Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

04.01.2020 04:23
and give ourselves an opportunity to get back here. Peyton Manning secured his second Super Bowl ring in what could be his fina Antworten

Cam Newton insisted Carolina Panthers only had themselves to blame after they fell to a 24-10 defeat to Denver Broncos in Super Bowl 50. REPORT: Denver win Super Bowl All the details of Broncos 24-10 win Quarterback Newton was sacked six times in his first Super Bowl appearance, completing only 18 of 41 passes for 265 yards as a dominant defensive display saw the Broncos beat up the Panthers. Newton, who was named the NFLs most valuable player this season, refused to make any excuses for the Panthers defeat and admitted the Broncos were worthy winners. Cam Newton was sacked seven times by Denver I dont know what you want me to say. They made more plays than us, and thats what it came down to, he said.We dropped balls. We turned the ball over, gave up sacks, threw errant passes. Thats it. They scored more points than we did.Head coach Ron Rivera called on the Panthers to bounce-back from their Super Bowl defeat and to take heart from the Broncos 43-8 Super Bowl loss to Seattle Seahawks in New Jersey in 2014. Highlights of the Carolina Panthers against the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl 50 Weve talked about getting to the mountain peak and obviously were at the top of the mountain but were not at the peak, Rivera said. I told our guys ... this is the same team (Denver Broncos) that a couple of years ago got beat in New York. So we have an opportunity to grow and learn from this experience and give ourselves an opportunity to get back here. Peyton Manning secured his second Super Bowl ring in what could be his final game before retiring Panthers defensive end Kony Ealy, who tied the Super Bowl record with three sacks and became the first player to record multiple sacks and an interception in a Super Bowl, echoed Riveras thoughts. You just have to come back and fight next year, Ealy said. It sucks, but at the end of the day, I cant dwell on it. The better team won. They showed up, they played. They didnt make mistakes, we did make mistakes. We cant do that. Its a process. We will learn from this and get back. We will look to get at this again next year. Also See: Broncos win Super Bowl Manning to consider future Broncos 24 Panthers 10 recap NFL video Justin Hardee Jersey . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. New Orleans Saints Gear . PETERSBURG, Fla. https://www.saintsjerseyssale.com/233f-bob-pollard-jersey-saints.html . Peter Gammons, an analyst for Major League Baseballs network and website, drew the ire of hockey fans on Sunday when he criticized the two NHL teams on Twitter for their physical game the night before. Patrick Omameh Jersey . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz