Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

29.12.2019 07:05
college basketball took off after attending the McDonalds All-American Game as a youngster. He told his father he wanted to play Antworten

Ruckman Ivan Maric says hes a Richmond AFL player as long as the Tigers want him.A dip in form that has limited him to just three senior games this season couldnt have come at a worse time with the 30-year-old off contract at the Tigers.Retired three-time premiership player Brian Lake last week predicted that Maric would be part of a Richmond list clean-out, citing his lack of mobility as a factor.Maric said he was leaving negotiations to his manager but believed he would continue at the club, which he joined ahead of the 2012 season from Adelaide.Theyve indicated to me that theyre happy with me at the club, he said.I know that the 3-0 next to my name can influence things but thats just the way it goes.Ive got so much fight in me and the body feels awesome.My body feels great so bring on another pre-season, no worries.Maric conceded it had been a difficult season, which started with a back injury handing Shaun Hampson the ruck role which he hasnt surrendered.But Maric was philosophical about how it had panned out.Thats life - its not always going to be easy, he said.Shauns worked so hard for it for a number of years so its fantastic to see how well hes going and he deserves it.Maric said he still loved the game whether he was playing in the AFL or VFL.The game is the same and expectations are high for me.Im playing footy every week and Im not complaining and I wont. Ashley Hatch Jersey .Y. -- Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse have another World Cup gold medal after winning the two-women bobsled race on Saturday in Lake Placid, N. Cindy Parlow Cone Jersey . Nigeria beat surprise package Ethiopia 2-0 in the second leg of their playoff for a comfortable 4-1 aggregate victory. Victor Moses converted a 20th-minute penalty after an Ethiopian handball, and Victor Obinna made certain of Nigerias place in Brazil with his powerful free kick in the 82nd at UJ Esuene Stadium. https://www.cheapuswnt.com/ . Calgary scored on the first shift, and Michael Cammalleri scored twice as the Flames cruised to a 5-2 win over the Washington Capitals on Saturday. Imani Dorsey Jersey . The All-Pro lineman got the leg bent under him while trying to make a tackle during the first half of a 22-20 overtime loss at Miami on Thursday night. The medical staff initially thought hed torn the ligament, and the test a day later in Cincinnati confirmed it. Cheap USWNT Jerseys . By having more great seasons. Manning was the only unanimous choice for the 2013 Associated Press NFL All-Pro team Friday. CHAPEL HILL, N.C. -- Tony Bradley Jr. knows the opportunity awaiting him this fall at North Carolina.The freshman big man will suit up for a fast-paced offense that looks to get the ball inside. And the Tar Heels could use some help up front after losing a pair of big men -- including Associated Press first-team All-American Brice Johnson -- from an NCAA finalist.Im not trying to say Im coming in to score, Bradley said in an interview with The Associated Press. I dont know what to expect. Im just going to come in and work my hardest and see where it goes from there.The 6-foot-10, 235-pound McDonalds All-American from Bartow, Florida joins a team looking to replace Johnsons nightly double-doubles and at-the-rim finishes. With Johnson and reserve Joel James gone, the Tar Heels are left with two experienced big men in seniors Kennedy Meeks (6-10, 260) and Isaiah Hicks (6-9, 235).The other members of UNCs recruiting class -- scholarship guards Seventh Woods from Columbia, South Carolina and Brandon Robinson from Lithia Springs, Georgia, along with preferred walk-on Shea Rush of Kansas City, Missouri -- bolster a deep perimeter led by returning double-digit scorers Joel Berry II and Justin Jackson.That leaves Bradley in line for a potentially significant role, especially with Hicks having a history of foul trouble.Its just help keep up the production, Bradley said of his focus. Thats my goal.Terrence McGriff, Bradleys high school coach, describes Bradley as a big, wide body with good hands. He also said Bradleys passing and decision-making was good enough that he also used him as a halfcourt distributor from the top of the key.All those big guys Caroliina has had since Roy (Williams) has been there, he fits right in with the way they want to play perfectly, McGriff said.ddddddddddddBradleys father, Tony Sr., said his sons drive to play college basketball took off after attending the McDonalds All-American Game as a youngster. He told his father he wanted to play in that game, then kept a program and T-shirt from the game as a reminder as he worked on his game and with a trainer to get stronger.The result: Bradley entered college as Scout.coms No. 26 national prospect.He kept working and I guess that motivated him, Tony Bradley Sr. said. When he got that call that he made McDonalds All-American, he pulled the program out and he pulled the shirt out. He said, `See Dad, my name will be on there. I said, `Its all about work. You worked to get it. You earned that.Rising junior Theo Pinson has seen the benefits of Bradleys work in pickup games since the freshman arrived on campus last month, adding that Bradley was unafraid to call for the ball inside.I think its very important that he gets confidence early, Pinson said. I think the college game is more about confidence than a lot of stuff. If he feels like he can fit in and play at this level, hell be fine.He has such a willingness to learn and try to get better, so I dont see a problem with that at all. He came in, hes asking questions . hes taking all that in and doing a good job.---Follow Aaron Beard on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/aaronbeardap and the APs college basketball site at http://collegebasketball.ap.org ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz