Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

10.01.2020 07:23
Will he play one? I cant answer that. But if he played (Wednesday) night, he certainly wouldnt play the day game. I dont know i Antworten

SALT LAKE CITY -- The goal for No. 11 Utah was clear this season -- win the Pac-12 South Division. The Utes have trended upward since joining the league in 2011, but have yet to play in the championship game.Their hopes of doing so this season ended Saturday.Justin Herbert hit Darren Carrington for a 17-yard touchdown pass with two seconds remaining to give Oregon a 30-28 upset victory over the Utes.A chance to win the South, thats the next step for our program, Utah coach Kyle Whittingham said. We won nine games two years ago, 10 games last year. Were winning games. Weve won more games in the Pac-12 than any team in the Pac-12 over the last three years. But the next hurdle, the next step is to win a South title. Thats what we need to do.Herbert led the Ducks (4-7, 2-6 Pac-12), who have struggled all season and suffered several lopsided losses, on a 10-play, 75-yard drive in just over two minutes, capping it with the TD pass to Carrington. Carrington was initially called out of bounds but that call was reversed after a replay showed he got a foot down in bounds.Oh man! Carrington said. Big-time players make big-time plays and it was definitely time to make a big-time play so I just had to come through in the clutch for my boys. I just turned and saw the ball in the air and went and got it. I had no idea the ball was coming until it was up in the air.The Utes (8-3, 5-3, No. 12 CFP) blitzed on the final play and left man-to-man coverage on the outside.Disappointing to say the least, Whittingham said. (Oregon) made the plays when they had to be made. We were not able to make those plays. Second half, couldnt get a stop on defense when we needed to. Couldnt put a dagger in their heart when we could have on offense.The Utes had taken a 28-24 lead with 2:18 remaining off a Troy Williams 30-yard touchdown pass but the Ducks then began their comeback drive.Ive got some of the best receivers in the country out there, so I trust them to make catches like that, said Herbert, who finished the game with 324 yards passing and three TDs. He also scored on a one-yard run in the fourth quarter.Royce Freeman led the Ducks ground game with 129 yards. He also scored on a one-yard pass from Herbert early in the fourth.Carrington had a quiet day until the game-winning catch, finishing with 37 yards on five receptions.Joe Williams rushed for 149 yards and a touchdown for Utah. The normally stout Utes defense gave up 575 yards of offense to Oregon.That was a long, long, long, long review, Oregon coach Mark Helfrich said about the final play. There would have been a lot of questions if that wasnt ruled a touchdown. Our guys drove on an excellent defense in the fourth quarter in their stadium, down, but stared it right the face.POLL IMPLICATIONSUTAH: The Utes will fall from No. 11 after the loss to an Oregon team that is still three games shy of .500 and wont reach it this year. The Utes, however, should stay in the Top 25.OREGON: Will remain on the outside looking in.THE TAKEAWAYOREGON: The Ducks are still simply running out the clock. Even with a win against Oregon State in the season finale, Oregon would fall shy of the six normally needed to be bowl eligible. This would be the first time since 2004 that Oregon missed a bowl game.UTAH: The Utes lost control of their own destiny. After the Oregon loss, Utah needed Colorado to lose to Washington State to remain in the hunt for the Pac-12 South Division. Colorado won 38-24 on Saturday. The race is now down to Colorado and USC, which beat the Buffaloes 21-17 in October to earn the tiebreaker.SACK KINGUtah defensive end Hunter Dimick set the schools career sack record in the first quarter with a sack of Oregon quarterback Justin Herbert. He wasnt done there, picking up sack No. 2 later on the same drive. He finished the day with two sacks after entering the day tied for the nation high with 12. The record is now set at 29 and Dimick has 14 this season.EJECTEDOregon starting receiver Charles Nelson was ejected midway through the second quarter after being called for targeting. Nelson peeled back for a block on Justin Thomas as Herbert ran around the right end. Nelsons shoulder pads mostly hit Thomas in the chest, but there was some contact between his helmet and Thomas facemask. Nelson entered the game with a team-high 47 receptions and 501 receiving yards.UP NEXTOREGON: The Ducks wrap up the season against in-state rival Oregon State in the Civil War.UTAH: The Utes travel to face No. 12 Colorado next Saturday.---For more college football: http://collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 Jim McIlvaine Jersey . "Thank you for the warm welcome," Beckham said on an 80-degree February morning. In this case, it was soccer weather. The sport moved a step closer to returning to South Florida on Wednesday, when Beckham confirmed he has exercised his option to purchase a Major League Soccer expansion franchise in Miami. Al Wood Jersey . To the surprise of many, it isnt the Wolverines but their in-state rivals the Michigan State Spartans. https://www.cheapthunder.com/1201h-tom-meschery-jersey-thunder.html . The Montreal Canadiens announced on Friday that the veteran forward will return to the teams line-up on Saturday night when the Habs visit the Nashville Predators. Sam Perkins Jersey .S District Court against Major League Baseball, the Office of the Commissioner and his own union, the MLBPA. Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Jersey . Numbers Game looks into the Canadiens securing the services of Thomas Vanek in a trade with the New York Islanders. The Canadiens Get: LW Thomas Vanek and a conditional fifth-round pick.CHICAGO -- Considering Miguel Cabrera was sitting this one out, the Tigers werent about to turn away any help. Good thing for them, the White Sox were in a generous mood again. Rick Porcello pitched four-hit ball over seven scoreless innings, Jhonny Peralta homered and Detroit took advantage of four errors in a 6-2 victory over Chicago on Tuesday night. "Everybody has problems," Tigers manager Jim Leyland said. "Everybody has injuries, and everybody has issues that theyve got to deal with. Weve really had our share this year." With their MVP and Triple Crown winner Cabrera sidelined by a hip problem, the AL Central leaders again got all the help they needed from Chicago. One night after matching what was a season-high with three errors and giving up five unearned runs in a 7-3 loss to the Tigers, the White Sox managed to outdo themselves. The four errors matched their highest total since a game at Kansas City on April 6, 2011, and gave them 68 in all -- two shy of last years total. They also matched a season high by falling 19 games below .500. "I dont think anyone saw this one coming this year with the way we played last year and we have pretty much the same pieces," Paul Konerko said. "The ball just kept rolling down the hill the wrong way and we have not stopped it." Peralta, meanwhile, delivered an RBI single and scored in a three-run fourth in which the Tigers took advantage of two errors. He also hit a solo drive off Hector Santiago (3-6) in the sixth, and Detroit scored three in the inning to go up 6-0. That was more than enough for Porcello (7-6), who won his third straight start after dropping three in a row. He struck out one and walked three. "I feel real good about the way tonight went, not only for myself, but all around, we played well," Porcello said. Santiago took the loss after four straight no-decisions, allowing six runs over six innings. Only three were earned, but just like Chris Sale the night before, he got no support from his fielders. The error procession started in the first inning when first baseman Adam Dunn appeared to bump Torii Hunter and force him out of the baseline in a rundown. The runner was awarded second base, and manager Robin Venturra got ejected for the first time this season after a heated argument with first base umpire Gary Darling.dddddddddddd It only got worse for Chicago in the fourth. Matt Tuiasosopo reached leading off when third baseman Conor Gillaspie booted his grounder. Tuiasosopo scored from third on a single by Peralta after Victor Martinez doubled. There was also a bases-loaded walk to Don Kelly and a sacrifice fly by Hernan Perez in which right fielder Alex Rios throw home got away from catcher Josh Phegley, allowing the runner to advance from first to second. Peralta made it 4-0 with his drive to left with one out in the sixth, and the Tigers added two more in the inning with the White Sox committing another error along the way. That happened when left fielder Dayan Viciedo bobbled the ball several times trying to pick it up after Perez tripled with a man on first, allowing both runners to score. As for Cabrera, he said he didnt go for an MRI and was feeling better on Tuesday -- a day after he walked off the field with a sore left hip flexor. Leyland said his star might return within the next two days against Chicago and that he doesnt expect him to wind up on the disabled list. "I doubt very much hell play (Wednesday)," Leyland said. "I can assure you, hes not going to play both these games the next two days. ... Will he play one? I cant answer that. But if he played (Wednesday) night, he certainly wouldnt play the day game. I dont know if hell player either of the two, to be honest with you." NOTES: Leyland said 2B Omar Infante, on the disabled list with a sprained left ankle, could soon begin a rehab assignment. Assuming no setbacks from Tuesdays workout, Infante would leave for Class-A West Michigan on Wednesday and could rejoin the Tigers this weekend. Leyland also said LHP Darin Downs (tendinitis in his pitching shoulder) is "probably close to going out and pitching. But I cant tell you when." ... White Sox reliever Jesse Crain threw off a mound Tuesday for the first time since he went on the disabled list with a strained right shoulder and could be ready to return as soon as this weekend, pitching coach Don Cooper said. He is tentatively scheduled to throw on the side on Thursday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz