Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Kummerkasten
elaine95 Offline

ChAôt

20.12.2019 06:44
means that they can move receivers around inside and outside to exploit matchups. Antonio Brown can most certainly play the slot Antworten

Raiders NewsDoug Martin takes over as Oakland Raiders' starting RB -- 'Still have a lot of miles left'Doug Martin admitted he struggled as Marshawn Lynch's backup but said he was ready to take over as the Raiders' starting running back this week.Doug Martin to be Raiders ‘feature back’ replacing Marshawn Lynch - Silver And Black PrideYou can’t really replace Marshawn Lynch. The Raiders will try to do so with Doug Martin.Jon Gruden has a plan for the Oakland Raiders — even if it's unpopularJon Gruden's decision to trade Khalil Mack and Amari Cooper left many puzzled. Now Womens Derek Carr Jersey , however, it's clear the Raiders are looking to the future.Report: Former Oakland Raiders safety Obi Melifonwu is visiting Dallas Cowboys - Blogging The BoysCould another Raider be joining the Cowboys?ESPN’s Adam Schefter wonders if Gruden, Raiders ‘regret’ 10-year dealAdam Schefter gets animated over Jon Gruden's controversial moves in Oakland.Jon Gruden works for 'The Raiders,' not 'The Oakland Raiders' | NBCS Bay AreaThe day he signed his 10-year, $100 million contract, Jon Gruden picked which side he was taking. And it's not "The Oakland Raiders" side.Raiders: Amid the chaos, don’t ignore the real problemThe Raiders are 1-5, Jon Gruden is skirting responsibility, and there’s discord in the facility — but the team’s real problem is above all that and can’t be easily solved.AFC WestMayor Nirenberg: San Antonio should talk with NFL Chargers about possible move - San Antonio Business JournalWith attendance a serious concern and revenue opportunities potentially dwindling, the Chargers could look to curtail their stay in Los Angeles.Barksdale believes Lynn can get Los Angeles Chargers to the Super BowlJoe Barksdale believes Anthony Lynn can get the Los Angeles Chargers to a Super Bowl.Chiefs News: Kareem Hunt is most important non-QB on the Chiefs offense - Arrowhead PrideChiefs headlines for Friday, October 26.Without Dee Ford, Chiefs' situation on defense would be a lot worse - AFC West- ESPNDee Ford's "multimillion-dollar work ethic" is paying off. He leads the Chiefs in sacks and the NFL in quarterback pressures.Von Miller of Denver Broncos -- Halloween party not at issue in Chad Kelly arrestBroncos linebacker Von Miller, the host of a party that then-backup quarterback Chad Kelly attended before his arrest, says it was a "private" and "safe" gathering.Broncos’ New Backup QB Is Former Stanford Star 芦 CBS DenverIf anything happens to Case Keenum, the Denver Broncos' offense would be in the hands of Kevin Hogan, who rose up the depth chart when Chad Kelly slipped up.NFL NewsNFL fires down judge Hugo Cruz, effective immediatelyDown judge Hugo Cruz, who made one high-profile mistake this season during the Chargers-Browns game, was fired by the NFL. The NFLRA is likely to file a grievance.NFL - Ranking Adam Thielen of Minnesota Vikings among the best wide receivers in football - 2018The Vikings' top pass-catcher has been phenomenal, but how does he compare to Antonio Brown, Julio Jones and other wideouts?The NFL Is Starting to Make Sense—Except for These Four Teams - The RingerThe Broncos, Colts, Lions, and Titans are still in the playoff hunt, but their roller-coaster seasons make them the most confusing squads in the league'Mean' Joe Greene unsure if modern NFL rules would have hindered himFormer Steelers star "Mean Joe Greene" credited the NFL for its new rules regarding player safety said they would have drastically altered his style.The seven NFL teams that most desperately need wins in Week 8The defending-champion Philadelphia Eagles are one of seven teams that really need a win in Week 8. The Raiders drafted Hunter Renfrow in the fifth round of this year’s NFL Draft, and the expectation has been that he will step in as the team’s slot receiver. That has become a specialized role..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteSilver And Black Pridean Oakland Raiders communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsRaidersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Raiders NewsYahoo Raiders Team PageYahoo Raiders ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raiders TransactionsYahoo Raiders PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Raiders asking Hunter Renfrow to ‘do it all’, not just be slot receiverNew,42commentsPDTShareTweetShareShareRaiders asking Hunter Renfrow to ‘do it all’, not just be slot receiverJerome Miron-USA TODAY SportsThe Raiders drafted Hunter Renfrow in the fifth round of this year’s NFL Draft, and the expectation has been that he will step in as the team’s slot receiver. That has become a specialized role these days that not every receiver is well-suited for Antonio Brown Raiders Jersey , but Renfrow fits the mold to a T. Even so, the Raiders aren’t content to pigeon-hole Renfrow in that manner when he exhibited so much playmaking ability and versatility at Clemson. “I like Renfrow because he’s productive. He plays his best football in big moments. He’s instinctive. He’s got a lot of natural qualities that are hard to find. The big thing for Hunter is, he needs to understand we are going to move WR Antonio Brown around a lot, and if we move Brown a lot that means he’s got to be able to move around and do a lot of things. Not just line up in the slot and be a slot every single down. He’s going to have to move to the right, to the left, inside, outside, go in motion, do it all; and that’s something we are going to have to find out as we move on,” said Raiders head coach Jon Gruden at the Raiders rookie minicamp on Friday, when asked about Renfrow’s potential role within the Raiders offense.The Raiders’ embarrassment of riches at the wide receiver spot means that they can move receivers around inside and outside to exploit matchups. Antonio Brown can most certainly play the slot, and if Brown or Renfrow get lined up on a linebacker in coverage, that’s a matchup Derek Carr would surely look to take advantage of.Renfrow also does not see himself as solely a slot receiver, but a player who can do it all as a receiver. “Obviously, when you have great receivers, then you want to get them the ball. We have Antonio Brown, Tyrell Williams, so just being able to get them the ball as much as possible and me just factoring in around them. If one of them wants to come into the slot and I have to go outside, or if they go outside and I have to go into the slot. My whole thing is I’m a receiver. I’m not a slot receiver, I’m not an inside receiver, I’m just a receiver. It’s kind of like playing in the backyard, you’re just expecting to go catch the football. That’s kind of the mentality that I have,” said Renfrow.A lot of analysts had Renfrow pegged as a potential target of the New England Patriots, because of the way coach Bill Belichick has traditionally been able to utilize smaller slot receivers effectively, such as Wes Welker and Julian Edelman. Renfrow certainly fits that mold, and he will make sure defenses cannot key in on the Raiders’ outside receivers without having to worry about Renfrow underneath. If Brown lines up in the slot, defenses will have to respect Renfrow deep. It’s just one more thing for opposing defensive coordinators to lose sleep over and one more way for the Raiders to outmaneuver defensive secondaries. The Raiders’ WR corps was already one of the league’s best on paper, but with an effective Renfrow it can be absolutely lethal.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz