Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Kummerkasten
elaine95 Offline

ChAôt

09.01.2020 06:56
Jersey[/url] , only, you Antworten

Apart from the question of whether a Florida judge will exclude from evidence in the solicitation case against Patriots owner Robert Kraft the “sneak and peek” surveillance video is the question of whether the traffic stops used to identify alleged defendants during the operation pass legal muster. They apparently don’t.The goofy (yes Jarrett Stidham Jersey Boys , I’m editorializing) effort by prosecutors to seek a finding that Kraft’s lawyers be held in contempt of court for their questioning of the officer who made the traffic stop has led to the disclosure of comments made by that officer when stopping another suspect on the same day Kraft was stopped.When the officer asked on his radio, “Anybody got anything better than pulling out of that plaza?” to justify making the stop of the other suspect, whose stop came just before Kraft’s, another officer said that the other suspect had driven “like an angel” after leaving the plaza. At that point, the officer who made the stop of the other suspect said, “Alright I’ll come up with something when I tell him.”In other words, the officer who pulled over the car in which Kraft was riding after leaving the spa had expressed an intention to fabricate a reason for stopping another suspect ensnared in the same solicitation trap on the very same day.The prosecutors complain in the contempt motion that Kraft’s lawyers had questioned the officer during a recent hearing as to whether he had vowed to “make some sh-t up,” a distinction without a difference regarding the admission the officer made (apart from the profanity). Kraft’s lawyers explain in their 15-page opposition to the contempt motion that they weren’t aware of the exact quote because the prosecution had failed to surrender the body cam footage, despite being properly asked to do so. Kraft’s lawyers used the differently-worded phrase because they relied on information from the lawyer for the other suspect, who had seen and heard the body cam footage in that case.Regardless of what happens in Kraft’s case, the fact that he has fought these charges so aggressively has exposed to public view multiple instances of alleged police misconduct in Jupiter, Florida. If Kraft’s case had simply been resolved quickly and quietly Infant Jarrett Stidham Jersey , proof of these apparent abuses of power, both as to the phony traffic stops and as to a videotaping scheme that allegedly invaded the privacy rights of more than 30 innocent persons who got massages and nothing more, may have never come to light.Jordan Richards does something useful, shows absurdity of new NFL helmet rule “They’re just calling this new helmet rule a lot because it’s the preseason, it’ll probably be back to normal once the real season starts”-People who see snow falling in New England and think “It’ll probably just be a couple inches, I don’t need to stock up on pizza and beer, it’ll be fine”(For those of you who stock up on bread and milk and eggs before a snowstorm, we’ll trade off - French toast at your house for breakfast, then dinner at the pizza and beer lodge. People helping people!)As the Jordan Richards era in New England enters its fourth season, the second-round pick from Stanford just might have made his greatest non-special-teams contribution to the game of football besides chipping in to bring a Super Bowl title to one of the other most obnoxious cities in the NFL.And it’s because he made a tackle! On a big old tight end, at that!Look, even if we can’t agree on deep dish or New York style Jarrett Stidham Jersey Draft , french toast or pancakes, or IPAs or stouts, my scientific assessment of everyone I’ve ever watched football with for more than 15 seconds is we all want the same thing - everybody loves the big hits, and nobody wants to see guys getting blasted in the head like the hit on Jerry Rice that made Rodney Harrison the NFL’s most hated player back in the day. Right? Right. That said, surely you all saw this excellent enforcer move from Cardinals safety Travell Dixon last week that wasn’t anywhere near a headshot and...well, let’s roll the video.When the refs throwing flags make you do the shrug emoji in real life:That brings us to Jordan Richards on Thursday night against Philly’s rookie tight end Dallas Goedert, and thanks to Richards taking a couple seconds to square up and take his shot, we can see him get set, lower his shoulder, go for the body shot, and, well....Aaaaaaaand that’s a flag. It’s clearly intended to be a shoulder hit Jarrett Stidham NFL Jersey , only, you know, Richards’ Stanford-educated head is attached to his shoulders.Fortunately, since I’m an ideas guy, I think I can help.This’ll be a direct spinoff of my idea to fix touchdown reviews, which is this: if there’s any doubt on whether a player scored a touchdown or not, the play gets presented to a class of third-graders. If they say it’s a touchdown, it’s a touchdown. And then they get a pizza party for their hard work.So instead of this janky-ass helmet rule, our new benchmark for helmet hits is the Vontaze Burfict rule. If it looks like Vontaze headhunting out there, flag it. If it looks like a good old-fashioned Bam-Bam Kam Chancellor shot, unless someone’s hurt, play on. Feel free to substitute James Harrison Jarrett Stidham NFL Draft , Bernard Pollard, Rodney Harrison, or your cheapshot artist of choice.See, we don’t even need elementary schoolers for that one!All the heads-up tackling, all the instructional videos, and all the Dean Blandino sorry-not-sorry Monday morning “explanations” of penalties aren’t going to make one percent of difference if they’re going to insist on throwing flags over a player’s body moving in unison with...itself.And speaking of which, what happens when the first player tries to twist his neck away from a hit to avoid a penalty, and then god knows what happens to their neck when a bang-bang play hits the wrong way in real time?For what it’s worth, Bill Belichick all but says point-blank here that nobody really knows what we’re doing anymore:Ironically, that might end up being one of Bill’s more insightful answers.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz