Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Kummerkasten
elaine95 Offline

ChAôt

03.01.2020 03:15
gets a bad wrap is because he pla Antworten

Bleacher Report thinks that despite all of the Lions’ changes in the secondary T.J. Hockenson Detroit Lions Jersey , there are still too many questions." Detroit Lions NotesNotes: Is the Lions secondary still a concern going into the season? New,48commentsBleacher Report thinks that despite all of the Lions’ changes in the secondary, there are still too many questions.EDTThe start of the NFL season isn’t that far away. We’re currently in the worst possible week of our waiting right now. Camp is literally right around the corner, and we’re stuck with just onemore week of baseball and likely no Lions news until it’s time to have nothing but Lions news. With that week comes one more week of speculation on what the potential problem with the Lions will be in 2020. Bleacher Report put out their list of biggest concerns for each team before the season starts and they believe the Lions biggest issue is their “unsorted secondary.” Here are some of the concerns the listed:These are all pretty valid points. For starters, they’re right about Slay. We still don’t know if he’ll report to camp at the end of the month. Usually these things tend to work themselves out T.J. Hockenson Jersey 2019 , though. There’s a good chance the Lions will come to an agreement with Slay and Damon Harrison very soon. At least we hope so, right?Oddly enough, as for everything else, the Lions secondary is expected to be something of a strength for the team in 2020 while the linebacking corps is the area everyone is concerned about. B/R’s concerns are valid. But the Lions are pretty well stocked with capable players in their secondary, even if Tabor is an easy target to point at when looking for a weakness. On the flip side of all this negativity White T.J. Hockenson Jersey , here’s a little positivity from our friends over at the Detroit Free Press. Dave Birkett put together a list of a players that will outplay their contracts in 2020. The group contains five of the best players on the team, too. If these guys outperform in 2020, watch out for the Lions. Back to the negativity. It’s “Remember When” week at SB Nation and Field Gulls has chosen to remember Russell Wilson’s great game against the Lions from Week 8 of last season. Read on and be mad. Another former Lions player has come out to support Golden Tate’s words on Matthew Stafford from earlier this week. In case you forgot, Tate praised Stafford and said he was the best quarterback he’d ever played with. Former nine-time Detroit Lion Andre Fluellen went on NFL Network this week and offered high praise for the quarterback. He said the reason Stafford gets a bad wrap is because he plays in Detroit. See for yourself here.Have you ever been to Frank Ragnow’s Twitter page? It’s littered with pictures like this.This man loves to fish. So it makes perfect sense that the Lions would give him his own fishing show on their website. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you episode one ofGuess Frank’s Fish. The Lions made defensive end Trey Flowers an offer he couldn’t refuse in free agency and accepting that deal comes with some new expectations for Flowers.He’s coming from a team filled with recognizable players and veteran leaders in New England to one trying to establish a consistent pattern of success in Detroit and the Lions will be counting on Flowers to help bring that about on the field. On Thursday Youth T.J. Hockenson Jersey , Flowers said he is also trying to be more vocal off of the field in order to provide the kind of leadership he thinks comes with the contract.“I wouldn’t say it’s a challenge, but it’s understood and expected obviously,” Flowers said, via the . “I might have to step outside my comfort level a little bit just to get to know guys and guys get to know me. But it is what it is. Anytime you come to a new environment that’s expected. You’ve got to branch out, get to know guys T.J. Hockenson Jersey Mens , talk and fellowship with guys. … I guess I’d rather be quiet or whatever, but I don’t mind talking.”It may take some time for Flowers to adapt to that new approach in the locker room, but the Lions will be happy to wait as long as his play on the field speaks volumes.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz