Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Kummerkasten
elaine95 Offline

ChAôt

09.01.2020 03:57
dangerous Bolts team?The game wil Antworten

Greetings Bo Jackson Jersey , Raider Nation! Welcome to Day 2 of the NFL Playoffs, the second day of the Wild Card Round. Yesterday saw the Colts dismantle the Texans, setting up a meeting with the Chiefs next week. In the nightcap, Dallas held on for a narrow victory over the Seahawks.Today there are two more huge games on the horizon. First up is the Chargers taking on the Ravens. These have been two of the hottest teams in football over the last half of the season, with the Chargers able to take out the Chiefs on the road, a very difficult feat. But the Chargers are banged up and they find themselves on the road today.Baltimore has been nearly unstoppable since replacing the aged Joe Flacco with former Heisman winner Lamar Jackson. The elusive QB has run roughshod over opposing teams and the Ravens’ defense has been impenetrable on their march to a division title. Can they keep it going today against a dangerous Bolts team?The game will be on CBS at 10 AM Pacific. Enjoy the game! ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP) — Oakland Raiders tackle Trent Brown has been sued by his ex-girlfriend for what she says were multiple acts of domestic violence over the past year.Diorra Marzette-Sanders filed a civil suit in Alameda County Superior Court on Tuesday accusing him of several attacks that left her bloodied https://www.raiderslockerroom.com/authentic-antonio-brown-jersey , bruised and fearing for her safety.According to the lawsuit, Marzette-Sanders accused the 6-foot-8, 380-pound Brown of slapping her, hitting her and choking her at different times and threatening to shoot her in the “head before you walk out that door with my son.”Brown denied the accusations.“I am aware that my ex-girlfriend has filed a civil suit against me,” Brown wrote on Twitter on Wednesday. “I deny the claims. They are false. I believe in the court system where I will clear my name. I will not be making any further comment at this time.”Marzette-Sanders said the two began dating in March 2017 and had a son together last January. She said the two had a “non-marital partnership agreement” and she moved around the country to be with Brown before he kicked her out of their home in Texas in June.Marzette-Sanders is requesting a jury trial and is seeking unspecified compensation, including punitive damages.Raiders coach Jon Gruden said the team was aware of the suit and was looking into it. He had no further comment.An NFL spokesman said the league would take the matter under review.Pro Football Talk first reported the lawsuit.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz