Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Kummerkasten
elaine95 Offline

ChAôt

20.12.2019 03:26
progress by winning in Green Antworten

The defending Super Bowl champions are back in the playoff race.The Eagles T.J. Jones Jersey , who were left for dead a couple weeks ago, now have a very clear path to the playoff: Win out and they win the NFC East. Of course, that won’t be easy: Their four remaining games are at Dallas, at L.A. Rams, home against the Texans and at Washington. But they at least have a chance, and would probably make the playoffs if they even win three of their last four.Here’s how the playoff picture looks through Week 13:1. Rams (11-1): They have an easy schedule the rest of the way and a good chance of finishing ahead of the Saints in the standings.2. Saints (10-2): Still the favorites to earn a bye week, but now they have an uphill climb to home-field advantage.3. Bears (8-4): The inside track to the No. 3 seed A'Shawn Robinson Jersey White , but the loss to the Giants hurt.4. Cowboys (7-5): All alone in first place in the NFC East.5. Seahawks (7-5): The Seahawks are looking like a likely playoff team, in a season some saw as a rebuilding year.6. Vikings (6-5-1): At Seattle on Monday night is a huge one in the wild card race.7. Panthers (6-6): Carolina is in a tailspin, but the Panthers still own the head-to-head tiebreaker over Philadelphia.8. Eagles (6-6): Sunday’s game in Dallas is enormous: Win and they’re the favorites in the NFC East, lose and they’re almost certainly not making the playoffs.9. Washington (6-6): They once had a big lead in the NFC East, now they’re in third place and have Mark Sanchez at quarterback.10. Buccaneers (5-7): Jameis Winston is finally playing well, but is it too late to save Dirk Koetter’s job?11. Packers (4-7-1): Another loss cost Mike McCarthy his job.12. Falcons (4-8): This season has been a major disappointment.13. Giants (4-8): Playing better, but still stuck in last place in the NFC East.14. Lions (4-8): Matt Patricia has already lost more games this year than Jim Caldwell lost in either of the last two years.15. Cardinals (3-9): Showed some progress by winning in Green Bay.16. 49ers (2-10): The worst team in the NFC. Former Michigan defensive lineman Rashan Gary is making his way through a good number of the league’s 32 teams on his pre-draft visits.Gary said last month that the Raiders Womens DeShawn Shead Jersey , 49ers, Jets, Giants and Bengals were on his list of visits and he updated his itinerary during an appearance on this week. That list includes Friday’s local pro day for the Lions and several others.“I just got back from seeing the Jaguars,” Gary said. “Next visit is gonna be to the Raiders. I gotta see Seattle, Bengals, Bills, Detroit. I have a couple more teams too.”Gary called it a “blessing” to sit down and meet with teams to discuss his football career. That includes questions about why his numbers for the Wolverines weren’t gaudier.“Most of the teams understand me as a player Christian Jones Jersey , but it is the question, and they just wanna know why,” Gary said. “The three years I was at Michigan, we had the No. 1 defense two years in a row. You don’t have that if you don’t have people playing their responsibilities or playing football how they’re supposed to play football. That’s how I answer that question. At the end of the day, the film is gonna speak for itself.”The general feeling is that Gary’s film and potential will make him a first-round pick, although opinions vary about just where he will wind up coming off the board.: Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports the Colts are also visiting with Gary.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz