Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Kummerkasten
elaine95 Offline

ChAôt

09.01.2020 02:58
Da'Shawn Hand Jersey White Antworten

Matt Millen is on the mend after a heart transplant Kerry Hyder Jersey , and it’s unsurprising that he’s doing some reflecting on his life. That life has been spent mostly in football, first finding success as a linebacker and then finding success as a broadcaster. And then he had a spectacular failure.Millen was hired as president of the Lions, turned them into the worst team in the NFL, and was fired after an eight-year tenure that was one of the greatest debacles in NFL history. Millen told Jeremy Schaap on ESPN that he never should have taken the job.“Knowing what I know now, no Graham Glasgow Jersey ,” Millen said. “I really felt bad for the Detroit fans because I just couldn’t deliver.Millen shakes his head as he thinks about all the personnel mistakes he made in Detroit.“I don’t know what happened. Like, my brain was turned off. I look back and I’m like, ‘Why did I do that?’ It didn’t make any sense. But at the time it did,” he said.Millen says he knew going in that he had an uphill task and even tried to warn Lions owner William Clay Ford.“I told Mr. Ford when I took the job, I said Da'Shawn Hand Jersey White , ‘Mr. Ford, I don’t know anything about this,'” Millen recalled. “Building a football team is different from running a football team, and it’s completely different from playing for a football team.”Demonstrating just how different it was turned into a painful eight-year experience in Detroit. But Millen is now showing strength as he battles something tougher. The best news for the Lions coming off that heartbreaking loss to the Packers on “Monday Night Football” is that it’s a short week. For the players and coaches, there isn’t time to wallow in their sorrow. They need to move on quickly Womens Sylvester Williams Jersey , and it seems like they’ve done just that.”We don’t make excuses,” Patricia said Wednesday. “We understand that we’ve got to win.”So, today’s question of the day is:What’s the one thing the Lions need to do to win on Sunday?My answer: Score touchdowns instead of field goals.If you take away all of the drama from last Monday’s game, it’s pretty easy to see where the Lions fell short. They only scored a touchdown on one-third of their red zone scoring opportunities. And they ended up with just nine points off of three turnovers. To me, if the Lions score touchdowns rather than field goals Youth Austin Bryant Jersey , they walk away with the win. The Lions will need to improve their red zone scoring this week to keep up with a hot Minnesota Vikings team. What do you think?Tweets from https://twitter.com/PrideOfDetroit/lists/lions-coverage

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz