then, the real party began.Bolt unlaced his now-famous gold spikes and took selfies with the fans. He turned his yellow hat backward, kneeled down and gave the crowd what it really wanted -- that famous, arching, To the World pose that he debuted eight years ago in Beijing.Chants of Bolt, Bolt, Bolt rang out from the near-capacity stadium. Yes, the show lived up to its billing.But this was not Bolt at his fastest. Four years ago, all three medalists broke 9.8. Nobody did this time, and neither Bolts world record from 2009 (9.58) nor his Olympic record from London (9.63) were ever in jeopardy.It was not Bolt at his toughest. Some might argue his gutsy effort at last years world championships, when he overcame a seasons worth of injuries to beat Gatlin by .01, might have been the grittiest race he has won.But it certainly took hard work. Before the Olympics, Bolt hadnt run a 100 since June 30, when he pulled out of Jamaicas national championships with injuries to his left hamstring.The rehab started immediately, with trips to Germany to see his doctor, then a warm-up 200 in London to prove to his Olympic committee that he was fit for the Olympics. Shortly after he arrived in Rio, he conceded that, yes, he wished hed had more chances to run in real races, but that everything would be OK.It was better than that. From the moments before he crouched into the blocks, putting his finger to his lips and asking for silence, until long after the race, when he worked the crowd, posed for photos, made the troubled world of track feel fun again.He turns 30 the day of the closing ceremony and has insisted his Olympic days are over.Somebody said I can become immortal, Bolt said. Two more medals to go and I can sign off. Immortal. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz