Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

29.12.2019 07:05
s during a fight in March, makes another mistake.If that happens, all of us are [responsible], Mullen said Tuesday while at SEC Antworten

HOOVER, Ala. -- Mississippi State coach Dan Mullen said were all responsible when asked what might happen if Jeffery Simmons, the freshman defensive lineman who was shown on video punching a woman several times during a fight in March, makes another mistake.If that happens, all of us are [responsible], Mullen said Tuesday while at SEC media days. But to be honest with you, Im responsible for the actions of every one of my players. Im responsible as a head coach. I cant be with them all the time.Mullen called the decision to admit Simmons into school a university decision.I wasnt involved as much, he said. I was just thrilled that were having Jeffery as a part of our family.On the topic of family, Mullen was asked how he would feel if a member of his family, such as his wife or daughter, was the person who was punched.I dont think it would be my family, he said. In the video, I dont know if my family would be in that situation.Pressed on the subject, Mullen said: Honestly, Im very strongly against any violence. ... I think the video does not really define who that young man is. I would hate for anybody, for their life to be defined ... by 10 seconds of video.Simmons, from Macon, Mississippi, enrolled at Mississippi State earlier this summer. He received a one-game suspension for his actions, and he still faces misdemeanor simple assault charges from the fight and is scheduled to appear at Macon Municipal Court on July 26.I think when you have a situation like that happen, you have to do a great deal of investigation, Mullen said. [We] did a massive investigation into everything and talked to all kinds of people, not rushing to judgment on a short video and investigated every aspect of the situation. When we went through all of that, I think everybody involved in looking at it felt he still deserved an opportunity to go to college, get an education and try to better his life.Simmons was ranked the No. 12 defensive end nationally and No. 4 player overall in Mississippi by ESPN Recruiting. As part of his conditions for enrolling at Mississippi State, the university said he would be evaluated by professionals at Student Counseling Services and be required to complete any program prescribed by that office.Simmons will also have to sit out the Bulldogs Sept. 3 opener against South Alabama. Mullen said university officials determined the length of Simmons suspension.The mother of the woman who was punched by Simmons told ESPN in March that she was attacked as the result of a long-standing dispute between her daughter and his family. Ellen Hairston said her 30-year-old daughter, Sophia Taylor, suffered head and neck injuries after Simmons and others repeatedly struck her.He has done everything that has been asked of him since hes been on campus, Mullen said. Ive known him well before the incident, and I think that it was very uncharacteristic of the personality of who he is and the person Ive known before and after. I think it was a young guy that was involved in a family street fight that made a very, very poor decision. Calgary Flames Pro Shop .C. at the helm of the top team in the Eastern Conference. His tenure as the GM in Vancouver was all too brief. Though he led the Canucks to what was then a franchise record-shattering campaign in just his second season, Nonis was gone and replaced one year later. Calgary Flames Gear . Terms of the deal were not immediately available. The 26-year-old finished last season with Clevelands Triple-A affiliate in Columbus after signing with the Indians in August. https://www.cheapflames.com/ . Irving scored 23 points, Tristan Thompson had 20 points and 10 rebounds and the Cavaliers beat the Denver Nuggets 117-109 on Friday night. Stitched Flames Jerseys . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. Flames Jerseys 2020 . Los Angeles star goalie survived those perilous gymnastics with no problem, and he eventually backstopped the Kings to a skid-snapping win. Quick stopped 27 shots in his return from a 24-game injury absence, Jeff Carter scored the tiebreaking goal with 7:55 to play, and the Kings snapped their five-game losing streak with a 3-1 victory over the Vancouver Canucks on Saturday night.The Turkish Super Lig fixture between Fenerbahce and Trabzonspor on Sunday was abandoned after a match official was attacked. Trabzonspor supporters, who had been throwing objects on to the pitch, then invaded the field and assaulted assistant referee Volkan Bayarslan. Istanbul side Fenerbahce, who are second in the table, were leading 4-0 after goals by Alper Potuk, Volkan Sen, Nani and Robin van Persie.With a minute of regulation time remaining, the Trabzonspor fans ran on to the pitch, one of them tackled Bayarslan before kicking and punching him until security intervened.ddddddddddddA statement from Fenerbahce on social media read: Trabzonspor fans stormed the pitch and attacked the referee. The game will be ruled 4-0 in favour of Fenerbahce.As fans got on the pitch and beat up the assistant referee, the other referees went to the dressing room.There has been no comment on the incident from Trabzonspor. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz