Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

09.01.2020 13:21
on the Division I career wins list.?Over 38 years, there werent many days I wasnt excited to come to work, but Ive started to lo Antworten

MISSOULA, Mont. -- Montana womens basketball coach Robin Selvig announced his retirement Wednesday after 38 years at the school.Selvig, who turns 64 next month, announced the decision on the universitys website, saying he will be at the school until the end of August. The Big Sky Conference school will hold a news conference Thursday.Selvig was 865-286 at Montana, tied for seventh on the Division I career wins list.?Over 38 years, there werent many days I wasnt excited to come to work, but Ive started to lose that excitement, Selvig said. The players have always given me their best. When you wear down a little, you start to wonder: Can I still give them my best? I dont like that question, and I dont like that feeling. I dont like not being fired up for next year. The players deserve me at my best, and I dont know if I have the energy to keep doing it. There are mixed feelings, but I think the time is right.Selvig built Montana into one of the most consistent mid-major programs in the country, finishing with 36 winning seasons, 31 20-victory seasons, 24 conference championships and 21 NCAA tournament appearances.The Lady Griz were 20-11 last season.We were just talking about him today at the meal room, [DePaul coach and U.S. assistant] Doug Bruno and I, Connecticut coach Geno Auriemma said Wednesday night in Delaware after coaching the U.S. Olympic team to an exhibition victory over France. Coaches that have been in the game a long time and arent in the womens basketball Hall of Fame that are still coaching, hes definitely one of them. He did it in a place that not too many people out in the media are paying attention. Hes had as great a career as you can without winning a national championship that you can want to have as a coach.Before becoming a coach, Selvig was a star player for Montana, playing his final three seasons under coach Jud Heathcote. Selvig was honored as the conference coach of the year 21 times.Ive been extremely fortunate to experience the things I have with the people I have. Ive been blessed, Selvig said in the schools release. Your lives become intertwined, and thats what makes it a family. Youre invested not only in coaching them, youre invested in them when lots of things are going on in their lives. Those relationships are as special to me as anything.What we shared will never change or be taken away from us. Sharing young womens lives for four or five years, thats where the rewards come from. Ive been lucky I got to share that with them. Its been special. Cheap Shoes Discount . Speaking Thursday on TSN 1050 Thursday, the Leafs GM also touched on the questions surrounding the teams leadership and the struggles of his big-name free-agent signing. “Its not from lack of effort from the coaching staff. Cheap Shoes Website . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed. https://www.cheapshoesdiscount.com/ . -- Lou Brocks shoulder-to-shoulder collision with Bill Freehan during the 1968 World Series and Pete Roses bruising hit on Ray Fosse in the 1970 All-Star game could become relics of baseball history, like the dead-ball era. Cheap Shoes Fake . -- Teemu Selanne scored the first goal of his 22nd NHL season, and the Anaheim Ducks extended the best start in franchise history with their fifth straight victory, 3-2 over the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. Cheap Shoes Wholesale . Ouellette, from Montreal, already has three Olympic gold medals since joining the team in 1999. SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Jarvis Pugh had a career-high 26 points on 9-of-10 shooting Saturday night and Santa Clara used a second-half rally to beat Northern Colorado 88-72.Santa Clara (2-2) erased a 10-point, first-half deficit and led 51-50 with 15:09 left when senior leader Jared Brownridge went to the bench with his fourth foul. The Bears (1-2) retook the lead briefly with Jonte Dotsons 3-point play, but Santa Clara rolled off 12 straight points and a 17-2 run ending at 70-55.When Brownridge returned with 6:57 lleft, the Broncos were up 70-60 and held on easily from there.dddddddddddd Nate Kratch added 17 points, Matt Hauser added 16, Kai Healy and Brownridge had 11 points each.Jordan Davis had 24 points, seven rebounds and 10 assists for Northern Colorado, which led nearly the entire first half, reaching a 10-point lead three different times. Ibrahim Sylla and Chaz Glotta added 15 points each. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz